Author Topic: What Are You Are Going To Do To Miami Fans In Manhattan  (Read 9214 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Are Going To Do To Miami Fans In Manhattan
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2012, 02:32:42 PM »
Think I should bring a sign to the game that says "I committed to play football at Miami and all I got was a lousy abortion"?
Power move.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
There needs to be a couple signs at that game poking fun at the Nevin Shapiro scandal.  If you guys don't like the abortion joke, come up with something about bounties.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2012, 01:08:55 AM »
UM fans:  hopefully you made it far enough in this thread without getting noxious in your stomach.  I threw up all over my pets!  True Cat Fans actually look forward to your visit.  When you do visit our stadium (recently listed at #24 on JD Powers and Associates "best places to have the crap of your lives"), please stop by my tailgate where we can talk about football and your program and the horrible things from your past.  Please remember to bring some softly pillows (warning: wool makes me rough ridin' itch!!) and we can snuggle maybe and watch Mr. Puffytickles (my personal chef) bake some Hurricakes! PM for locations and snuggle times.  EMAW!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »
UM fans:  hopefully you made it far enough in this thread without getting noxious in your stomach.  I threw up all over my pets!  True Cat Fans actually look forward to your visit.  When you do visit our stadium (recently listed at #24 on JD Powers and Associates "best places to have the crap of your lives"), please stop by my tailgate where we can talk about football and your program and the horrible things from your past.  Please remember to bring some softly pillows (warning: wool makes me rough ridin' itch!!) and we can snuggle maybe and watch Mr. Puffytickles (my personal chef) bake some Hurricakes! PM for locations and snuggle times.  EMAW!

:sdeek:
:adios: