Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 531027 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1950 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
Guys what about Mellow Yellow?  Bad ass race car.

Used to get this at subway.  I like it for a change up.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: October 17, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »
Oh, ok.

As of October 17, 2013 at 11:41am Central standard time, I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: October 17, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
Oh, ok.

As of October 17, 2013 at 11:41am Central standard time, I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

jesus this goes around on like a two month cycle.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: October 17, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »
Oh, ok.

If you encourage people to cut and paste this at least be sure to get the difference between "tacitly" and "tactically"

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: October 17, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
No Brock.  It has to be the same or it won't have the force of law behind it.  Have fun letting facebook get all up in your butt whenever they want.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: October 17, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »
this guy is really nice and probably a has something "off" about him with social situations, hard to describe.  dude rough ridin' LOVES puns, 90's white guy rap lingo  and humor like this.

With Obama signing a bill to increase our nations debt limit we are passing that on to our children and grand children, problem is I have no children, so if any females want to go out to dinner sometime or grab a beer and see if we click it might lead to marriage and making babies so I can use the above statement all the time. Halloa back yo

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: October 18, 2013, 08:45:36 AM »
so this just got forwarded around of office by people thinking it was real. they saw it on their facebooks from other people who thought it was real.

http://nationalreport.net/overbrook-kansas-dog-meat-festival/

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: October 18, 2013, 09:09:51 AM »
so this just got forwarded around of office by people thinking it was real. they saw it on their facebooks from other people who thought it was real.

I loved this comment.

THIS IS AMERICA!!! YOU DON’T EAT FAMILY HERE AND DOGS AND CATS AND BABIES ARE FAMILY!!

@lopakman

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: October 18, 2013, 09:25:38 AM »

don't overlook, overbrook!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: October 18, 2013, 10:39:01 AM »

don't overlook, overbrook!

keep it classy, osage county

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: October 18, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »
A woman with a van full of kids flagged me down at the gas station last night and said she needed a little bit of gas to get home.  I gave her $4.  Guess who I ran into while leaving the liquor store?  People suck.
@lopakman

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: October 18, 2013, 07:59:17 PM »
A woman with a van full of kids flagged me down at the gas station last night and said she needed a little bit of gas to get home.  I gave her $4.  Guess who I ran into while leaving the liquor store?  People suck.
Sucker, that's like the oldest trick in the book
I'm purple down

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: October 19, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »
Sorry classmates I'll be little late had 4 bitch muthafucker step to the class of 1988. I might go to jail but I represented anyway. See y'all next week!! Hold it down 88 style if can't be there.

Do any of y'all have this much pride in your high school graduating class?  I think not.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: October 19, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
Sorry classmates I'll be little late had 4 bitch muthafucker step to the class of 1988. I might go to jail but I represented anyway. See y'all next week!! Hold it down 88 style if can't be there.

Do any of y'all have this much pride in your high school graduating class?  I think not.

Nothing like a 40 something dude having to take of some bizness.  I wonder if the class reunion will just reschedule or just pool some bond money so the party can go on as scheduled?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: October 19, 2013, 11:20:31 PM »

Sounds made up

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: October 19, 2013, 11:41:52 PM »

Sounds made up

Well he lives in Des Moines so it's probably true.
@lopakman

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: October 21, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »
So... I don't normally do this, but, I'd just like to give a BIG eff YOU!!! To the stupid old bastard that thought he was being an upstanding citizen by calling the cops on me for riding my longboard with my daughter on my back!!! And an even BIGGER FUUCCCKKKK YOU to the man of taste and distinction ass cop that told me he would take my daughter from me and put her into protective services for not complying with his order to walk the rest of the way home while carrying my skateboard and my daughter now too... He eve straight up told me there was no specific law saying I couldn't do that, but that he felt that my child was in danger so he could take her??? WTF!!! eff this piece if crap town and the stupid fuckin people here!!! So many rough ridin' ignorant and closed minded idiots, I don't belong here...

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: October 21, 2013, 12:44:53 PM »
Amazing

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: October 21, 2013, 12:45:39 PM »
My phone's gone. Might be awhile before I get a new one, and the number will likely change. Hit me up here if you need to get in touch with me.

Someone asks what he means by "gone"

Gone as in.. No Icloud, can't track it. No Insurance, even though I thought I was paying this entire time. No one answering any of my calls to it. Can't renew because my plan doesn't end til March. I mean, basically the worst possible situation that you can think of regarding a phone, has happened to me.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: October 21, 2013, 08:35:26 PM »
stole this from the shaggy facebook thread, but it was too good to not share with people

Ok, I literally can't believe this. There are some people in this world who honestly believe that fooballl is not rigged. OMG!!! watch a freaking game. Why do they always run right into the crowd of opponents. I mean you have four tries to run 10 yards. That's like 7.5 feet per try. The center could literally hold the ball over his head and just fall down and your team would never loose. Seriously how stupid are you freaking fans!!!!!! If you honestly believe football is real, unfriend me. I have no patience for stupidity.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: October 22, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »
stole this from the shaggy facebook thread, but it was too good to not share with people

Ok, I literally can't believe this. There are some people in this world who honestly believe that fooballl is not rigged. OMG!!! watch a freaking game. Why do they always run right into the crowd of opponents. I mean you have four tries to run 10 yards. That's like 7.5 feet per try. The center could literally hold the ball over his head and just fall down and your team would never loose. Seriously how stupid are you freaking fans!!!!!! If you honestly believe football is real, unfriend me. I have no patience for stupidity.

hmmmm.....

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: October 22, 2013, 04:46:21 PM »

hmmmm.....

Sounds like a Charlie Weiss game plan.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: October 23, 2013, 08:08:07 AM »
Trying to remember if I read a particular FB post here or on my feed...single mom complaining about senior citizen discounts because there is no single mom discount?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: October 23, 2013, 11:34:15 AM »
We waiting for yoy, what you like tortas, tacos, burritos, sincronisadas. Los estamos esperando que les gusta tortas, tacos, burritos, sincronisadas.

:lick:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: October 23, 2013, 11:40:12 AM »

was shared, obvs.