• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: GAH!
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 08:15:38 PM »
This should answer most of your questions about rape:

Man. The Republican Party. Man.
:adios:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: GAH!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 08:55:32 PM »
It's times like this when I wish I was not a republican or these dipshits did not use the republican name.

it's the party platform, it's not like he's some rambling loose cannon.

Just like keeping the black man down is part of the Dems party platform. right.

i can't tell what your angle is, but the republican platform is anti-abortion without exemptions for rape or incest.  i'm not sure why you're jumping on this dude for restating his party's platform.  maybe he didn't camouflage his beliefs well enough?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57497592-503544/republicans-approve-platform-with-strict-anti-abortion-language/?tag=contentMain;contentBody

It's not that hard to understand. Every sane person knows Murder is worse than rape.  They think abortion is murder.

Regardless, the platform is not abortion without exception. You're rough ridin' brainwashed if you believe that.

Dems do hate black people though. They also adopted a plank making illegal voting easier so I guess they hate democracy and everyone over the age of 18 who isn't incarcerated.

I'm personally getting pretty bored with the lefts use of extreme conjecture and speculation that is downright dishonest to try and sway people away from the R/R ticket. It's rough ridin' pathetic, it isn't working and is making a lot of nice people act like complete lunatic jackasses.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 09:25:04 PM »
Good to see the lunatic jackasses like FSD are still acting like lunatic jackasses too!
:adios:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 09:26:48 PM »
It's not that hard to understand. Every sane person knows Murder is worse than rape.  They think abortion is murder.

yeah, no crap, dumbass.  they hold a logically consistent position, even if it happens to be extreme compared to the muddled thinking of the majority.  that's why i'm making fun of the (possibly fake) outrage of the majority in this thread, and not of the logically consistent politician.

do you ever comprehend anything you read?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »

yeah, no crap, dumbass.  they hold a logically consistent position, even if it happens to be extreme compared to the muddled thinking of the majority.  that's why i'm making fun of the (possibly fake) outrage of the majority in this thread, and not of the logically consistent politician.

do you ever comprehend anything you read?

Do you?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 09:43:36 PM »
You guys need to just relax and enjoy this.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
It's times like this when I wish I was not a republican or these dipshits did not use the republican name.

i can't tell what your angle is, but the republican platform is anti-abortion without exemptions for rape or incest.  i'm not sure why you're jumping on this dude for restating his party's platform.  maybe he didn't camouflage his beliefs well enough?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57497592-503544/republicans-approve-platform-with-strict-anti-abortion-language/?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Regardless, the platform is not abortion without exception. You're rough ridin' brainwashed if you believe that.

Dems do hate black people though. They also adopted a plank making illegal voting easier so I guess they hate democracy and everyone over the age of 18 who isn't incarcerated.

I'm personally getting pretty bored with the lefts use of extreme conjecture and speculation that is downright dishonest to try and sway people away from the R/R ticket. It's rough ridin' pathetic, it isn't working and is making a lot of nice people act like complete lunatic jackasses.

I'm not sure if this is the original point, but the dumbshit crazy republicans say about his topic are the reason they can't win a normal election.  Because high earners like myself who agree with (most) all other platforms of the ticket cannot reconcile just nutso stuff like this.  Gay marriage/legitimate rape talking points make me angry enough to say nope.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 11:07:51 PM »

I'm not sure if this is the original point, but the dumbshit crazy republicans say about his topic are the reason they can't win a normal election.  Because high earners like myself who agree with (most) all other platforms of the ticket cannot reconcile just nutso stuff like this.  Gay marriage/legitimate rape talking points make me angry enough to say nope.

I have no problem with gay marriage or abortion in rape cases, but I'm not willing pay more in taxes or let the economy collapse because a few nuts put a few wacky lines in the platform to satiate a few other nuts. Nothing will come of it.  It's not like the other sides platform is any more sane.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »
while we're on the topic, there's nothing more repulsive and dishonest and simple-minded than the stance that abortion should be illegal EXCEPT for cases of rape or incest.  people who believe that can die in a rough ridin' fire.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:36:17 PM by Rams »
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2012, 01:34:56 PM »
while we're on the topic, there's nothing more repulsive and dishonest and simple-minded than the stance that rape should be illegal EXCEPT for cases of rape or incest.  people who believe that can die in a rough ridin' fire.

rape should be illegal no matter what.  :dunno:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »
while we're on the topic, there's nothing more repulsive and dishonest and simple-minded than the stance that rape should be illegal EXCEPT for cases of rape or incest.  people who believe that can die in a rough ridin' fire.

rape should be illegal no matter what.  :dunno:

crap  :facepalm:

fixed it.  thnx.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
I have no idea what this part of the forum is all about but I saw this on the front page of cnn and thought this was a good place to post it?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »

I like how FSD lies for his party
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/21/news/la-pn-no-exceptions-for-rape-in-gops-antiabortion-platform-20120821
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2012, 08:33:19 PM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:02 PM »
I have no idea what this part of the forum is all about but I saw this on the front page of cnn and thought this was a good place to post it?

the guy in the hat is ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 09:08:50 PM »

the guy in the hat is ednksu

I knew he was a squawk.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 09:31:57 PM »
Quote from: john "teach me how to" dougie link=topic=23830.msg643153#msg643153

pFFT, no. Dems are the ones that categorize everyone.  Every person fits into a nice little binder that gets treated differently according to race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, and religion, which perpetuates stereo types, racism, etc.

As opposed to Romney's binders full of women?   :horrorsurprise:

Disgusting.