Author Topic: Republicans hate playing by the rules, try and silence RP - still expect votes  (Read 6804 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

If Ron Paul and his deciples hate Republicans so much, why does Ron Paul run as a Republican?  If Republicans and democrats are the same, why does Paul choose Republican?

Do the Paulites really think Paul won the party's nomination?

My understanding of the "riff" is that the Paultards tried to mount a hostile takeover with <3% of the delegates (which of course is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)), then accepted some compromise which ultimately placated them. 

Hey Paultards, if you want to hold an audience captive so you can make the same rough ridin' rant you've made thousands of times before, either get your own convention or do what other politicians do and buy advertising. 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

If Ron Paul and his deciples hate Republicans so much, why does Ron Paul run as a Republican?  If Republicans and democrats are the same, why does Paul choose Republican?

Ron Paul is a Republican, and more so than all the other goons. The rest of the party has evolved into racist, bigoted, Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) sheep that aren't much different than democrats in many ways. Ron Paul is trying to save the party from itself.

No, you're Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for even asking that

My understanding of the "riff" is that the Paultards tried to mount a hostile takeover with <3% of the delegates (which of course is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)), then accepted some compromise which ultimately placated them. 

What's wrong with this? The Ron Paul people tried to play by the rules, and the R's changed the rules because they are hypocrites that hate democracy

Hey Paultards, if you want to hold an audience captive so you can make the same rough ridin' rant you've made thousands of times before, either get your own convention or do what other politicians do and buy advertising. 

Ron Paul wasn't trying to hold anyone captive. He was playing by the rules. And also, he did buy advertising. Jesus Christ it's like posting to a wall in here sometimes.

Might as well forget about the Tea Party, or any other grass roots organizing. It's all status quo bull crap, and people like you FSD are the ones just egging it on. Don't expect anything to change or get better. And instead of blaming the D's or the R's or Ron Paul, we should just all blame ourselves.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm guessing he chose to run as a republican because Obama already had the democratic party's nomination on lock down.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And instead of blaming the D's or the R's or Ron Paul, we should just all blame ourselves.

Pretty much. Most of America's problems are caused because the average American is a dumbass who has no idea how to make or save money.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And instead of blaming the D's or the R's or Ron Paul, we should just all blame ourselves.

Pretty much. Most of America's problems are caused because the average American is a dumbass who has no idea how to make or save money.

Yeah.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

This is a big problem, but the real blame lies with Fannie and Freddy buying any loan that came across their desks. The lenders learned they would accept anything, and allowed ANYBODY or ANYTHING to get a home loan. Whoever allowed this to happen is at fault.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

This is a big problem, but the real blame lies with Fannie and Freddy buying any loan that came across their desks. The lenders learned they would accept anything, and allowed ANYBODY or ANYTHING to get a home loan. Whoever allowed this to happen is at fault.

Plus Fannie and Freddy (The greatest success stories of all time) were backed by the Fed.

The Hierachy of blame for the housing crisis imo should be like this:

1. The Fed
2. Fannie, Freddy
3. Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) politicians (D's, R's, congress, etc)
4. Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) people buying homes they can't afford.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Investment Banking and the shadow cds market played a pretty big roll.  Luckily for GS they were well positioned to benefit from the collective stupidity.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Doesn't football season usually snuff out all this doming? Must be election year bbs'n.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Most RP supporters are just people that think the federal gov should just get out of everyones way.   You say that RP supporters are mostly nutjobs but that isnt the case.  Sure, the conspiracy types def. tend to lean towards him, but they are the minority in my experience.  Of course, the media tends to highlight them, and deny coverage to everyone else.  Similar to how they go out of their way to make him look bad every chance they get. 

There is a reason this happens.  His ideas threaten both the federal government and the large corporations who are in cahoots with them.  He's not a nutjob, but an America with constitutional values isn't going to go over well with all the people with crap-loads of money and power that would be vulnerable in such a case. 

The ideas of limited government (both civil and economically speaking) isn't outlandish, it's common sense.  The idea of a military that is focused on defense and not offense isn't isolationism, nor is opening up trade to any and all countries. 

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Gary Johnson. Continue the liberty movement!
EMAW

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Gary Johnson. Continue the liberty movement!

oh goddamnit.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Paul said something about 2016 on Leno last week  :emawkid:

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Ron Paul said something about 2016 on Leno last week  :emawkid:

Time to pass the torch, Ron.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Wow, football season made me miss a lot.  I'm probably luking this, but I haven't read everything yet, and this thread seems like it would be relevant to cover the following; But has anyone brought up the vote where someone captured video of the speaker reading the voting results off a scripted teleprompter?  This happened at the RNC & the DNC btw... 

That's your 2 party system for you Paul haters.  A system where you're lead to believe you have a voice - but really they make up their own crap regardless of how you feel - and tell you its for your own good.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

We need to abolish all political parties.

EMAW