Author Topic: Do we know or have a good idea of the Texas game time yet?  (Read 7267 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Do we know or have a good idea of the Texas game time yet?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2012, 03:16:30 PM »
Gonna need about an hour to get through the senior day roll call.  Sounds like a good oppy to just spare us the Souza.
ITS SENIOR DAY!!! YOU SOUZA THE crap OUT OF THAT STADIUM AND YOU FIST PUMP YOUR ASS OFF FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE ADORABLE CATS!!!!! WHY DO YOU WANT IT TO BE OVER SO FAST???? :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Do we know or have a good idea of the Texas game time yet?
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
Gonna cry my eyes out no matter what time the game is at. And also gonna cry no matter how the game turns out.

I love you all

I love my cats
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2012, 04:19:49 PM »
it would be a great idea to start the first quarter at 12:01am saturday morning. 
then, start the second quarter at like 8am.

then start the third quarter at 4pm and then start the 4th quarter at like 10:30pm. and make the game last all day.  we will want it to, i can assure you of that.

kind of a short halftime...

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:04 PM »
IDC what time the game is! Like I said, I just wanna rush the field!
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »
ya i think that by then we'll be ready to get the thing over with though, not sure exactly how long half time should last.  but the quarter start times listed above are set in stone and non-negotiable.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »
An old ACC Championship game press release said their game would either be on ESPN at 6:45 or ABC at 7:00 PM.

Considering that every game they tend to play on Saturday night has some sort of bearing on the national title chase (if possible), I'd guess we'll be 7:00 PM while the ACC game will be on ESPN.

Just to clarify, the Pac-12 championship game is Friday night, the SEC title game is at 3:00 PM on 12/1, and the Big Ten title game is at 7 PM on Fox.

We'll essentially have the last word on championship weekend. Notre Dame and Oregon won't even play that day, and we'll get to play Texas at 7 PM on ABC with Brent and Herbie.

They'll go directly from our game into Sportscenter.

If we win and Texas wins this weekend, I have no idea how that game isn't Gameday on 12/1.

Guys, 12/1 could end up being the biggest day in the history of that stadium...nay...Manhattan.  I can't wait.  I've already got my ticket.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 04:49:51 PM »
SEC championship is at 3:00, Big 10 is at night. Pac12 is Friday. ACC is TBD.

11 AM is probably a good bet.

Wasn't planning on us being #1 and Texas winning out.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »
An old ACC Championship game press release said their game would either be on ESPN at 6:45 or ABC at 7:00 PM.

Considering that every game they tend to play on Saturday night has some sort of bearing on the national title chase (if possible), I'd guess we'll be 7:00 PM while the ACC game will be on ESPN.

Just to clarify, the Pac-12 championship game is Friday night, the SEC title game is at 3:00 PM on 12/1, and the Big Ten title game is at 7 PM on Fox.

We'll essentially have the last word on championship weekend. Notre Dame and Oregon won't even play that day, and we'll get to play Texas at 7 PM on ABC with Brent and Herbie.

If we win and Texas wins this weekend, I have no idea how that game isn't Gameday on 12/1.

Guys, 12/1 could end up being the biggest day in the history of that stadium...nay...Manhattan.  I can't wait.  I've already got my ticket.
Easily the biggest day in the history of the state

Offline williewest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
Texas tickets are getting ridic on the hub...http://www.stubhub.com/k-state-football-tickets/kansas-state-vs-texas-12-1-2012-4037424/    :emawkid:

:drool: :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: 

I love that we are #1, I love being a KSU fan, I love all of this attention (we FKING deserve it).  I love that all of those years of being a KSU fan is coming to fruition.  I love all you other KSU fans.  KSUFANGASM2012!!!!!!

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 04:57:02 PM »

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Do we know or have a good idea of the Texas game time yet?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
Texas tickets are getting ridic on the hub...http://www.stubhub.com/k-state-football-tickets/kansas-state-vs-texas-12-1-2012-4037424/    :emawkid:

I love that we are #1, I love being a KSU fan, I love all of this attention (we FKING deserve it).  I love that all of those years of being a KSU fan is coming to fruition.  I love all you other KSU fans.  KSUFANGASM2012!!!!!!

Speaking of, if anyone wants to sell a fellow goemawer a ticket, i'm all ears
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »
I think Texas will win, but I certainly wouldn't start planning my Dec. 1 around it. TCU is very capable of beating them.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2012, 05:00:33 PM »

Wow. It's pretty tempting to just put my tickets up for sale for 4x what I paid for them and then find a scalper at the game, actually. I'm just not quite sure it would be worth the effort.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »
I would definitely prefer an 11 am kick. I'm going to be an absolute wreck that day.

I don't even want to think about it. My poor wife.
Ditto.

Offline williewest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »

Wow. It's pretty tempting to just put my tickets up for sale for 4x what I paid for them and then find a scalper at the game, actually. I'm just not quite sure it would be worth the effort.

What if you sold your tickets, made a nice profit and then could not find a ticket into the game?  I think that would be right up there with selling your soul...  :dunno:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2012, 05:07:46 PM »

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »

What if you sold your tickets, made a nice profit and then could not find a ticket into the game?  I think that would be right up there with selling your soul...  :dunno:

Yeah, I'm not going to do it. I'm sure there will be somebody scalping tickets at the game, though. There are just no guarantees that I would actually save money on the scalped tickets, especially if I want to get to my seat in time for all of the senior day stuff.

Offline williewest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2012, 05:14:03 PM »

Yeah, I'm not going to do it. I'm sure there will be somebody scalping tickets at the game, though. There are just no guarantees that I would actually save money on the scalped tickets, especially if I want to get to my seat in time for all of the senior day stuff.

Crisis averted... whew. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
Any updates?  I need to buy these plane tickets.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2012, 07:49:33 PM »

It got the 6 day hold.  They don't have to announce until Sunday, but it may come out anytime after the UT-TCU game on Thursday.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 07:50:39 PM »

It got the 6 day hold.  They don't have to announce until Sunday, but it may come out anytime after the UT-TCU game on Thursday.

Goddamnit.  Well thanks for the update at least.  This is going to cost me a night of fist pumping!  :shakesfist:

Offline KazzuKhatz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
Game will be at 7. Athletic Department was contacted last week and said if KSU AND UT won this past weekend to plan on 7pm.

Source is solid. PM if wanting exact details

:gocho: