Author Topic: Postgame KU Picture Thread  (Read 10785 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Postgame KU Picture Thread
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »
I was sitting a couple rows behind the douchebag K-State fan that took that picture.  You can almost see me in the white KU shirt.  He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title.  They were literally hugging each other and screaming like little girls.

Just kills you that your team isn't top 16 in the country.   :lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
I was sitting a couple rows behind the douchebag K-State fan that took that picture.  You can almost see me in the white KU shirt.  He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title.  They were literally hugging each other and screaming like little girls.

Just kills you that your team isn't top 16 in the country.   :lol:

Are you still blabbering about something?

:confused:

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2010, 07:59:08 PM »
I was sitting directly behind the douchebag K-State fan that took that picture.  He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title.  They were literally hugging each other and screaming like little girls.

Let it all out, Ben.  Just let the anger flow.  It's cathartic.  

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 08:02:27 PM »

Um, if anyone acted like a little girl on Saturday it was Mario Little, or Brady DUIstar, or Tyrel Reed, or Cole Aldrich, do I have to type out the name of every player who acted like this was the first time they'd ever lost?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »
Guys, we know that we have made a massive comeback in basketball when KU bases their entire season on our games vs. them.

"Who cares that we had a massive choke job in the second round! We beat K-State!" <----Dumbass KU fans. :lol:

Sweet 16. :gocho:

Offline Arthur Carlson

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2010, 08:25:34 PM »

Um, if anyone acted like a little girl on Saturday it was Mario Little, or Brady DUIstar, or Tyrel Reed, or Cole Aldrich, do I have to type out the name of every player who acted like this was the first time they'd ever lost?

Speaking of WTF reactions @ the Ford Center...

Ali hits the late three and this kid in my section in the upper deck, who doesn't have a dog in this fight, since he's neither a KU nor UNI fan (or KSU fan, for that matter) loses his cell phone out of his jacket.  It lands in the lap of an older KU fan sitting in front of him, who proceeds to hold the phone for ransom, basically.  KU fan wanted to call security over it saying they were 'rude' all game.  By 'rude', I'm guessing he means not cheering for KU.  Just seemed like a college basketball fan responding a great play by the heavy underdog.   The kid & his buddies tried to be diplomatic and eventually get his phone back.  Old KU fan goes away, leaving his wife behind to explain that he's just a 'passionate' fan.  Am guessing 'passionate' was her code word for 'douchebag.'   

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2010, 08:38:41 PM »

Didn't you just say in another thread that "real men aren't afraid to show their emotion"? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2010, 08:43:41 PM »
Amazing how relevant this is after all these years:

:lol:

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline Reggie Singlegur

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 08:46:22 PM »

Who is the fugly guy on the left?? wow. Horrifically ugly.

Why does Morris look like he is about to get patted down by a cop? I guess in stressful times Muscle memory kicks in.

EMAW
Reg

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »

Are you still blabbering about something?

:confused:

Thats a nice dunk by Cole in your pic there... where were those on Saturday???   :dunno:

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2010, 08:57:44 PM »
LOL.  You guys couldn't even beat KU once in your best basketball season in 20+ years. 

Get out the brooms!

OHMYGOD, I have been WAITING for this type of post; please EMAW, which would you all rather have:
a) The Big 12 salad bowl
b) Our Sweet 16 banner (which we already have) and a possible Final 4 and NC?

To me, it's no even close.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »
Guys, we know that we have made a massive comeback in basketball when KU bases their entire season on our games vs. them.

"Who cares that we had a massive choke job in the second round! We beat K-State!" <----Dumbass KU fans. :lol:

Sweet 16. :gocho:

Thread OVER

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

Who is the slack jawed twerp next to you with his sunglasses on his head and fetal alcohol face?

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:26:49 PM by Jeffy »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2010, 10:39:32 PM »
LOL.  You guys couldn't even beat KU once in your best basketball season in 20+ years. 

Get out the brooms!

OHMYGOD, I have been WAITING for this type of post; please EMAW, which would you all rather have:
a) The Big 12 salad bowl
b) Our Sweet 16 banner (which we already have) and a possible Final 4 and NC?

To me, it's no even close.

A Sweet Sixteen banner?  Please tell me you're joking.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »
Why can't you guys just ignore BMW?  I'd much rather be looking at pics of devastated KU fans and crying KU players. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2010, 10:55:56 PM »
Pett's post still ends this thread. ENDS IT.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2010, 11:32:10 PM »
A Sweet Sixteen banner?  Please tell me you're joking.

Well, it beats a Second Round banner.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2010, 11:32:57 PM »
Why can't you guys just ignore BMW?  I'd much rather be looking at pics of devastated KU fans and crying KU players. 

Adblock FTW

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2010, 02:45:19 PM »

Impossible is nothing.  LOL!    :lol:

Who's the downs boy?
It's the kid who played DJamer on Roseanne.

Spotted this in a friends photo album from spring break in Padre... caption says "ku fan. obviously"

Offline Sal Paradise

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2010, 04:18:04 PM »

It's from before the game, but still... lol.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

It's from before the game, but still... lol.

Somebody should make pak head and doom stickers and totally submarine _FAN's operation.  Just slap those things on any old shirt you don't have to pay another $16.40 for.  Just as good.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2010, 09:09:59 PM »

Who is the fugly guy on the left?? wow. Horrifically ugly.

Why does Morris look like he is about to get patted down by a cop? I guess in stressful times Muscle memory kicks in.

EMAW
Reg

PHOTOSHOP THIS with a cop!!!