Author Topic: Worst Sesame Street Character  (Read 5242 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Sesame Street Character
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
Baby Bear also sucks.

QFMFT.

Watch with my niece at times and she absolutely loves baby bear.  I absolutely hate him.  Learn how to say your "R"s or don't say anything at all.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »
If you're talking about the Muppets, Telly wins hands down.  Big Bird gets honorable mention.  But I'd argue any of the human characters are easily worse.
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »
I've got this shirt and I love it!

I bet you use this to lure children into your van don't you.

Very true.  My daughters love it when I wear that shirt.  They jump right in the van.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »
hey, everybody remember the grover book as a kid called "monster at the end of this book" or something. that was maybe my favorite book. grover woul go all apeshit trying to keep you from turning the pages an stuff and then the monster ended up being him. i mean my god. i'm pretty sure he tried to build a brickwall halfway through.

also was surprised a couple of years ago when i found out that the voice of elmo is a forty year old black male.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
"monster at the end of this book"

Had it.  Loved it.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
hey, everybody remember the grover book as a kid called "monster at the end of this book" or something. that was maybe my favorite book. grover woul go all apeshit trying to keep you from turning the pages an stuff and then the monster ended up being him. i mean my god. i'm pretty sure he tried to build a brickwall halfway through.

also was surprised a couple of years ago when i found out that the voice of elmo is a forty year old black male.

Had it as a kid.  We have the sequel now "Another Monster at the End of this Book."  Grover and Elmo realize that the other one is the monster at the end of the book.  Love it, as I did with the original!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »
Meg. I Hate her.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2010, 02:52:23 AM »
"monster at the end of this book"

Had it.  Loved it.

Had it..never made it to the end.  Always chickened out on account of there was a monster at the end.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2010, 12:57:28 PM »
Grover

You are very, very wrong about this particular point. 

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »

Have it, read to to my kids regularly.  That is all...
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 02:24:37 PM »

He has a documentary called being elmo that is supposed to be pretty good.  Haven't seen it yet, but its on netflix streaming I think

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »

He has a documentary called being elmo that is supposed to be pretty good.  Haven't seen it yet, but its on netflix streaming I think

I saw it, pretty great stuff.  Worth a watch.
:adios:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 03:35:05 PM »

Weird thread bump....but if it allows us to talk about how fricking awesome this book is then yeah I'm all for it.  I think after turning the page he built the brick wall on he mutters something like "You are very strong" while laying in a pile of brick and rubble.   :D

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 08:56:49 PM »
The puppeteer behind The Count died today.  RIP guy who I assume was weird as hell in real life, RIP.

Offline Fldermaus

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2012, 09:02:07 PM »
I will count many things this weekend in his honor.
R.I.P.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »
Cookie Monster was and is a sellout.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall