Author Topic: Over There, Over There, Spread the Word, Spread the Word Over There . . .  (Read 1473 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Over There, Over There, Spread the Word, Spread the Word Over There . . .
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:41 AM »
your post doesn't make sense.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »
Sure it does.

We've supported the overthrough of Assad via Presidential Order.   We've recognized the opposition, whoever the hell they are, we've shipped arms, and now we've got to deploy troops and Patriot Missiles to Turkey, as well as reinforce the Syrian-Iraqi borders. 

Perpetual War . . . Democrats love it as well.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:28:50 AM »
Sure it does.

We've supported the overthrough of Assad via Presidential Order.   We've recognized the opposition, whoever the hell they are, we've shipped arms, and now we've got to deploy troops and Patriot Missiles to Turkey, as well as reinforce the Syrian-Iraqi borders. 

Perpetual War . . . DemocratsAll politicians in power love it as well.

fyp
:adios:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:29:19 AM »
proof of US arms to Syria?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »
I have said it a million times, do not eff with Obama.  He will blast the crap out of any brown man woman or child who crosses him.

Total BA

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Over There, Over There, Spread the Word, Spread the Word Over There . . .
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 01:19:57 PM »
We've been working that triads missile deployment in the region for years (since Bush). Poland and the Czech Republic were the original planned locations, but Turkey just became real convenient. Overall, great move IMO. Caught Russia in a corner (lol at their panicky wtf comments on Syria).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
Sure it does.

We've supported the overthrough of Assad via Presidential Order.   

How do you go over AND through something? Impressive.   :eek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
Sure it does.

We've supported the overthrough of Assad via Presidential Order.   

How do you go over AND through something? Impressive.   :eek:

Obviously when you step over something but you're a total badass with huge balls and when you're stepping over that something your huge balls smash into it and smash it to bits.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
I really wonder if some of you people even pay attention to anything besides what Rachel Maddow spoonfeeds  you on MSNBC, and if you don't think the U.S. hasn't been directly involved in shipping arms into Syria you're simpleton of the highest order:

The United States is not sending arms directly to the Syrian opposition. Instead, it is providing intelligence and other support for shipments of secondhand light weapons like rifles and grenades into Syria, mainly orchestrated from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The reports indicate that the shipments organized from Qatar, in particular, are largely going to hard-line Islamists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/world/middleeast/jihadists-receiving-most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712.html

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really wonder if some of you people even pay attention to anything besides what Rachel Maddow spoonfeeds  you on MSNBC, and if you don't think the U.S. hasn't been directly involved in shipping arms into Syria you're simpleton of the highest order:

The United States is not sending arms directly to the Syrian opposition. Instead, it is providing intelligence and other support for shipments of secondhand light weapons like rifles and grenades into Syria, mainly orchestrated from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The reports indicate that the shipments organized from Qatar, in particular, are largely going to hard-line Islamists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/world/middleeast/jihadists-receiving-most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712.html

By 'some of you people' you obviously meant edn, you can go ahead and say it.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Over There, Over There, Spread the Word, Spread the Word Over There . . .
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 01:15:37 PM »
You biased idiots are only listening to Rachel Maddow when the truth is on huffington post.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »
You biased idiots are only listening to Rachel Maddow when the truth is on huffington post.

I think the point was that he would link the next two most liberal commie things he could think of.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
The Bilderberg Group. Boheiman Grove.
EMAW