Author Topic: Jack Wu - State Board of Education  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Jack Wu - State Board of Education
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:02:09 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Wu - State Board of Education
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »
He isnt a member, just a canidate....and he attends westboro baptist.....no way he gets elected

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 11:36:36 PM »
He isnt a member, just a canidate....and he attends westboro baptist.....no way he gets elected

He is the republican running in district 4.  Why the eff wouldn't he get elected?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »

He is the republican running in district 4.  Why the eff wouldn't he get elected?

he attends westboro baptist...
I hope :pray:
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 08:38:28 AM »
If he got the nomination, he's getting elected. This is Kansas.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 10:40:17 AM »

Everything I've read said that the republicans weren't going to even supply a candidate to oppose the dem incumbent, but this guy came in at the last second when he heard this, filled out the paperwork, and put republican on the paperwork.   :popcorn: waiting to see how the republicans handle this one.  This guy just put them in a DJDT level pickle. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »
WBC lets in asians?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »

Everything I've read said that the republicans weren't going to even supply a candidate to oppose the dem incumbent, but this guy came in at the last second when he heard this, filled out the paperwork, and put republican on the paperwork.   :popcorn: waiting to see how the republicans handle this one.  This guy just put them in a DJDT level pickle.

About 90% of all voters will be showing up to vote for Romney and they will go ahead and vote for this guy because he will be the republican candidate. They won't even know who he is.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 10:49:28 AM »

About 90% of all voters will be showing up to vote for Romney and they will go ahead and vote for this guy because he will be the republican candidate. They won't even know who he is.

That's why I'm  :popcorn: waiting for how they handle this.  If they don't want a WBC guy voted in as a republican, they are going to have to actively campaign against him in favor for the democrat, otherwise he gets elected by the people selecting the guy with the (r) by his name when they go to vote for Romney.

Also, not only is this guy anti-evo, he's also one of those "the earth is only 6,000 years old" people. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »

That's why I'm  :popcorn: waiting for how they handle this.  If they don't want a WBC guy voted in as a republican, they are going to have to actively campaign against him in favor for the democrat, otherwise he gets elected by the people selecting the guy with the (r) by his name when they go to vote for Romney.

Also, not only is this guy anti-evo, he's also one of those "the earth is only 6,000 years old" people.

Worse yet, he believes "god hates mommies" and pickets funerals.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »

Worse yet, he believes "god hates mommies" and pickets funerals.

Well yeah, I assumed that was a given by the "WBC guy" part.  It just made me laugh because I didn't realize they were 6,000 year old earth people as well.  Not only do they have irrational, blind hate, they are also completly Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) on the science part as well.  That completed Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) view of science is leading them to screwing the republicans...:popcorn:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:05:29 AM by TheHamburglar »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
WBC lets in asians?

i know it's hard to believe, but the WBC is not racist.  fred was a big time civil rights lawyer back in the 60's.  i remember a quote from shirley where someone asked the difference between hating people for being gay and hating people for being black and she said "the bible doesn't say being black is a sin".
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »
No, the WBC has not let this guy in as a member.  He has been hanging around the WBC for a while though.

From one of the Theroux docs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=byDXu3aMAc0#t=524s

This rough ridin' guy is trying to be a school board member. Seriously.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »
So I was talking to big shot lobbyist cat about this and the whole Joe Montgomery thing.....

Perhaps you could post Carolyn Campbell's info on the Jack Wu EMAW thread. She is in need of contributions so that she can spread the word about Jack Wu and people will, at least, not vote for him simply bc he has an R by his name. She doesn't have a website but does have a FB page - www.facebook.com/ElectCarolynCampbell under Carolyn L. Wims-Campbell. You can also mail contributions to her 3824 SE Illinois Ave., Topeka, KS 66609. Checks payable to "Carolyn Campbell for State Board of Education"

Here is here district - basically the west side of Lawrence/Douglas County, Topeka and most of Shawnee County and a bit of Jefferson, Osage, Pottawatomie, and Wabaunsee Counties. Here is a map of the SBOE districts - they are based on state Senate districts. http://redistricting.ks.gov/_Plans/District_Court/m5_ district%20court%20-sboe/m5_districtcourt-sboe.html

I don't have voter registration stats specifically on that SBOE district, but extrapolation from the Senate Districts that it contains show a 39/33/28 Republican/Democrat/Unaffiliated breakdown of registered
Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 03:08:12 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
would laugh hard if goEMAW was responsible for both discrediting a birther and defeating a WBC candidate for office

the goEMAW revolution is here

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
yes, i am interested in this also

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 09:10:51 PM »
He's getting stomped

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 09:11:39 PM »
excellent.  put that on the goEMAW wall

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 10:54:04 PM »
Lots of straight ticket republicans voted for him.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 01:28:10 AM »
29k voted for this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). I wish it was unbelievable.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 01:29:36 AM »
29k voted for this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). I wish it was unbelievable.

At least he didn't win. He raised $15 for his campaign, and I still thought he had a puncher's chance.