Author Topic: Tax Flight USA  (Read 803 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tax Flight USA
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:13:43 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tax Flight USA
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:20:44 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:22:22 AM »
This is part of our strategy dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 08:25:27 AM »
https://www.atr.org/taxpayers-fleeing-democrat-run-states-republican-ones

This doesn't seem to be helping Kansas. I guess it's just certain republican states.

Which only points out how dumb the Brownback tax scheme was, it should have been selective and targeted.   Targeted tax incentives when done properly work much better in State's like Kansas.   Places like Kansas get people by having a certain quality of life like good infrastructure and schools, and a well funded higher education system that serves as a business incubator.    I was told that the Kansas legislature has the fewest college graduates of any legislature in the country and it shows.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 08:27:40 AM »
This is part of our strategy dax

Well, there's a reason that Democratic Stronghold's have filed bankruptcy or defaulted at about at a 5:1 pace over Republican strongholds in the last 20 years or so.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 08:39:56 AM »
https://www.atr.org/taxpayers-fleeing-democrat-run-states-republican-ones

This doesn't seem to be helping Kansas. I guess it's just certain republican states.

Which only points out how dumb the Brownback tax scheme was, it should have been selective and targeted.   Targeted tax incentives when done properly work much better in State's like Kansas.   Places like Kansas get people by having a certain quality of life like good infrastructure and schools, and a well funded higher education system that serves as a business incubator.    I was told that the Kansas legislature has the fewest college graduates of any legislature in the country and it shows.   

Kansas was perfectly fine until Brownback and Co took over. Now Missouri is doing better, Which is quite embarrassing IMO.

I wish certain republicans didn't have such an anxiety about infrastrure it's such a good way to get an economy going. Probably the most efficient use of government, assuming it's needed and you're not going all China with it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »
The Question now is, will the Chicago Suburban Metro stop at the Iowa-Missouri Border?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/mayor-gets-an-earful-at-relatively-calm-final-budget-forum/