Author Topic: I hate you guys.  (Read 8808 times)

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
Re: I hate you guys.
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2012, 09:22:21 PM »
Clearly the Big 12 bottom feeders are jealous of fans of crap SEC teams. They desperately wanted to rep Big 12 national title as much as the SEC fans hype their own conference. They are clearly let down and venting here. This just comes with carrying a conference.

:dubious: don't compare me to an SEC fan, or even that douchebag "coal grab'r" above. He's no Mountaineer.

You're okay in my book, cDubya  :cheers:

:blush:

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2012, 05:09:29 PM »
 :flush:
Clearly the Big 12 bottom feeders are jealous of fans of crap SEC teams. They desperately wanted to rep Big 12 national title as much as the SEC fans hype their own conference. They are clearly let down and venting here. This just comes with carrying a conference.

:dubious: don't compare me to an SEC fan, or even that douchebag "coal grab'r" above. He's no Mountaineer.

RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2012, 01:35:22 PM »
  :adios:
:flush: