Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 482085 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6275 on: March 19, 2021, 12:49:58 PM »
I enjoyed dakkk lecturing on how no one really cares about the victims and is just using them for political gain and then immediately pivoting into his blatantly political ICE sex trafficking crusaders fallback.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: March 19, 2021, 01:26:45 PM »
Maga thread

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: March 19, 2021, 10:18:45 PM »
Heaven forbid anyone unjustly call a mass murderer racist while attempting to amplify a current trend in racial violence. So grateful there are people willing to stick up for the mass murderers of the world here.

That particular dude is absolutely racist, though.

Dax continues to lecture us about mentioning white supremacy and racism when it comes to this guy but the fact is it wasn't mentioned here until this post.

Dude hated himself.

But the narrative of him hating Asians is a much better seller.

He came in here to pump the narrative that he knows race wasn't a motivating factor, again when it wasn't being discussed. The response is how in the hell do you know that, then he went ape crap calling names and telling everyone else that it was us who labeled him a racist.

The unprompted defense of this guys motives and continually digging in of heels and not leaving it alone is the very definition of the idiom "hit dog gonna holler."

Is this one of those "he's not one of us," as in a white supremacist thing or is it so we don't talk about this dude walking into a store, buying a gun, then immediately committing mass murder? Probably both.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6278 on: March 19, 2021, 11:04:08 PM »
That from the dude who literally gets triggered by everything from sitcoms on up and down.

Classic and on brand.

On top of the same corn ass hit dog schtick
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:10:05 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: March 19, 2021, 11:06:05 PM »
I enjoyed dakkk lecturing on how no one really cares about the victims and is just using them for political gain and then immediately pivoting into his blatantly political ICE sex trafficking crusaders fallback.
The only thing blatantly political is the absolute fact that your movement openly protects and enables the worst people in the world.

If that’s political I’m good with you finally admitting to that reality.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: March 20, 2021, 07:43:57 AM »
Perpetual outrage clickbait dummies like several on here continually allow themselves to be manipulated by editing, headlines and the words of lunatic conspiracy oriented #blueanon thought leaders.   Intellectually incapable of understanding the full context of anything. 

https://reason.com/2021/03/19/aaron-robert-long-spa-killer-atlanta-jay-baker-cop-bad-day/

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: March 22, 2021, 09:28:09 PM »
:frown: Boulder
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: March 22, 2021, 09:51:25 PM »
Jesus, 10 dead :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: March 22, 2021, 10:02:54 PM »
The insufferable crap for brains that sadly continues to post on this board see’s the entire world only by the color of people’s skin and is utterly incapable of any discourse that deviates from a baseline beyond race.

In this instance I dare not even inject the clear and regularly and increasingly video documented acts of violence perpetrated by black people on Asians, and I haven’t brought it up because unlike the insufferable crap head who sadly continues to post here.  I see people, not skin color. 

Now if you need to tell yourself that this guy was solely motivated entirely by race then that would be 1000% on brand and wrong as always. 

So BAU

What the eff does that have to do with anything at all? I would never even hint that only white people commit hate crimes. Yes, black people have committed hate crimes against Asians, I have no idea what that has to do with you and this murderer and whatever idiot public defender who put the idea in his head equating massage businesses owned by Asians with the sex industry.

I have no idea if race was the sole or even prevailing motivating factor in these heinous acts, didn't say that it was, but I certainly am not going to dismiss the possibility like you did.

Keep lashing out and having temper tantrums, it doesn't change your buck ass naked stereotyping and bigotry, it's right there for all of us to see. "I'm not racist, you are" doesn't land outside of stormfront.org. Maybe go back there and workshop some more material before you come back and try not to make it so easy to use your own words to show that you are an unabashed racist.
You see, if any person of color commits a crime against another person of color then there is actually no hate crimes whatsoever.

Also no racism etc, the anti racists are the REAL racists etc etc etc

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: March 23, 2021, 07:48:33 AM »

2 mass shootings in one week, glad to see once we start to truly get back to normal, we truly get back to shooting each other again.

Just  :barf:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6285 on: March 23, 2021, 08:20:31 AM »
The insufferable crap for brains that sadly continues to post on this board see’s the entire world only by the color of people’s skin and is utterly incapable of any discourse that deviates from a baseline beyond race.

In this instance I dare not even inject the clear and regularly and increasingly video documented acts of violence perpetrated by black people on Asians, and I haven’t brought it up because unlike the insufferable crap head who sadly continues to post here.  I see people, not skin color. 

Now if you need to tell yourself that this guy was solely motivated entirely by race then that would be 1000% on brand and wrong as always. 

So BAU

What the eff does that have to do with anything at all? I would never even hint that only white people commit hate crimes. Yes, black people have committed hate crimes against Asians, I have no idea what that has to do with you and this murderer and whatever idiot public defender who put the idea in his head equating massage businesses owned by Asians with the sex industry.

I have no idea if race was the sole or even prevailing motivating factor in these heinous acts, didn't say that it was, but I certainly am not going to dismiss the possibility like you did.

Keep lashing out and having temper tantrums, it doesn't change your buck ass naked stereotyping and bigotry, it's right there for all of us to see. "I'm not racist, you are" doesn't land outside of stormfront.org. Maybe go back there and workshop some more material before you come back and try not to make it so easy to use your own words to show that you are an unabashed racist.
You see, if any person of color commits a crime against another person of color then there is actually no hate crimes whatsoever.

Also no racism etc, the anti racists are the REAL racists etc etc etc

Cire: Wrong as always

Stay in full lockstep with our dogma or you’re a racist (Triggered ProgFascists)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6286 on: March 23, 2021, 08:51:56 AM »

2 mass shootings in one week, glad to see once we start to truly get back to normal, we truly get back to shooting each other again.

Any word from the NRA on how close we are to the needed "Good guy with a gun" threshold that will stop mass slaughter in America?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6287 on: March 23, 2021, 09:07:46 AM »

Any word from the NRA on how close we are to the needed "Good guy with a gun" threshold that will stop mass slaughter in America?

If you don't carry a gun in public you're relying on chance to get home alive. Odds are extremely high nothing happens but if it does you're only hope for survival is either the shooter doesn't target you or someone responsible is onsite and able to deal with them. Carrying doesn't mean you won't be a victim, just means you can't stop it if you are in this kind of circumstance. Why on earth anyone would want to be in a position where they can't protect their loved ones I'll never know. Completely foreign concept to me. Carry everywhere you go.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6288 on: March 23, 2021, 09:09:31 AM »

They neatly bookended this with a tweet last week about Boulder striking down some AR-15 rule, and then followed it up with gun control was not the solution, so I call that pretty much in the vein we need.

Also good guy with gun was killed in this too, so, good guys with guns beware.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: March 23, 2021, 09:10:01 AM »
Guys, you're all misunderstanding.  Dax isn't bringing up what he is posting

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: March 23, 2021, 09:10:51 AM »
cop got killed, guess there would be some debate on if he was a good guy with a gun.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6291 on: March 23, 2021, 09:12:03 AM »
no they just released a "shall not be infringed" tweet

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6292 on: March 23, 2021, 09:23:50 AM »

They neatly bookended this with a tweet last week about Boulder striking down some AR-15 rule, and then followed it up with gun control was not the solution, so I call that pretty much in the vein we need.

Folks, I don't think a .380  with 6 rounds tucked into my pocket is going to be adequate to launch a counterattack against this level of bad guy with gun. Looks like good guys and good gals with guns will probably need to have body armor, military rifles and perhaps drive an APC if they want to have a reasonable expectation to make it home from a run to Dillons for frozen waffles without getting killed by a badguywithgun???

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6293 on: March 23, 2021, 09:27:07 AM »

Folks, I don't think a .380  with 6 rounds tucked into my pocket is going to be adequate to launch a counterattack against this level of bad guy with gun. Looks like good guys and good gals with guns will probably need to have body armor, military rifles and perhaps drive an APC if they want to have a reasonable expectation to make it home from a run to Dillons for frozen waffles without getting killed by a badguywithgun???

My opening line is a suitcase nuke is the only thing going to make me feel safe and we can work are way down from there. Just hope I don't have a bad day mmmkay

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6294 on: March 23, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »
:frown: Boulder
terrible.. are some seriously messed up people in this world

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6295 on: March 23, 2021, 11:48:59 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-colorado-cops-identify-king-soopers-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa?ref=scroll

Seems to be several issues that need to be addressed here, including bullying, mental illness, and guns.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6296 on: March 23, 2021, 12:23:25 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-colorado-cops-identify-king-soopers-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa?ref=scroll

Seems to be several issues that need to be addressed here, including bullying, mental illness, and guns.

all those things are important but only one of them can kill 10 people a pop without the others

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6297 on: March 23, 2021, 01:44:27 PM »
I think it is pretty obvious that all cash register workers should be licensed and required to carry a fire arm while on duty. 

Also, we need something like sprinkler systems for all buildings, but with guns and bullets instead of sprinklers and water.  For the public safety.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6298 on: March 23, 2021, 02:28:55 PM »
The most important thing is that there's no immediate knee jerk hyper reactionary-hyperpartisan political agendas coming into play regarding this person's motives.

Also, the word of the cops must be immediately doubted and scrutinized and then fully vetted with days upon days and millions upon millions of tweets about how the cops are actually covering for this latest guy, and probably handing notes to the defense so they can get him off on a technicality because cops, being cops are always trying to protect murderers.

Boulder cops should be forewarned that their words will be spliced, parsed and edited to fit a particular political narrative to be seized upon by the Twittersphere/headlines only crowd..

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6299 on: March 23, 2021, 02:35:08 PM »
I think it is pretty obvious that all cash register workers should be licensed and required to carry a fire arm while on duty. 

Also, we need something like sprinkler systems for all buildings, but with guns and bullets instead of sprinklers and water.  For the public safety.
Good ideas here from my guy Casey.
:adios: