Author Topic: Oregon Ducks not buying any tickets to The Glendale Galleria Toistitos Fiesta Bowl  (Read 10051 times)

Offline irishpunk

• Fan
    • View Profile
I'm in 124, Row 3. There are still some tickets left on eBay from that section/row for decent prices. Should be a great spot for tunnel pictures and those Optimus Klein runs to the outside or the fade away to Harper.
-Arizona K-Stater-

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
garbage fanbase in Eugene

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
What a bunch of poors  :lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember in Band of Brothers when that one Nazi guy is from Eugene, OR, but his family decided to go back to Germany to be all Nazi and stuff?  :sdeek:

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

They are all worried about refunds to a conference title game they didn't even make it to

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
man.  we're pretty great and they aren't.  that's cool.
emaw

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are a bunch of studs. they are a bunch of poors.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I'll be in a suite. Hope they can see my purple from there. #fanningbrag  :gocho:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
The excuses on their SBnation site were great. "We're a small state in a struggling economy, leave us alone!" "While our bandwagon fans have gotten larger across the country, our actual fanbase is terribly small" "Would YOU go back to the site of the holocaust?" (wut)

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
The excuses on their SBnation site were great. "We're a small state in a struggling economy, leave us alone!" "While our bandwagon fans have gotten larger across the country, our actual fanbase is terribly small" "Would YOU go back to the site of the holocaust?" (wut)

Only plausible Oregon excuse would be that this is their 3rd or 4th BCS bowl in a row so their fans just aren't that excited or already blew all their cash in previous years

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Oregon fans are just pissed that they're not in the BCS championship game.  Not much enthusiasm left after that Stanford loss.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oregon fans are just pissed that they're not in the BCS championship game.  Not much enthusiasm left after that Stanford loss.
Well we're not happy about missing out on it either, but we still have pride in our school. What a crap fanbase.

Offline bobby_runs

• :(
  • Fan
    • View Profile

They are all worried about refunds to a conference title game they didn't even make it to
Except that the championship game in this pud conference is hosted at the higher seeds campus.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well we're not happy about missing out on it either, but we still have pride in our school. What a crap fanbase.

You guys just live in a shitty state, where people are begging for any excuse to get away for a vacation.  Why do you think Nebraska fans travel so well?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=10939198

Where would be the cheapest place to get tickets for the Fiesta Bowl? My wife and I are on a fixed income and need to economize as best we can.

Wish I could go. Game is on a work Thursday. Makes it difficult if not impossible for many to go.

And of course, after much football related spending over the past few years including bowl games and increases in ticket prices, I'm Ok with taking a break this year.

:lol:

Poors

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You guys just live in a shitty state, where people are begging for any excuse to get away for a vacation.  Why do you think Nebraska fans travel so well?
They don't. They've only sold 3500 tickets for the capital one bowl. K-State has a record for most amount of fans traveling across state lines. If you don't think there's a loyalty there, you're kidding yourself.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Remember in Band of Brothers when that one sysboner guy is from Eugene, OR, but his family decided to go back to Germany to be all sysboner and stuff?  :sdeek:

thanks  to Mocat i now understand what sysboner means.

Offline FinanceCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Since none of you have said it, I'll come out and say it.  Quack fans aren't going to the Fiesta Bowl because getting blown out sucks.  They don't want to spend the money to have to witness their team get curb stomped.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They don't. They've only sold 3500 tickets for the capital one bowl. K-State has a record for most amount of fans traveling across state lines. If you don't think there's a loyalty there, you're kidding yourself.

K-State hasn't had much success historically, so when they do have success, everyone hops on the bandwagon.  That's not loyalty.  That's opportunity.  As for the state lines thing, I'll need a link.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

K-State hasn't had much success historically, so when they do have success, everyone hops on the bandwagon.  That's not loyalty.  That's opportunity.  As for the state lines thing, I'll need a link.
I would love to be Beems brain for just one day. The way KU fans self talk to themselves about how pud K-State is, is a real treat.

@FiestaBowl: Per @kstatesports The largest crowd to cross state lines for a college football game was#KSU for their 1997 #FiestaBowl win vs Syracuse.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Oregon's bowl history is very similar to KSU.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
He's trolling the crap out of you fanning  :thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He's trolling the crap out of you fanning  :thumbs:
:thumbs: Just getting back at me for my recent success of clowning the phog. 'Grats, beems.  :cheers:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I would love to be Beems brain for just one day. The way KU fans self talk to themselves about how pud K-State is, is a real treat.

@FiestaBowl: Per @kstatesports The largest crowd to cross state lines for a college football game was#KSU for their 1997 #FiestaBowl win vs Syracuse.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than a tweet citing kstatesports.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol: :butthurtUSA:  :party: