Author Topic: kaboom!  (Read 6845 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: kaboom!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 05:35:29 PM »
The thing that bugged me most about the powerespect emoticon was when a powerespect would misuse it.  Hopefully, that won't happen on GOEMAWCOMS!! 

yeah. i expect that it will get misused by the end of the day, huh? :bluesadfacefromksufans.com:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 06:21:03 PM »
I'd even like to take it step further and encourage less use of the word Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and variations. Seems us highly intelligent folks can be more creative than that. :imo:

nope, not a good idea.
feel the awesome power, the wonderful beauty, of uncontrollable male passion.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »
I'd even like to take it step further and encourage less use of the word Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and variations. Seems us highly intelligent folks can be more creative than that. :imo:

nope, not a good idea.

I was going to respond with "Who invited this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)" or "Well, we've outed the first Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)" or something else ridiculous but I don't know SuperG well enough yet to be 100% sure I wouldn't make a new enemy.  And, let's be honest here, I have enough enemies. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 06:25:10 PM »

nope, not a good idea.

I was going to respond with "Who invited this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)" or "Well, we've outed the first Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)" or something else ridiculous but I don't know SuperG well enough yet to be 100% sure I wouldn't make a new enemy.  And, let's be honest here, I have enough enemies. 

Can you start posting your Steve Dave is going to fight everyone posts so then we can send a scout out to oppo boards and lure traffic back so that they are funny?
@bentren

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »

nope, not a good idea.

Can you start posting your Steve Dave is going to fight everyone posts so then we can send a scout out to oppo boards and lure traffic back so that they are funny?

Trust me, you don't want me to force them.  They come out very non-funny and awkward.   :embarrassed:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »

nope, not a good idea.

Trust me, you don't want me to force them.  They come out very non-funny and awkward.   :embarrassed:

My advice?  Don't force 'em steve dave.
@bentren

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 06:31:10 PM »
Would suggest trolling on a Baylor BBS but I think I heard somewhere that Baptists can't use the interwebs.  (?)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
Would suggest trolling on a Baylor BBS but I think I heard somewhere that Baptists can't use the interwebs.  (?)

baylorfans.com during the murder saga was some of the best bbs'n evar.
@bentren

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
Def. should get more "diversity" and stuff.  Yardstick and BMW are quality KU'ers, we need to be like Noah's Ark and have 2 of every school, ya know?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• Solid Level Three Poster
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »
what about Haverhill?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 06:36:29 PM »
Def. should get more "diversity" and stuff.  Yardstick and BMW are quality KU'ers, we need to be like Noah's Ark and have 2 of every school, ya know?

hillwalking is great too but i want to know how we can get babytears. even if it was someones sock, i'd like to get him.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »
I always assumed Babytears was a sock of TheShocker (we need him, too, btw)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »

hillwalking is great too but i want to know how we can get babytears. even if it was someones sock, i'd like to get him.

babytears/burgertime is real and lives here in Omaha.  He was TheShocker of ku fans (< someone has invited him, right?).  Amazing poster.  I wish I knew how to get ahold of him  :embarrassed:  Anyway, you guys should invite everyone.  They are all welcome.  

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »

I think we should build these around steve dave's not forced "I will fight you rants".

2 other things:  1) Prostelytizing with board raids/funny taunts  2) google bombing our name so that people will follow back
@bentren

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »
i support board raids.  brings out the best in all of us (except dax)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
Has anyone invited catfan02030405060708, I'm not sure if I can live without knowing the in and outs of our opponents 2 hours before we play them.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2010, 07:51:46 PM »
Board raids? crap, I'm in. Almost got me sued by Fred on the phog tho :lol: