Author Topic: Stonestreet  (Read 27075 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Stonestreet
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »
I like him on Modern Family. I do not like him IRL.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2014, 04:27:15 PM »
tonya do you not like eric?

I don't mind him but I don't get the kstate circle jerk for him. hes a B-list actor/celebrity who is currently enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. cool, he likes kstate, that's awesome. but why worship the guy? gmafb. also, going on national tv/whatever howard stern is on and bragging about dating chicks on tinder is the most B-list thing ive ever heard. congrats. emawblast does the same exact rough ridin' thing and he doesn't make $200K an episode.

oh, also he was a total rough ridin' dickbag to me in aggieville when all I asked was if I could buy him a beer.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
i've never defended his stuff irl, but aren't you kind of supposed to talk about boning and whatnot when you're on the stern show?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2014, 04:30:59 PM »

I don't mind him but I don't get the kstate circle jerk for him. hes a B-list actor/celebrity who is currently enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. cool, he likes kstate, that's awesome. but why worship the guy? gmafb. also, going on national tv/whatever howard stern is on and bragging about dating chicks on tinder is the most B-list thing ive ever heard. congrats. emawblast does the same exact rough ridin' thing and he doesn't make $200K an episode.

oh, also he was a total rough ridin' dickbag to me in aggieville when all I asked was if I could buy him a beer.

he almost didn't take a picture with me in scottsdale. ALMOST. also smushed DOOM_Catz pretty hard.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2014, 04:32:52 PM »

He cannot hear you he has two Emmys plugging his ears.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2014, 04:33:04 PM »
there is too much stonestreet worship. like, he doesn't need to be in a video/speak at every single important k-state event. but i do like how he hardcore embraces k-state. the gameday appearances are pretty cool, imo.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2014, 04:35:08 PM »
goEMAW poster has a great story about stonestreet being a total stud and good guy

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2014, 04:35:46 PM »

He cannot hear you he has two Emmys plugging his ears.

his cholesterol level is plugging his ears

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »

Went up to introduce my friends wife to him (She played volleyball at K-state and I work with her and she's a big fan) and he had his two bodyguards stop me and they let her on through. Stonestreet told me to walk away as he began to hit on her. Such a douche move. You're not Brad Pitt, dumbass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2014, 04:41:48 PM »
Don't most people leave celebrities alone when they're out in public? Dunno probably a reason for this.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »
Don't most people leave celebrities alone when they're out in public? Dunno probably a reason for this.
Don't you hate like two K-State bball players because of your run in with them in the ville? This was at Kites. I could have given two shits less, but she wanted to meet him and she was too shy to approach him.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2014, 04:51:54 PM »
stonestreet was at taco lucha and was alone standing at the bar, several people had already talked to him that night. I figured I could offer to buy the guy a beer but he was a total dick. said he was just there for the cute waitresses.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »
stonestreet was at taco lucha and was alone standing at the bar, several people had already talked to him that night. I figured I could offer to buy the guy a beer but he was a total dick. said he was just there for the cute waitresses.

My secret is out
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:27 PM »
Also lol @ btk's little crusade here  :lol:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2014, 06:25:14 PM »
a celebrity was mean to someone?   :horrorsurprise:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2014, 06:47:18 PM »

I'm sure he's lame, but that doesn't sound like being a dick.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2014, 07:09:58 PM »
 :dubious:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2014, 07:15:26 PM »
LOL @ two things recently:

1. Fanning being all, "sure babe, lemme introduce you to Eric Stonestreet"
2. "15 minutes of fame." Yep, the guy who is one of the stars of ABC's highest rated show, which is in its fifth season and has won 300 Emmy awards, the guy who gets paid $200,000 per episode and has co-starred in movies with Cameron Diaz and been in shittons of commercials...definitely a quick 15 minutes.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2014, 07:28:36 PM »
LOL @ two things recently:

1. Fanning being all, "sure babe, lemme introduce you to Eric Stonestreet"2. "15 minutes of fame." Yep, the guy who is one of the stars of ABC's highest rated show, which is in its fifth season and has won 300 Emmy awards, the guy who gets paid $200,000 per episode and has co-starred in movies with Cameron Diaz and been in shittons of commercials...definitely a quick 15 minutes.
It was my friends wife. It wasn't like I was trying to be a badass. Some ppl are shy individuals, I am not. Your tuck is showing, with your backing of stonestreet here. Just saying.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:52:09 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
Looks like WackyFanningUPhoneix is a little jealous.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
Not at all. She got to meet him. That was the purpose of the encounter. However, A douche is a douche. I mean, you're in Manhattan, where you were made and you're acting bigger then it. I feel the same way about Mitch Holthus. Dude is a stud. He got started at the student station (the wildcat 91.9). Every time I called him to speak to the staff, he wanted to get paid. GMAFB. You've got the time.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:42:37 PM by WackySquawk08 »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
Not at att. She got to meet him. That was the purpose of the encounter. However, A douche is a douche. I mean, you're in Manhattan, where you were made and you're acting bigger then it. I feel the same way about Mitch Holthus. Dude is a stud. He got started at the student station (the wildcat 91.9). Every time I called him to speak to the staff, he wanted to get paid. GMAFB. You've got the time.

Mitch is pretty much dead to me.  Died when he gratuitously tried to shame K-State fans about Dana Altman on air (repeatedly), possibly the most unprofessional thing I've ever heard from a radio play-by-play guy ever.

Stonestreet is an actor, they're all kind of that way.   I live in an area where there's lot of film and tv work and there's lots of bit part guys/gals that have been in major films and major TV productions.  Some even had huge roles in dumpster fire made for TV movies and History/NatGeo/Discovery docu-drama's that live here.   Nice people, but huge drama queens with a sense of self importance and entitlement.  It comes with the territory.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »
I know. You just hope it would be different. I still like/cheer for him as an actor.