Author Topic: PISS POUNDING WVU, Game Articles/Pictures master thread - Luking Allowed!!!!  (Read 22779 times)

Offline theRealWallyJudge

• Fan
    • View Profile
http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/10/23/12/To-vie-for-BCS-title-K-State-needs-style/landing.html?blockID=809015&feedID=10620

Sean Keeler is the guy who wrote the article about how K-State's basketball banners would be coming down soon, implying Frank Martin was cheating somehow.

I asked him what evidence he had to support that, and he replied (verbatim), "Just check out the track record, my friend. Check out the track record."

He's a floodaggie homer and hates EMAW. Disregard.

Also, someone who looks like this:

...shouldn't be chastising anything else regarding "style."

He mentioned honey boo boo child in his article, he loses all credibility.

Offline Dual Ju

• Fan
    • View Profile
http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/10/23/12/To-vie-for-BCS-title-K-State-needs-style/landing.html?blockID=809015&feedID=10620

Sean Keeler is the guy who wrote the article about how K-State's basketball banners would be coming down soon, implying Frank Martin was cheating somehow.

I asked him what evidence he had to support that, and he replied (verbatim), "Just check out the track record, my friend. Check out the track record."

He's a floodaggie homer and hates EMAW. Disregard.

Also, someone who looks like this:

...shouldn't be chastising anything else regarding "style."

He mentioned honey boo boo child in his article, he loses all credibility.

That's when I started to :dnr:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I did a double take on this one.  Thought he was flying double birds at first.   :D

Who was the NFL player that did that in the 90s(I think)? I remember it was a huge deal for a minute. He came out of the tunnel and just flipped everyone off.

Dolphins LB Bryon Cox vs. Buffalo.  Total stud.

YES!  :thumbs:

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
I did a double take on this one.  Thought he was flying double birds at first.   :D

Who was the NFL player that did that in the 90s(I think)? I remember it was a huge deal for a minute. He came out of the tunnel and just flipped everyone off.

Dolphins LB Bryon Cox vs. Buffalo.  Total stud.

YES!  :thumbs:

Bryan Cox is a great dude.  He and I are both native Illinoisians and do not suck.  He is black and I am not.  Two similarities and only one difference. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.