Author Topic: Michigan  (Read 6128 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »
clowns, your tailor will see you now

Was this Christmas Eve 2010 in the US congress?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2012, 11:04:07 AM »
eff unions in their current form. No one should be forced to participate in a union, by law or coercion.  Its patently criminal.
I like it when you make stuff up which is easily proven wrong with a moderate google search.

Please explain. Is paying union dues not participating?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2012, 11:30:08 AM »
eff unions in their current form. No one should be forced to participate in a union, by law or coercion.  Its patently criminal.
I like it when you make stuff up which is easily proven wrong with a moderate google search.

You said people were forced to join.  That is wrong.  You either lied or you don't know the laws.  Either of which are reason to excuse yourself.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2012, 11:41:17 AM »

You said people were forced to join.  That is wrong.  You either lied or you don't know the laws.  Either of which are reason to excuse yourself.

What? Never said you had to join the union, only pay their dues for the right to work.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2012, 12:24:04 PM »

What? Never said you had to join the union, only pay their dues for the right to work.
are you rough ridin' kidding me?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2012, 01:09:20 PM »

are you rough ridin' kidding me?

I don't usually stoop to your level, but you are an absolute idiot. Paying union dues IS PARTICIPATING in a union, whether you join or not.