Author Topic: Pachall  (Read 14330 times)

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Pachall
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2012, 11:18:25 AM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

BEAT THE STONERS INTO THE STONE AGE!!![/b][/i]

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

I love people that list detriments to a person's character when they are actually advantages.
RIP Fatty

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2012, 11:24:57 AM »

Purplest bleeder

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2012, 11:58:10 AM »
Looks like Pachall is headed to rehab.  Doubt we'll see him back this season.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
His only hope of recovery is complete separation from disgusting enabler Gary Patterson.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

And if we play Oregon in a bowl game, those stoners are going to run circles around this team.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
Good luck bumpy face.

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
His only hope of recovery is complete separation from disgusting enabler Gary Patterson.

I agree, and I'm glad that he is finally seeking help, as should the rest of the doped up druggees on that team.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2012, 01:47:52 PM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

And if we play Oregon in a bowl game, those stoners are going to run circles around this team.

Hippies go to Oregon but they don't play football. Chip Kelly might be a cheater but he is no drug pimp.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline kstatefan11

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2012, 02:04:31 PM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

Hippies go to Oregon but they don't play football. Chip Kelly might be a cheater but he is no drug pimp.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7819621/ncf-oregon-ducks-deny-drug-culture-eugene-espn-magazine

:dunno:

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
I simply canot believe that so many of our "fans" wanted Patterson to coach here instead of legendary hall of fame head coach LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder. Patterson is nothing but a drug pimp and his players are as dirty as they come. He might have been able to beat mountain west teams with players who were high on dope but coach Snyder's team of clean upstanding men are going to beat his stoners into the stone age.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7819621/ncf-oregon-ducks-deny-drug-culture-eugene-espn-magazine

:dunno:

:surprised: Jiminy Christmas! I knew the left coast likes their mary jane, but I guess I was just giving ol' Drip Kelly the benefit of the doubt. I hope we face these guys in January now. It will be the biggest beatdown they don't remember!
GET WELL SOON RANDY!