Author Topic: Foods that look gross but taste delicious  (Read 4828 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Foods that look gross but taste delicious
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 09:10:53 AM »
Guacamole.  Looks like what I leave in the toilet bowl the next day after drinking mad beers and eating a Jalapeno & Cream Cheese 'za from Pizza Shuttle.   :cool:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:28:03 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »
indian

Please describe

As noted in "what countries have you been to", I've been to India and can no longer stand the smell/taste/thought of curry.  I want to  :barf: right now just thinking about it.  Let's just say that I was there for 18 days and lost 21 lbs.  Plus I had the runs for like 2 months after I got back.  So no thanks on the Indian food. 

You don't have to go to India to smell it.  Just stay at about any non-chain motel in the country and they'll be cooking it in the kitchenette behind the counter.

Very true.  Had the misfortune of staying in Lincoln, NE for a few months for work and stayed at the Candlewood Suites on the southeast side of town.  Anyhoo, there was a fracking Indian Restaurant right across the street.  I got to come "home" to the gut-wrenching smell of curry every night.  BTW, I hate Stephen Curry just for having his last name.   :curse:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
Room temp hot dogs at blues bars.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
Room temp hot dogs at blues bars.

Biting Sow?!?!?

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »
indian

Please describe

As noted in "what countries have you been to", I've been to India and can no longer stand the smell/taste/thought of curry.  I want to  :barf: right now just thinking about it.  Let's just say that I was there for 18 days and lost 21 lbs.  Plus I had the runs for like 2 months after I got back.  So no thanks on the Indian food. 

You don't have to go to India to smell it.  Just stay at about any non-chain motel in the country and they'll be cooking it in the kitchenette behind the counter.

Or just walk within 100 feet of the old Jardine apartments. 
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 01:28:54 PM »
or live with my freshman roommate
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12