Author Topic: Iowa State proven to be our tiny little bitch once again: ISU Sucks Ass Thread  (Read 4731 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
RUmblings that the Skunk is now over the banks.   T's and P's loser Iowa friends.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
our boys should be ashamed of themselves.  i don't know if i've ever seen a kstate team play worse.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
our boys should be ashamed of themselves.  i don't know if i've ever seen a kstate team play worse.
What are you talking about; the last 1:32 minutes left in the game we were at their 5 yd line and LHCBS had them take a knee so Rusty wouldn't have a chance to call him a pick for running up the score.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
What are you talking about; the last 1:32 minutes left in the game we were at their 5 yd line and LHCBS had them take a knee so Rusty wouldn't have a chance to call him a pick for running up the score.

that's exactly what i'm talking about.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
We didn't cover the spread.   :shakesfist:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Remember when ISU broke into the rankings in one poll for the first time in roughly a decade and then a week later KSU proceeded to mush them right back to the cellar?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
Remember when ISU broke into the rankings in one poll for the first time in roughly a decade and then a week later KSU proceeded to mush them right back to the cellar?

:thumbs:  This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just a terrible program with terrible coaches/players/fans in a terrible town.  If we kicked them out of the Big 12, like we should, no conference would want them.  They would end up going FCS.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
 :bill:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At least their fans can take a loss and not be huge whiny bitches about it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
It was noticed in chat that Klein was on a ridiculously large sideline phone that was supposed to be for the defense.  Turns out, that was either ISU trying to cheat or the flooding mumped up our offense's phone system.

The Wildcats battled electronic issues in getting play calls transferred from the coaches’ box to the sideline, which played a role in the Wildcats burning all three of their first-half timeouts early in the half.

“We had some phone issues down on the sideline,” Snyder said. “We put (quarterback Collin Klein) in a position where he had too many decisions to make and not enough time because we didn’t get the plays in as quickly as we should.”

Again, K-State overcame it.

“Every second is precious, even two or three seconds is critical,” Klein said. “It’s hard because (the play has) to be relayed down from up top to the sideline, sideline to me, me to the huddle and then if there’s any changes or any other communication that needs to happen. I credit our guys and coaches for hanging in there when things weren’t going well. We hung together and got it done.”

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
 :eye:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was noticed in chat that Klein was on a ridiculously large sideline phone that was supposed to be for the defense.  Turns out, that was either ISU trying to cheat or the flooding mumped up our offense's phone system.

The Wildcats battled electronic issues in getting play calls transferred from the coaches’ box to the sideline, which played a role in the Wildcats burning all three of their first-half timeouts early in the half.

“We had some phone issues down on the sideline,” Snyder said. “We put (quarterback Collin Klein) in a position where he had too many decisions to make and not enough time because we didn’t get the plays in as quickly as we should.”

“Every second is precious, even two or three seconds is critical,” Klein said. “It’s hard because (the play has) to be relayed down from up top to the sideline, sideline to me, me to the huddle and then if there’s any changes or any other communication that needs to happen. I credit our guys and coaches for hanging in there when things weren’t going well. We hung together and got it done.”

ISU didn't note any issues.  ISU's home field advantage = cheating

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]

ISU didn't note any issues.  ISU's home field advantage = cheating

Marshall pulled that crap in 2005.

That's right, ISU uses the same bush league tactics as a C-USA team trying to get a win over a BCS school.

If this isn't proof of their mid-majoryness, I don't know what is.

Also, Klein is such a bad ass.

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
Other great thing about this game- floodaggie gets owned by :billdance: and actually goes up in the rankings.