Author Topic: Biggest Kstateo thing you've done (also Who Is The Father Of Little Fanning?)  (Read 14247 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
You guys, word has traveled to momma and pappa fanning via twitter.  :shakesfist:

:lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
umm, when exactly did you think was going to be the "right time" to tell them, fanning?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
What kind of gift do you get for a kid of yours that you haven't met  and a mom that you don't remember banging? TIA

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
What kind of gift do you get for a kid of yours that you haven't met  and a mom that you don't remember banging? TIA

start with child support and work your way out from there

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

start with child support and work your way out from there
You guys make me out to be the bad guy. Whoever this mystery girl is, obviously roofied me for my seed. I feel like she owes me something. Like my child.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:52:07 PM by fanningksu »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

this was on the NBC show starring coach and a guy from Idiocity. Parenthood I think it was called. You should see if there are some reruns on the internet or something.s

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
fanning, you [redacted]

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

I'd say a toy firetruck should do the trick.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
I guess it would be too late for the morning after pill. . . either way, I suggest showing up with a shirt that says #1 Dad on it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

One of those 84-75 shirts Ballard's sold.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't know if you're mixing up which KU game this occurrence took place after, or making a joke about fanning getting it wrong. I'm going to assume the latter.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

I don't know if you're mixing up which KU game this occurrence took place after, or making a joke about fanning getting it wrong. I'm going to assume the latter.

No, my bad.  We beat them so much I mix them up.  I was at that game and went to party in aggieville that night and got ball cancer, eliminating me from the list of possible fathers.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

T & P's fanning. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

T & P's fanning.

Great gift idea!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
When does this get moved to fanning stuff?