Author Topic: Congratulations on National Championship!!!  (Read 3999 times)

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations on National Championship!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 12:06:09 PM »
Guys. Who is the rudy-poo?
titletown..lulz

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 12:26:42 PM »
What gets me is that this guy didn't think that was a bad photo. He chose to put that thing up on the universty's official football page.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2019, 01:33:15 PM »
That guy calls his wife "mother" and grows a hillbilly mustache every 18 hrs.   

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
Yes. "Mother may I" is definitely his mating call.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2019, 01:45:25 PM »
He looks like me when trying to take a picture and open my eyes to not look stoned but I end up just raising my eyebrows
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2019, 01:45:56 PM »
Is that guy wearing blush? Typical SEC coach imo.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2019, 01:49:26 PM »
probably just a fat, red-faced drunk like most people from the south

Offline Dumdeedum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »
I didn't think the news would spread this quickly about Klieman building a monster here but I guess it is deserved.    :gocho: :ksu: :gocho:

Oh...the word has spread.  The hot rumor is they are trying to reroute College GameDay to Starkville this weekend and then they will follow KSU for the rest of the year.  it will basically be KSU GameDay.  Corso will just leave the Willie head on for the next 10 weeks. :ksu: :ksu:

Oh now, come on, that's just not realistic. I have not heard that rumor at all. GameDay has rarely, if ever, "followed" teams for TWO consecutive games, much less a WHOLE SEASON, GoToHellOldMiss. Even when we were ranked No. 1 in the whole country during the 1998 and 2012 seasons, they didn't do that. As I expressed earlier in this same paragraph, I firmly believe that it is doubtful that College GameDay "will follow KSU for the rest of the year." (Although wouldn't that be something?! Ha Ha.)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:40:41 PM by Dumdeedum »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2019, 10:08:53 PM »
I didn't think the news would spread this quickly about Klieman building a monster here but I guess it is deserved.    :gocho: :ksu: :gocho:

Oh...the word has spread.  The hot rumor is they are trying to reroute College GameDay to Starkville this weekend and then they will follow KSU for the rest of the year.  it will basically be KSU GameDay.  Corso will just leave the Willie head on for the next 10 weeks. :ksu: :ksu:

Oh now, come on, that's just not realistic. I have not heard that rumor at all. GameDay has rarely, if ever, "followed" teams for TWO consecutive games, much less a WHOLE SEASON, GoToHellOldMiss. Even when we were ranked No. 1 in the whole country during the 1998 and 2012 seasons, they didn't do that. As I expressed earlier in this same paragraph, I firmly believe that it is doubtful that College GameDay "will follow KSU for the rest of the year." (Although wouldn't that be something?! Ha Ha.)

From Dennis Dodd today:
Iowa ST. #22 Bye. Knowing Cyclones fans, I say this with all due respect: ESPSN's "College GameDay" might not know what it is getting into going to Ames this week. It will be beyond wild with Iowa coming to town although rumors are now swirling that that game might get switched to an even bigger game in Miss St. vs. Kansas State. Both have been impressive in their early games and Starkville will be engulfed in purple. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2019, 10:16:17 PM »