Author Topic: Texas  (Read 2916 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Texas
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 08:11:09 PM »
don't rush unless it is a close game. let them present Dr. Pepper to us on the field if it is a blow out.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 08:12:09 PM »
I think we should rush the field and tear the goalposts down for all of our remaining AWAY games, but not for any home victories.

As for the Dr. Peps, we need specifics-- are we talking empties or full 2L bottles here? :dunno:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 08:33:08 PM »
I think we should rush the field and tear the goalposts down for all of our remaining AWAY games, but not for any home victories.

As for the Dr. Peps, we need specifics-- are we talking empties or full 2L bottles here? :dunno:

No one's going to be able to sneak 2L's into the game. Going to have to be cans.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 08:53:22 PM »
Rushing the field for winning a game we always win, a game we expect to win, is bush league.  Pelt the field with cans of Dr. Pepper for winning the Big 12 and oranges because our next game is at the Orange Bowl.

The Orange Bowl was torn down several yrs ago.

:facepalm:

I know, but I will always have whatever stadium they use in Miami for big bowl games associated with oranges.  Too bad the title game isn't in the Fiesta Bowl this year, Dr. Pepper + Tostitos products would be perfect to throw on the field.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »
I'm all for throwing Dr. Pepper and Oranges on the field, but only if all you other goEMAW student sectioners also do. I don't want to be the only one.

Offline ez2plez

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 02:58:10 PM »
I am hoping with these crazy ticket prices for this game we get GameDay + emotional send off for our seniors + Heisman lock up for Klein + MNC game + rush the field!!!   :lynchmob: :drool:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 02:59:50 PM »
Rushing the field for winning a game we always win, a game we expect to win, is bush league.  Pelt the field with cans of Dr. Pepper for winning the Big 12 and oranges because our next game is at the Orange Bowl.

uh, the NC game is neither at the Orange Bowl nor is the Orange Bowl.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
When are they giving us the Dr Pepper?