Author Topic: We still control own destiny when it comes to the Big 12  (Read 12646 times)

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: We still control own destiny when it comes to the Big 12
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »
We're gonna get our ass kicked, I've resigned myself to this.  Did anyone at any point this year think Klein was worthy of the Heisman?  Woof...would have went down as the most garbage winner in the history of life.  We just got our rough ridin' ass kicked by Baylor...rough ridin' BAYLOR....worst D1 team ever besides maybe ku.  No chance in rough ridin' hell we win this game.
Your EMAW level sucks and you should shut up. What you speak is not truth
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »
Get 'im Luke!  :shakesfist:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »
We're gonna get our ass kicked, I've resigned myself to this.  Did anyone at any point this year think Klein was worthy of the Heisman?  Woof...would have went down as the most garbage winner in the history of life.  We just got our rough ridin' ass kicked by Baylor...rough ridin' BAYLOR....worst D1 team ever besides maybe ku.  No chance in rough ridin' hell we win this game.

Challenge him to a 1 year ban bet!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2012, 12:56:22 PM »

Challenge him to a 1 year ban bet!
Showdown at the Ernie Barrett statue!

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2012, 12:57:54 PM »

Terrible post.  If you think CK didn't deserve it after WVU, TxTech then you are helpless.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »

kim carnes sock outed   :sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »

if you had been here long you'd know that's just bigwillie. he posts like that.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »

if you had been here long you'd know that's just bigwillie. he posts like that.

bigwillie was kim carnesing before it was cool!

(lol its not cool)