Author Topic: Russians and driving  (Read 11551 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Russians and driving
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »
If I lived in russia, I don't think I'd drive much, unless I was wanting to die.  Also, I would never use a crosswalk. 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
I liked the dump truck at 10:10 that had the bed raised to just the right point allow it to drive without a front wheel

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 05:07:19 PM »
So why does everyone in Russia have dashboard cams? Is it because everyone sucks at driving or is it trendy?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
So why does everyone in Russia have dashboard cams? Is it because everyone sucks at driving or is it trendy?

42 posted a link early on in this thread that answered that.

Offline JavaCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »
Holy hell, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LOFCmzhYHug. Twisternederland.com is awesome.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 08:49:28 PM »
:dance:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 07:57:15 AM »
Jeez.  USA #1, I guess.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »
They drive like how I drive in GTA games

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »
:adios:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »
russians are my least favorite nationality of people. just complete rough ridin' pains in the ass to deal with.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Russians and driving
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »
All the I foreigners I know all have a neighboring country or internal ethnicity they hate and think is the worst, but they also all agree that they hate Russians and that Russians are terrible people that think they are gangsters or maybe are actual gangsters.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2012, 12:05:30 PM »
russians are my least favorite nationality people. just complete rough ridin' pains in the ass to deal with.

Wow, sd really playing into sys's narrative here.

Offline Diamond Dave

• Fan
  • Rock the EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2012, 08:00:10 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxHPJAONpE&feature=youtu.be

My favorites are the fistfights  :lol:

http://www.cracked.com/article_20164_5-hilariously-bad-ideas-that-actually-solved-huge-problems.html

Cracked did a snippet on these a few weeks ago as well. #3

I will never go to Russia. Ever.

The Big Train

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 06:57:32 PM »
I knew all the Jason Bourne chase scenes were real.  :driving:

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2013, 06:47:53 PM »
:dance:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2013, 06:58:52 PM »
propaganda machine fired up in the kremlin i see

we've all seen the real russian dash-cam videos

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »
I like the one where the woman's stroller that contains her child rolls out into the street and she runs out and grabs it. Boom, act of kindness.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2013, 07:39:04 PM »
 :D

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »
What Shacks learned today: 100% of Russian traffic jams can be blamed on old people, snow or animals

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2013, 12:41:01 AM »
I like the one where the woman's stroller that contains her child rolls out into the street and she runs out and grabs it. Boom, act of kindness.

I think the kindness was when the driver pointed and didn't plow over the stroller. But both were very kind, I guess.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 09:04:20 AM »
Somehow, the links in this thread led me to this disgruntled letter about why we shouldn't make fun of Russians:

2) The basis of the scientific and technological power of the USA comes almost exclusively from German , Jews and Russian scientists who had to escape Europe . I have never seen a U.S university able to provide 'pure american' scientists . Only they can buy them to foreign nations . When you mock these people , just think of the tremendous number of high-level mathematicians , physicists or technologists who are giving to your prestigious universities the label 'prestigious' .

3) The soviet union liberated the world from Nazi Germany . Just for your knowledge , the Nazi army was so powerful that it was almost the same equivalent power as the U.S army nowadays ( and this comes from the best army experts , U.S included ) . When the USA entered into Europe , the war was already lost for Hitler . Only the Russian communist power wiped out the invincible Nazi army . ( and this still remains partly a mystery ) . The Nazi army had wiped out in a few days the French army who was at that time the first army in the world while the US army was only at that time made with battalions of peasants . Ask yourself what your country would have do in front of the Nazi Army in 1941 ? You would have been reduced to slavery . The Russian did not .
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2013, 09:09:22 AM »
Somehow, the links in this thread led me to this disgruntled letter about why we shouldn't make fun of Russians:

2) The basis of the scientific and technological power of the USA comes almost exclusively from German , Jews and Russian scientists who had to escape Europe . I have never seen a U.S university able to provide 'pure american' scientists . Only they can buy them to foreign nations . When you mock these people , just think of the tremendous number of high-level mathematicians , physicists or technologists who are giving to your prestigious universities the label 'prestigious' .

3) The soviet union liberated the world from Nazi Germany . Just for your knowledge , the Nazi army was so powerful that it was almost the same equivalent power as the U.S army nowadays ( and this comes from the best army experts , U.S included ) . When the USA entered into Europe , the war was already lost for Hitler . Only the Russian communist power wiped out the invincible Nazi army . ( and this still remains partly a mystery ) . The Nazi army had wiped out in a few days the French army who was at that time the first army in the world while the US army was only at that time made with battalions of peasants . Ask yourself what your country would have do in front of the Nazi Army in 1941 ? You would have been reduced to slavery . The Russian did not .

Its a shame nothing about that letter is true, it was certainly written with enough verve.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 09:10:55 AM »
BATTALIONS OF PEASANTS
:adios: