Author Topic: Official Saturday Night Live Thead (someone who makes me uncomfortable Central)  (Read 67291 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
If you've watched it you'd know that Baldwin and McCarthey are pretty much regulars at this point. "Cast member" or "non-cast member" they're getting paid by SNL more than any cast member. Also, you're making a pretty nice trend of going against the grain of whatever I post, just because I called you out like 3 months ago. It's OK tho, continue to laugh at your own weird posts, bro. Maybe you can become an adult one of these days and move on from your petty little tantrum.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:28:33 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So in addition to watching it every week, but hating it, Wacky also watches all of the social media promos throughout the week, but hates them.

Got it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I saw it posted on twitter, Abe. Just thought it's funny they've made a recurring role member a host twice this season, when neither of them have anything really going on right now. I've always enjoyed the show, I just called out how liberal it is and everyone lost their collective minds.

The Big Train

If you've watched it you'd know that Baldwin and McCarthey are pretty much regulars at this point. "Cast member" or "non-cast member" they're getting paid by SNL more than any cast member. Also, you're making a pretty nice trend of going against the grain of whatever I post, just because I called you out like 3 months ago. It's OK tho, continue to laugh at your own weird posts, bro. Maybe you can become an adult one of these days and move on from your petty little tantrum.

This is just too rich.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Cast member" or "non-cast member" they're getting paid by SNL more than any cast member.

also not true.

brief summary...

you said they're cast members-they aren't.
you said they've been in more skits than half the cast members-they haven't.
you said they get paid more than any cast member-they don't.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
more like dr fact check

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Ab had the number one movie in America when he hosted, but I guess that doesn't count as anything.

Mm has been pretty busy the last few years, so I assume she is working on something, but maybe not
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile

This is just too rich.

Agreed
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How much do they get paid then, Dr Rick? Would you say they're reoccurring guests or how do you want to describe Baldwin being on retainer? Was it that big boss baby movie that made him so relevant he has to be on every week?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Keep Boss Baby out of this. That movie is effing hilarious

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I think the president being a buffoon has made him relevant to snl lately
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ab had the number one movie in America when he hosted, but I guess that doesn't count as anything.

Mm has been pretty busy the last few years, so I assume she is working on something, but maybe not
For like a week. It's a spring movie (all spring movies are crap). It was already ranked as one of thee worst movies of the year. It got a whopping 53% on rotten tomatoes too, but yeah, it was huge!

Offline WarmYellowLight

• Fan
    • View Profile
Baldwin only makes like 1200 an episode

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

For like a week. It's a spring movie (all spring movies are crap). It was already ranked as one of thee worst movies of the year. It got a whopping 53% on rotten tomatoes too, but yeah, it was huge!

WC I told you once that movie effing funny. You say something bad about it again and there will be consequences.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Keep Boss Baby out of this. That movie is effing hilarious
Sorry bro! http://www.imdb.com/list/ls062513276/

The Worst Movies of 2017

The Boss Baby (2017)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
lots of wacksplaining going on itt

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm tired of these movie critics thinking every kid movie needs to unwrap the human brain like Inside Out. Boss Baby was the perfect balance of fart jokes and situational humor with a nice tidy ending.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How much do they get paid then, Dr Rick? Would you say they're reoccurring guests or how do you want to describe Baldwin being on retainer? Was it that big boss baby movie that made him so relevant he has to be on every week?

yes. I would say that recurring guest would be a good way to describe what he currently does on snl with the trump thing. like warm yellow light said, he makes less than 2k per appearance so your asertion that he makes more than the cast members is not close to being correct. also, he has never been a cast member. also, his first snl hosting appearance was in 1990 and he has hosted another 16 times since then for a total of 17 times in 18 years. this means that he pretty much hosts an episode a year and has done it for almost 20 years. he clearly seems to enjoy doing it and they certainly like having him. he has hosted snl more than any other person ever. wow!

Melissa McCarthy first hosted snl in 2011. Like Baldwin, she has never been a cast member. She also hosted in 2013, 2014 and 2016. this year will make it 5 out of 7 years for her and will allow her into the snl five timer club with people like ben affleck, justin timberlake, scarlett johansson and christopher walken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_Night_Live_guests#Five-Timers_Club

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:35:54 PM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is Steve Martin too old to host any more?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Actual cast members get paid a lot more than Alec Baldwin.

By the late 1990s, new cast members received a salary between $5,000 and $5,500 per episode, increasing to $6,000 in the second year and up to $12,500 for a cast member in their fifth year. Not sure how much they make now, but probably more than in the 90s.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i hate to see threads like this happen to wacky after how close we've gotten in the joint checking account thread

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can't win'em all, friend.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
what do you say we head over to the JCA thread and enjoy this lovely Thursday.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Can't win'em all, friend.

damn, i miss dobber.