Author Topic: BITB Today  (Read 96075 times)

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: BITB Today
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
:billdance:
rough ridin' chiefs talk :facepalm:

It's kind of fun today.

It really is. The Chiefs are a rough ridin' train wreck

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:37 PM »
:billdance:
rough ridin' chiefs talk :facepalm:

It's kind of fun today.

It probably would be if I rooted for the Chiefs

I am enjoying BITB being all  :shakesfist: at Philly and NYC

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:51 PM »
duh guys it's called Red Monday.  duh

duh

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
It's red Monday for a reason. They breakdown the college games more on Tuesday's. Do you all need a Sports Radio 101 lesson?

I hate sports radio 101 due to the fact that the only time I regularly listen to sports radio is during my drive home at 5 along with everyone else. Both stations just talk about stupid chefs crap while all i want to hear is a blurb about my katz....i get it though, more people care about the chefs, whatever.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »
It's red Monday for a reason. They breakdown the college games more on Tuesday's. Do you all need a Sports Radio 101 lesson?

Because of the bloodbath going on at Arrowhead each weekend, amirite? AMIRITE?

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2012, 03:21:57 PM »

I hate sports radio 101 due to the fact that the only time I regularly listen to sports radio is during my drive home at 5 along with everyone else. Both stations just talk about stupid chefs crap while all i want to hear is a blurb about my katz....i get it though, more people care about the chefs, whatever.
Yeah, podcasts are a must for 5 pm drive time

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
kc pro sports fans (minus SKC) are a sad bunch and must have zero self-confidence.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
Fwiw, I agree with you guys. Stations are always trying to get "title" sponsors on Monday for NFL talk. They like to beat that dead horse. We all want to hear you troll Mizzou and KU instead.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »
BITB doing what he does.

"KU only scored 1 "real" touchdown vs. Kstate"

love it.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »
:flush:  Good god is there anyone tuckier in the whole world?  Goddamn.  His comparison of LHC Bill Snyder to Romeo Crennel :facepalm: was moronic and completely insulting to the talent on the team.  This "we need a Midwesterner who understands us" bullshit is right out of the tuck handbook.  "More and more people are watching K-State every week, why?  Because people relate to him, he's from St. Joe, he coached at Iowa, he's one of us."   I wasn't aware that we all thought alike, I'm sure in his eyes some Midwesterners are more Midwestern than others.  He is the king tuck, he is just better at trolling than the rest of them.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2012, 02:46:22 PM »
:flush:  Good god is there anyone tuckier in the whole world?  Goddamn.  His comparison of LHC Bill Snyder to Romeo Crennel :facepalm: was moronic and completely insulting to the talent on the team.  This "we need a Midwesterner who understands us" bullshit is right out of the tuck handbook.  "More and more people are watching K-State every week, why?  Because people relate to him, he's from St. Joe, he coached at Iowa, he's one of us."   I wasn't aware that we all thought alike, I'm sure in his eyes some Midwesterners are more Midwestern than others.  He is the king tuck, he is just better at trolling than the rest of them.

I think he just trolls constantly, from whatever stance is most effective at trolling. Sometimes this is a very tucky stance. Sometimes not.

BTW, is this even true:

"More and more people are watching K-State every week

? I thought the KSU-OU game had very low ratings.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »

I think he just trolls constantly, from whatever stance is most effective at trolling. Sometimes this is a very tucky stance. Sometimes not.

BTW, is this even true:

why would you comment that he trolls constantly and then ask if his trolling comment is "even true" ?

i am confused.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2012, 02:58:00 PM »
He's not trolling anyone with this we're better people because we're Midwesterners bullshit.  He thinks he's speaking to his people.  No one outside of KS, MO, and IA are even listening to be trolled.  He's done this so many times before.  When T Robs mom ODed he straight said that little girl should be adopted by people in the Midwest so she could have a better life because we're better people. :opcat: He said Eric Winston really meant "I'm from Texas and we're better than you people in Kansas City."  crap not to mention his meltdown over the guy from Grantland when he wrote that why KC sucks article.  He's got that raging inferiority complex that all tucks have.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
He's not trolling anyone with this we're better people because we're Midwesterners bullshit.  He thinks he's speaking to his people.  No one outside of KS, MO, and IA are even listening to be trolled.  He's done this so many times before.  When T Robs mom ODed he straight said that little girl should be adopted by people in the Midwest so she could have a better life because we're better people. :opcat: He said Eric Winston really meant "I'm from Texas and we're better than you people in Kansas City."  crap not to mention his meltdown over the guy from Grantland when he wrote that why KC sucks article.  He's got that raging inferiority complex that all tucks have.

He's trolling you.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »

BTW, is this even true:

why would you comment that he trolls constantly and then ask if his trolling comment is "even true" ?

i am confused.

I didn't know if i missed that, or if he just completely made it up. Guess it's the latter.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2012, 03:06:03 PM »

He's trolling you.

Interesting, so is it him or you who thinks I'm not as Midwestern than he is?  I'm not sure you know what trolling is, he's only going to get calls agreeing with him because he's speaking to his audience, like the K-State Mask of local radio.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »
GODDAMN TEXANS :shakesfist:

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2012, 03:07:44 PM »

BTW, is this even true:

i am confused.

I didn't know if i missed that, or if he just completely made it up. Guess it's the latter.

yeah, he completely made it up to accentuate his point.  BITB indeed

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »

He's trolling you.

Interesting, so is it him or you who thinks I'm not as Midwestern than he is?  I'm not sure you know what trolling is, he's only going to get calls agreeing with him because he's speaking to his audience, like the K-State Mask of local radio.

I think he's trolling you, not in the sense of "midwesterner trolling non-midwesterner" or whatever, but more along the lines of "midwestern tuck trolling midwestern non-tuck", because, he just trolled you into a lather by taking a (ridiculous) tuck stance that insults your non-tuck intelligence. this is jmo

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2012, 03:20:13 PM »
You've listened to him for more than 30 minutes & you think he's that smart?

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2012, 03:20:51 PM »
always a great day when mir gets trolled by BITB.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2012, 03:23:26 PM »
You've listened to him for more than 30 minutes & you think he's that smart?

This is the evidence:

1. bitb is bitb because he is constantly trolling
2. he made an absurdly tucky talking point today
3. MiR is beside himself

:dunno:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2012, 03:44:17 PM »
BITB vs. goEMAW, a trolling battle of goliaths

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2012, 03:47:39 PM »
everybody shut up.  Kietzman is a tuck, but he knows how to troll.  How everyone is talking past each other is dumb.

His "midwestern tuck" and "troll" personas are both made for the same thing, CREAM.  You dumbasses.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
So, are you saying that cash rules everything around him?