Author Topic: #fistpump moments  (Read 6488 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: #fistpump moments
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 07:29:14 PM »

This was the play immediately before Tuggle crushed Landry.

I can't think of the last time the defense compressed that much awesomeness into two plays.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 07:35:36 PM »
how about when LBL almost muffed the punt and the refs were all "little baby lockett touched the football, so now OU's ball first and 10...psych"

Seemed so funny with how the crowd reacted

nobody really knew what the call was. You couldnt hear the ref in the stadium. Then the Collin Klein Kats marched out. Cats fans rejoiced, OU losers booood

Offline Dual Ju

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 08:01:24 PM »
Almost Gil Meche'd my shoulder when TyZ picked that ball at the goal line (pick 6 for sure). Then it went through his hands. Had to reel it back in quick.

Also the very wry smile of Tannehill after attempting to leap over the defender. Would love a .gif of that smile he had when he got back to the huddle.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 08:06:51 PM »
You magnificent bastard.  Charlie Chaplin film speed seems to enhance it.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
You magnificent bastard.  Charlie Chaplin film speed seems to enhance it.
:lol:

definitely

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »
No doubt there were some great moments in this game. But better than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0EFEB6D25AD7D2F6&v=MkqwBItgJ-A&feature=player_detailpage#t=3809s ???

I'm not so sure.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »
Klein high fiving Harper after his TD run
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2012, 02:55:15 AM »
Snyder patting Zimmerman's helmet after his interception.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2012, 06:18:49 AM »
Snyder patting Zimmerman's helmet after his interception.

just noticed this. lulz.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2012, 07:22:58 AM »
I spent most of the game doing this  :curse::runaway:

Same here. Can't wait to rewatch it so I can actually enjoy it.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2012, 07:36:12 AM »
The Landry jones handoff/fumble was major fist pumping. Followed by the KITN of them calling it a incomplete pass.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2012, 08:41:59 AM »
I will probably post this in several threads and I won't even give a crap if somebody PI's for reposting in my own comments. Anyway, for those of us that were there, I can tell you that every fist pump was as crisp and clean as you can possibly imagine. Additionally, I did not see one poorly executed double high five. It was simply a magical night.

My personal highlight was talking to random fans at half time trying to get them pumped up to make as much noise as possible in the 2nd half. I went up to one couple that looked like they had something extra invested in the game. I asked them, "Who are you here supporting?" They said, "The K-State Wildcats!" Then, I said, "Awesome, but are you supporting somebody specifically?" They looked at each other and then looked at me and they said.........."We are Arthur Brown's parents." I took a step back, looked at them, and then, with a great deal of humility, I asked them if I could hug them both. They smiled two very beautiful smiles and said, "Sure!" This was my finest moment.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
I will probably post this in several threads and I won't even give a crap if somebody PI's for reposting in my own comments. Anyway, for those of us that were there, I can tell you that every fist pump was as crisp and clean as you can possibly imagine. Additionally, I did not see one poorly executed double high five. It was simply a magical night.

My personal highlight was talking to random fans at half time trying to get them pumped up to make as much noise as possible in the 2nd half. I went up to one couple that looked like they had something extra invested in the game. I asked them, "Who are you here supporting?" They said, "The K-State Wildcats!" Then, I said, "Awesome, but are you supporting somebody specifically?" They looked at each other and then looked at me and they said.........."We are Arthur Brown's parents." I took a step back, looked at them, and then, with a great deal of humility, I asked them if I could hug them both. They smiled two very beautiful smiles and said, "Sure!" This was my finest moment.

This dobber guy is pretty incredible.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2012, 10:03:16 AM »

This dobber guy is pretty incredible.

Ya I'm almost starting to think he's making this crap up, but guys what if he's not!  :horrorsurprise: