Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 492127 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6250 on: January 15, 2021, 04:48:31 PM »
they will just all get tazers now.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: January 15, 2021, 05:00:16 PM »
NTA

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: January 15, 2021, 05:26:03 PM »
YOU CAN HAVE MY TAZER WHEN YOU UNFUSE IT FROM MY DEAD, CRISPY SCROTE!!!

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: March 16, 2021, 08:40:09 PM »
Not a school but can probably xpost with MAGA

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1371982278323273731

jfc
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: March 16, 2021, 09:24:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1371990042403540996

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6255 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:28 AM »
Did he think he was fighting the "china virus"?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: March 17, 2021, 10:46:05 AM »
horrible. absolutely senseless and disgusting.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: March 17, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »
I'm not very good with words but should we change the title of this tread to something like "Americans slaughtering large groups of Americans with guns including but by no means limited to mass slaughter in educational settings"??

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: March 17, 2021, 02:02:42 PM »
Awful

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: March 18, 2021, 08:48:30 AM »
https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1372214481699315713

If this is true, think of what a 7-day waiting period could have done for this guy since he was just having a bad day.  Maybe it wouldn't have changed a thing.  Seems like it's worth seeing if a waiting period would work, though.   
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: March 18, 2021, 10:59:52 AM »
Dude hated himself.

But the narrative of him hating Asians is a much better seller.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6263 on: March 18, 2021, 11:37:33 AM »
 :lol: the only thing we actually know about this dude is that he purchased a gun and indiscriminately killed a bunch of Asian women, however dakkk is already absolutely lock stock sold that he didn't have a problem with Asians, just sex. Dakkk also sees no issue with equating all massage parlors run by Asians as fronts for sexual activity, but not spas run by white women.

This idiot klansman constantly tells on himself but cries like a little bitch whenever someone takes him at his racist word. Can we get a combo of :cry: and :opcat: and call it :dakkk:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6264 on: March 18, 2021, 12:14:34 PM »
The insufferable crap for brains that sadly continues to post on this board see’s the entire world only by the color of people’s skin and is utterly incapable of any discourse that deviates from a baseline beyond race.

In this instance I dare not even inject the clear and regularly and increasingly video documented acts of violence perpetrated by black people on Asians, and I haven’t brought it up because unlike the insufferable crap head who sadly continues to post here.  I see people, not skin color. 

Now if you need to tell yourself that this guy was solely motivated entirely by race then that would be 1000% on brand and wrong as always. 

So BAU
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 12:20:25 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6265 on: March 18, 2021, 12:40:06 PM »
The insufferable crap for brains that sadly continues to post on this board see’s the entire world only by the color of people’s skin and is utterly incapable of any discourse that deviates from a baseline beyond race.

In this instance I dare not even inject the clear and regularly and increasingly video documented acts of violence perpetrated by black people on Asians, and I haven’t brought it up because unlike the insufferable crap head who sadly continues to post here.  I see people, not skin color. 

Now if you need to tell yourself that this guy was solely motivated entirely by race then that would be 1000% on brand and wrong as always. 

So BAU

What the eff does that have to do with anything at all? I would never even hint that only white people commit hate crimes. Yes, black people have committed hate crimes against Asians, I have no idea what that has to do with you and this murderer and whatever idiot public defender who put the idea in his head equating massage businesses owned by Asians with the sex industry.

I have no idea if race was the sole or even prevailing motivating factor in these heinous acts, didn't say that it was, but I certainly am not going to dismiss the possibility like you did.

Keep lashing out and having temper tantrums, it doesn't change your buck ass naked stereotyping and bigotry, it's right there for all of us to see. "I'm not racist, you are" doesn't land outside of stormfront.org. Maybe go back there and workshop some more material before you come back and try not to make it so easy to use your own words to show that you are an unabashed racist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6266 on: March 18, 2021, 12:44:28 PM »

So BAU

What the eff does that have to do with anything at all? I would never even hint that only white people commit hate crimes. Yes, black people have committed hate crimes against Asians, I have no idea what that has to do with you and this murderer and whatever idiot public defender who put the idea in his head equating massage businesses owned by Asians with the sex industry.

I have no idea if race was the sole or even prevailing motivating factor in these heinous acts, didn't say that it was, but I certainly am not going to dismiss the possibility like you did.

Keep lashing out and having temper tantrums, it doesn't change your buck ass naked stereotyping and bigotry, it's right there for all of us to see. "I'm not racist, you are" doesn't land outside of stormfront.org. Maybe go back there and workshop some more material before you come back and try not to make it so easy to use your own words to show that you are an unabashed racist.
The only person lashing out is you.  Literally everything triggers your dumb ass.

The only racist on this board is you.  Everything starts and ends with race in your mumped up world.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: March 18, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »

So BAU

The only person lashing out is you.  Literally everything triggers your dumb ass.

The only racist on this board is you.  Everything starts and ends with race in your mumped up world.

Yes, it was me who equated asian owned spas with the sex industry and it was equally me who completely bought into the sorry ass excuse without knowing anything but the word of a captured murder.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6268 on: March 18, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »
One good way to not bring something up is to specifically bring up what you aren’t going to bring up.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6269 on: March 18, 2021, 12:53:35 PM »
One good way to not bring something up is to specifically bring up what you aren’t going to bring up.
It's a really good sleight of hand. 

"Not to mention...[*mentions it*]"

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6270 on: March 18, 2021, 01:00:54 PM »

So BAU

Yes, it was me who equated asian owned spas with the sex industry and it was equally me who completely bought into the sorry ass excuse without knowing anything but the word of a captured murder.
I was specifically speaking about the perp you dumbass.  You’re the one categorizing the victims and as always glomming on to the easiest and stupidest 1000% politically motivated narrative.  While for you it’s always about race, for you fellow idiots this is 1000% politics.  They give no fucks about the actual victims.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: March 19, 2021, 11:28:26 AM »
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/misogyny-against-asian-women-atlanta-spa-shootings_n_6052478cc5b6264a8fb8e58b

“I don’t care that the shooter told police his attack wasn’t ‘racially-motivated,’” tweeted feminist author Jessica Valenti. “The fetishization of Asian women is racist. Believing women are responsible & to blame for your sexual ‘temptations’ is misogynist. This was a racist misogynist crime.”

A 2018 report from the American Psychological Association detailed how Asian American women are objectified and hypersexualized in media and popular culture, depicted as “faceless, quiet and invisible, or as sexual objects.” These stereotypes, the researchers gathered, contribute to experiences of marginalization, invisibility and oppression.

“The fact that the perception of Asian women as sex objects isn’t seen as racism is exactly why incidents like the shooting in Georgia aren’t seen as hate crimes,” Liwag Dixon said.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: March 19, 2021, 12:00:11 PM »
Yet in your 'brilliance' you continue to chose to aid and abet sex traffickers with your support of insane immigration policies.   The only thing missing today is protesting ICE as they are inside houses busting sex trafficking rings, well, at least in the cities were they're allowed to actually go after sex traffickers who are not being protected by lunatic local politicians of a political bent that you support. 

Also thanks for pointing out something that's been discussed in our society extensively over the last few years, and beyond relative to the abuse of likely undocumented Asian women.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: March 19, 2021, 12:06:54 PM »
Heaven forbid anyone unjustly call a mass murderer racist while attempting to amplify a current trend in racial violence. So grateful there are people willing to stick up for the mass murderers of the world here.

That particular dude is absolutely racist, though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: March 19, 2021, 12:14:39 PM »
Heaven forbid anyone unjustly call a mass murderer racist while attempting to amplify a current trend in racial violence. So grateful there are people willing to stick up for the mass murderers of the world here.

That particular dude is absolutely racist, though.

The unilateral and proactive labeling of a murderer as a 'white supremacist' serves nothing but a political aim.

Simpletons don't understand that.