Author Topic: OFFICIAL: What Animals Do You Think You Could Take In A Fight Thread  (Read 39210 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL: What Animals Do You Think You Could Take In A Fight Thread
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2022, 03:12:35 PM »
When I first read "white tail" my mind went "cotton tail" and I thought I could also probably kick the crap out of a bunny.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2022, 06:07:49 PM »
I’d pay to watch that guy gladiator fight and lose to every animal in his win column.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2022, 06:53:29 PM »
Chimps don't eff around when it comes to ending a fight.  That dude would be faceless and genitalless in about ten seconds

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2022, 09:33:41 PM »
I’d pay to watch that guy gladiator fight and lose to every animal in his win column.

i think he could probably defeat about half of them.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2022, 10:46:20 PM »
Looks like wolf was a maybe then he realized he'd already beaten a wolverine and a large dog so confidence rising I can take out the wolf too.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2022, 06:30:36 AM »
That guy could maybe take a bobcat.  But the others in his "win" column are suspect and vary wildly by size.

I wonder what this guy had in mind when he said large dog?  Like, his neighbor's fat Lab?  Or are we talking a huge angry 200 pound mastiff?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2022, 06:58:16 AM »
That guy could maybe take a bobcat.  But the others in his "win" column are suspect and vary wildly by size.

I wonder what this guy had in mind when he said large dog?  Like, his neighbor's fat Lab?  Or are we talking a huge angry 200 pound mastiff?

I’d have to see this chad and what clothing/shoes he gets to wear before I’d say he could beat even one. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2022, 08:33:24 PM »
You don't even want to eff with a bobcat.  We had a large barn cat that would bite and scratch the living crap out of you.  It sat on the top rung of stairs and anybody who knew what that rough ridin' feline could do would go up stairs in the barn.  I know it would take around 10 seconds for a bobcat to eff that guy up so bad he would never come near one again.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2022, 11:13:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure I could take a bobcat. Would I get pretty f'd up? Yeah, but I would be the one who walked out of the octagon of doom alive.

A full grown bobcat only weighs at most 40lbs. My strategy would be to kick the everliving crap out of it at a distance and protect my neck/face with my forearm. If I miss the kick and the bobcat lunges at me I give it my forearm to bite, it latches on then I powerslam that feline into the ground and stomp it.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2022, 11:15:07 AM »
Also I had a huge L O L at Moose/Elk/Horse being on the maybe list. They would stomp you to smitherines within the first minute.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 13, 2022, 12:44:31 PM »
in general people place way too much weight on how aggressive/placid an animal appears to be and way too little on the animal's mass.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2022, 12:57:02 PM »
in general people place way too much weight on how aggressive/placid an animal appears to be and way too little on the animal's mass.

What weight should we be placing on claws and bite force
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 13, 2022, 12:58:40 PM »

yeah, a goose is a vicious hell beast who will try to rip your entire face off. however, they aren't very big and you can just punt one to the moon if it came down to it.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 13, 2022, 12:59:43 PM »
Chimps don't eff around when it comes to ending a fight.  That dude would be faceless and genitalless in about ten seconds

A chimp would rip his dick and balls off and eat them in front of him while he's still alive, and prob throw some crap at him too.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 13, 2022, 01:01:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure I could take a bobcat. Would I get pretty f'd up? Yeah, but I would be the one who walked out of the octagon of doom alive.

A full grown bobcat only weighs at most 40lbs. My strategy would be to kick the everliving crap out of it at a distance and protect my neck/face with my forearm. If I miss the kick and the bobcat lunges at me I give it my forearm to bite, it latches on then I powerslam that feline into the ground and stomp it.

my parents have a bobcat and family of baby bobcats living in their front yard under a big spruce tree at the moment. so far the cat count appears to be surprisingly stable but the raccoon count is down dramatically.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2022, 01:03:38 PM »

my parents have a bobcat and family of baby bobcats living in their front yard under a big spruce tree at the moment. so far the cat count appears to be surprisingly stable but the raccoon count is down dramatically.

a fun story about my dad is when he was little he and a buddy of his had a family of bobcats treed and one of them was holding a gunny sack open to catch them and the other one was going to poke them down with a giant pole and thankfully my grandfather found them before they fully execute on their "knock the whirling ball of vicious claws and fangs down upon myself and into this small and very grabbable bag near my own nuts plan".

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2022, 01:04:39 PM »
I came across a video of jaguars hunting pet dogs in india. wild crap. poor dogs. Then the same video had packs of trained dogs hunting down mountain lions, jaguars and stuff, and it was often a different story, but the dogs still took plenty of damage.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2022, 01:06:33 PM »

a fun story about my dad is when he was little he and a buddy of his had a family of bobcats treed and one of them was holding a gunny sack open to catch them and the other one was going to poke them down with a giant pole and thankfully my grandfather found them before they fully execute on their knock the whirling ball of vicious claws and fangs down upon myself and into this small and very grabbable bag near my own nuts plan.

you hung out w your dad when he was little?

Also, didn't know wild bobcats could become familiar with people like that. Tho I do know someone who had one as a pet.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2022, 01:10:44 PM »

a fun story about my dad is when he was little he and a buddy of his had a family of bobcats treed and one of them was holding a gunny sack open to catch them and the other one was going to poke them down with a giant pole and thankfully my grandfather found them before they fully execute on their knock the whirling ball of vicious claws and fangs down upon myself and into this small and very grabbable bag near my own nuts plan.

Also, didn't know wild bobcats could become familiar with people like that. Tho I do know someone who had one as a pet.

yes crap for brains I hung out with my dad when he was a little kid. OF COURSE I DIDN'T DO THAT. it is a second hand story told to me by my grandfather and my father.

a guy who lived by our ranch had a pet bobcat and a pet mountain lion. I got into the big cage with the bobcat and played with it a couple times.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2022, 01:12:41 PM »

yes crap for brains I hung out with my dad when he was a little kid. OF COURSE I DIDN'T DO THAT. it is a second hand story told to me by my grandfather and my father.

a guy who lived by our ranch had a pet bobcat and a pet mountain lion. I got into the big cage with the bobcat and play with it a couple times.

:dunno:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2022, 01:13:45 PM »

a guy who lived by our ranch had a pet bobcat and a pet mountain lion. I got into the big cage with the bobcat and play with it a couple times.

that was the name of their plan in my mind. should have put open quotes before knock and closed quotes after plan. fixed.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2022, 01:15:08 PM »

that was the name of their plan in my mind. should have put open quotes before knock and closed quotes after plan. fixed.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 13, 2022, 02:57:34 PM »
Also I had a huge L O L at Moose/Elk/Horse being on the maybe list. They would stomp you to smitherines within the first minute.

I would not only destroy a moose immediately with my bare hands and feet, but I'd also take his moose wife and destroy his pride.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 13, 2022, 02:59:25 PM »
moose have spindely rickety legs. I would simply knock one off balance and then be upon him raining down blow after blow about his head and body and balls and ballsack.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 13, 2022, 03:00:30 PM »
moose have spindely rickety legs. I would simply knock one off balance and then be upon him raining down blow after blow about his head and body and balls and ballsack.

True fact: I've never lost a fight when I cracked a knee right off the bat.