Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530770 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #4525 on: June 07, 2016, 04:19:18 PM »
Ask for examples

I don't really know this person v well. Went to church together in like 1995. Although she had a post last summer about how great it was she was getting divorced. Was v strange. I dunno how to google facebook blog posts because I don't know exactly when it was, otherwise I'd blog it here on this one.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: June 08, 2016, 08:37:55 AM »
(Not looking for likes or comments, just want to share my story in the event that you are ever in the same situation)

Tonight I returned home from my workout and an older gentleman and his son where riding bikes. I saw the kid ride by as I was parking but the dad hit a bad spot on the street and fell. The second I got out of my truck I could see from a block away that his shoulder was separated.

Luckily he lived close by, but I ran over to him and called his wife. I told her what happened and waited until she got there.
I helped the guy get situated in the car while his kiddo brought the bikes home.

I've had a weird 48 hours but it felt good to help a complete stranger that was truly in need of help. I'm glad that my evening ended up the way that it did so that I could be put in that situation to help.

:jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: June 08, 2016, 08:38:25 AM »
pretty impressive that he even managed to include that he had just worked out

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: June 08, 2016, 08:43:22 AM »
it's because of all the free time he has because he doesn't have cable anymore

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: June 08, 2016, 08:58:32 AM »
Stop posting my FB updates on here, 'tater! :unfriend:  :shakesfist:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4530 on: June 08, 2016, 10:54:39 AM »

More impressive than a medical diagnosis from a block away?  I think not. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: June 08, 2016, 10:55:40 AM »

More impressive than a medical diagnosis from a block away?  I think not.

:lol: didn't even really think about that but you're right, not nearly as impressive

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: June 08, 2016, 11:02:29 AM »
the real hero here is the kid that put the bikes away while such a tragedy was taking place

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: June 08, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »
That kid is never going  to respect his dad now. I mean, the guy can't even ride a bike.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: June 08, 2016, 12:41:29 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #4535 on: June 08, 2016, 01:52:43 PM »
Why is the bad picture with bad words still showing. Toddler dobber is likely to see this.
EDIT:better now.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: June 08, 2016, 02:41:54 PM »
Looks like ppl can't deal with her crap anymore.  :frown:

Someone actually took the time to block me from being able to message them, but not to just straight up block me all together. Really!?! If you're gonna do it, just commit to it and go all in!
Oh wait... forgot who I was talking about... Nevermind.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: June 08, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: June 09, 2016, 09:21:07 AM »

Is someone actually posting this to their FB? haha... There has got to be more gold for this dipshit to post.  Dig in there Slobber!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: June 09, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
TBT, I am not sure what game you are playing, but I am pretty sure you are playing, but if not, that is what I typed to get the eff off the picture when viewing in Tapatalk. It was simply another time when a poster on gE didn't understand me. :sad:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: June 09, 2016, 10:18:43 AM »
Here dobber.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: June 09, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
(Not looking for likes or comments, just want to share my story in the event that you are ever in the same situation)

Tonight I returned home from my workout and an older gentleman and his son where riding bikes. I saw the kid ride by as I was parking but the dad hit a bad spot on the street and fell. The second I got out of my truck I could see from a block away that his shoulder was separated.

Luckily he lived close by, but I ran over to him and called his wife. I told her what happened and waited until she got there.
I helped the guy get situated in the car while his kiddo brought the bikes home.

I've had a weird 48 hours but it felt good to help a complete stranger that was truly in need of help. I'm glad that my evening ended up the way that it did so that I could be put in that situation to help.

I read a similar story recently about a guy who was in line at Whole Foods and some lady in front of him declined to donate a dollar to whatever charity they were pushing and he jumped in and said "you can put that dollar on mine!"  Pretty sure he even thanked his parents for raising him right. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: June 09, 2016, 01:57:52 PM »
 :love:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: June 09, 2016, 02:33:14 PM »
Here dobber.

I was sending a message. You are just posting adorable cat pics.

Royals aren't gonna win 'em all

The Big Train

« Reply #4544 on: June 11, 2016, 10:37:07 AM »
TBT, I am not sure what game you are playing, but I am pretty sure you are playing, but if not, that is what I typed to get the eff off the picture when viewing in Tapatalk. It was simply another time when a poster on gE didn't understand me. :sad:

:confused:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4545 on: June 11, 2016, 10:51:49 AM »
PSA for tonight...
Parents, keep an eye on your kids social media after things like soccer tournament games... Unbelievable to me some of the things that are being said out there by 14 yr old girls that didn't earn their way to the state cup finals. Leave it on the field, ladies. ?#?stayclassy?

It's just the state cup finals, chill

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: June 13, 2016, 09:22:24 AM »
This morning I've watched a group of young black teens jump on a kids head until they killed him, I watched white officers shoot unarmed suspects to death, I read about an illegal Mexican immigrant who has raped over 30 American woman, I watched videos of Isis acts and promises made to Europe and America, I read about the gunman in Orlando and I then read and watched what our current president has to say, followed by Hilary and Trump!
Those whom know me well know I don't do the political or the religious debates, it's far too sensitive of a subject that comes with the idea of "my way is right and nothing different is wrong" this being said this is what I've got....
If you're an American, any color, you had better start buying up some arms and ammo... We are headed in the direction of civil war. If Hillary is elected she has openly said she is taking our guns... You will See Americans tell our govt. to come get them and you will see law enforcement shot trying to take them. If Trump is elected you can bet that ALL ILLEGAL immigrants from all countries will retaliate 10 fold, you will see the lower class families who suck us dry with their refusal to work and their willingness to take the stamps and tax money loot and riot when he's elected. This war will take place in your streets, your neighborhoods, your grocery stores... WAKE UP AMERICA ITS ALREADY HAPPENING!!! This war will be fueled by race and religion, you will never experience segregation like this the rest of your life's. The news sways the Laymans opinion and ignorance to believe it, fuels the fire. The idea that taking guns away during a time you need to be protected the most.... MIND BLOWING!!! You can't go to school anymore, you can't go to the movie theatre anymore, you can't go to the night club anymore.... Everywhere you go has become unsafe.
If you're the man of the house and have no way of protecting your family shame on you... If you are a woman and have never held, own and operator a weapon shame on you... If you think that banning assault rifles is a better plan to protect yourself from radicals with assault rifles, shame on you...
This isn't a political stance, this isn't a pro guns rant, this is merely a warning.... Very soon you're going to have to protect yourself, your rights, your freedoms, your family.... I wish you all the best of luck in this sick ass world we live in. As for me, I believe in God, and as the man of my home will lead my family in prayer daily. I believe in guns, to not only use them for leisure but to protect my self and my family when that time comes whether the threat be foreign or civil.
Love hard, Pray harder, God save us all!!!!

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: June 13, 2016, 09:29:17 AM »
I'm not sure if this guy believes on God or guns more.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: June 13, 2016, 09:40:17 AM »
Why do so many staunchly pro gun and pro god sound like they are drunk or high when on FB?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: June 13, 2016, 09:48:56 AM »
Why do so many staunchly pro gun and pro god sound like they are drunk or high when on FB?
IDK. Why are so many crazy druggy liberals sound like they're drunk and high on FB as well?