Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530680 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1725 on: August 16, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
LMFAO this rough ridin' bitch kid has no idea how rough ridin' close I am to beating his lil arrogant ass

:frown:

People sure are quick to take the kid's side but maybe his arrogant ass really deserves it?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
Just posted this girl in the political facebook thread, here are some of her best non-politics statuses (statusii?)

So a brown recluse decided it would be a good idea to crawl up my shirt, face, and into my hair. I of course screamed, grabbed his ass and grabbed his ass and threw him on the ground. I then said,"You are one stupid mother f'er thinking you could get away with that crap!" And killed his ass! I was SO MAD!

My prayers go out to Chad Rogers family. The messed up part is, I live right down the road from that construction site where he was found! I drive by it everyday to and from work!
Yeah, really messed up that some guy chose to die in front of your drive to work
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:42:28 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 16, 2013, 03:39:23 PM »
LMFAO this rough ridin' bitch kid has no idea how rough ridin' close I am to beating his lil arrogant ass

omg

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 16, 2013, 03:47:30 PM »
Took a 5 second break from this insane amount of work I have on my desk. Long enough to put my 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on my caramel rice cake and mix my Protein shake up. Then back to work I go....with the rice cake hanging out of my mouth (not taking a bite just holding it) and not taken drink of my shake for about 10 minutes. I look up and everyone is staring at me. HAHAHA!! The peanut butter is all over my face and it doesn't matter I was in the typing zone, getting crap done!!!!

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 16, 2013, 04:28:08 PM »
J. Corozzo
eff Kansas, tha reason kansas is full a bitch made white people tha dictate everything is discrimination, i can walk in2 a job interview with 20 other people, and they can tak all 20 except me because i have alota tattoos & there is no law protecting me, so then i sell gurl, get arrested go 2 prison, tha cards r stacked against any1 covered in tattoos in kansas, and tha people in kansas sit bak and watch. its easier for an illegal alien to get a job than a tattooed citizen, and as a citizen it is my right for freedom of expression & speech rite. so y r yall holdin it against me 2 practice my rights. eff Kansas and all you bitch made people who accept this. P.S.A. this is y America is falling...& good fukin job, recession, war on drugs, this a fukin set up. and this is who u pay ur taxes 2. but id b tha criminal if i knocked off everyone in kansas government. government isnt crap but a bunch of crackers that think they high class & look down on any1 thats different, if my God walks with me who tha fuk r u 2 judge...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 16, 2013, 05:05:34 PM »
That post is worthless w/o pics. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 16, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
J. Corozzo
eff Kansas, tha reason kansas is full a bitch made white people tha dictate everything is discrimination, i can walk in2 a job interview with 20 other people, and they can tak all 20 except me because i have alota tattoos & there is no law protecting me, so then i sell gurl, get arrested go 2 prison, tha cards r stacked against any1 covered in tattoos in kansas, and tha people in kansas sit bak and watch. its easier for an illegal alien to get a job than a tattooed citizen, and as a citizen it is my right for freedom of expression & speech rite. so y r yall holdin it against me 2 practice my rights. eff Kansas and all you bitch made people who accept this. P.S.A. this is y America is falling...& good fukin job, recession, war on drugs, this a fukin set up. and this is who u pay ur taxes 2. but id b tha criminal if i knocked off everyone in kansas government. government isnt crap but a bunch of crackers that think they high class & look down on any1 thats different, if my God walks with me who tha fuk r u 2 judge...

I don't think the tattoos are the problem here.  :sdeek:

Offline fairweatherpud

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 16, 2013, 07:06:16 PM »
J. Corozzo

I don't think the tattoos are the problem here.  :sdeek:

I believe it was.  I mean they got in the door for a first interview didn't they?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 17, 2013, 05:30:50 AM »
J. Corozzo

He's a white guy, isn't he?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 17, 2013, 05:36:04 AM »
Also- "We didn't land on a tattoo parlor, a tattoo parlor landed on us!!!"

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1735 on: August 17, 2013, 07:59:31 AM »
Also- "We didn't land on a tattoo parlor, a tattoo parlor landed on us!!!"

This was fantastic

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 17, 2013, 09:28:58 AM »
That guy is  :opcat: you guys!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: August 17, 2013, 09:31:29 AM »
what does "sell gurl" mean

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 17, 2013, 09:57:14 AM »
prostitute, probs

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 17, 2013, 10:01:53 AM »
Finally got to talk to my love muffin this morning after I had 32 missed calls from him from 8-10. I was sleeping sooo good finally back in my own bed! Really happy im back home just really wierd without my baby! But our home will be all ready by the time he gets home

All I want is my Dewayne!!! I'm so sick of putting everyone infront of myself and acting happy when im not! N im sick of not having my bestfriiend here with me! I'm literally done with everyone BC all u guys care about is YOU YOU YOU!!

so today has been literally HORRIBLE the one time I actually could use a good friend i just get hurt even more! today i needed to talk to my boyfriend but a car issue has made me not be able to get to an atm! but i deff thought that my so called friends and family would help me until i got the car! but its cool i forgot with dewayne not here i have none one i can trust or even count on! and this is the reason i have secluded myself and now i don't feel bad that i truly only have one friend and that's dewayne! thankyou all for your help in making my day of laying in bed crying even more intense!!!!

On my way to surprise my love muffin.. I told him that I wasn't going to get to come BC the truck. And then last night I hung up on him BC he was acting like a butt head and I didn't know that it was our last call so he called me a million times but I couldn't answer. So I hope he's more excited and surprised to see me

anyone in the olathe area that knows how to work on cars that could help me get my car started.. someone stole my keys so i had to break the ignition and then my alarm started going off so my friend took the horns off my car but now the car wont start.. so the alarm is still sounding but no sound thank god! i really need help bc i gotta be on the road tomorrow bright in the morning at 7am to see my honey bunny!!! please help!! call or text me 913xxxxxxx or message me pleaseeee!!!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: August 17, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
i need more of this one, ben ji.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: August 17, 2013, 10:09:29 AM »
i need more of this one, ben ji.

yes

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: August 17, 2013, 10:29:56 AM »
What will happen when she goes to see him!?  I can't wait to find out!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: August 19, 2013, 08:40:01 AM »
Finally got to talk to my love muffin this morning after I had 32 missed calls from him from 8-10. I was sleeping sooo good finally back in my own bed! Really happy im back home just really wierd without my baby! But our home will be all ready by the time he gets home

All I want is my Dewayne!!! I'm so sick of putting everyone infront of myself and acting happy when im not! N im sick of not having my bestfriiend here with me! I'm literally done with everyone BC all u guys care about is YOU YOU YOU!!

so today has been literally HORRIBLE the one time I actually could use a good friend i just get hurt even more! today i needed to talk to my boyfriend but a car issue has made me not be able to get to an atm! but i deff thought that my so called friends and family would help me until i got the car! but its cool i forgot with dewayne not here i have none one i can trust or even count on! and this is the reason i have secluded myself and now i don't feel bad that i truly only have one friend and that's dewayne! thankyou all for your help in making my day of laying in bed crying even more intense!!!!

On my way to surprise my love muffin.. I told him that I wasn't going to get to come BC the truck. And then last night I hung up on him BC he was acting like a butt head and I didn't know that it was our last call so he called me a million times but I couldn't answer. So I hope he's more excited and surprised to see me

anyone in the olathe area that knows how to work on cars that could help me get my car started.. someone stole my keys so i had to break the ignition and then my alarm started going off so my friend took the horns off my car but now the car wont start.. so the alarm is still sounding but no sound thank god! i really need help bc i gotta be on the road tomorrow bright in the morning at 7am to see my honey bunny!!! please help!! call or text me 913xxxxxxx or message me pleaseeee!!!

I'm glad that, despite playing absolutely atrocious football at both ND and KU, a man can still find true love.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: August 19, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »
calling someone 32 times in two hours is pretty normal, right?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: August 19, 2013, 09:21:43 AM »
prostitute, probs

i bet he's referring to molly. molly=ecstasy or something close to it.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: August 19, 2013, 09:31:41 AM »
prostitute, probs

i bet he's referring to molly. molly=ecstasy or something close to it.

correct

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: August 19, 2013, 02:22:02 PM »

I know right!  So anyway, who CAN'T imagine this guy designing a structural frame or manipulating financial instruments?   Or selling you a cone at DQ?  WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A JOB??

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: August 19, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
ha ha, there is a guy that works at a software company on my block with tattoos on his face. One time I saw him getting out of his late-model BMW 5-series. I know, I know.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: August 19, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »
ha ha, there is a guy that works at a software company on my block with tattoos on his face. One time I saw him getting out of his late-model BMW 5-series. I know, I know.

He would be homeless in Kansas.