Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 216802 times)

Offline Not Sure

• Fan
    • View Profile
I would love to have been in that room in 2005 when he was chosen just to see how it all went down.  I wonder how it happened?  How easy must it have been to sell things to Wefald? 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wasnt Diles on the 2006 squad as well?  What about Clary?  Ron had NFL talent for days and some salty assistant coaches...  (Well, that first year, anyway.)  Kinda gives me hope for life after Snyder. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wasnt Diles on the 2006 squad as well?  What about Clary?  Ron had NFL talent for days and some salty assistant coaches...  (Well, that first year, anyway.)  Kinda gives me hope for life after Snyder.

now you're catching on  :excited:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Clary wasn't there in 2006. He was a senior in 2005.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Lost at home to the Commodores. "That's why I'm eeeeasy... easy like Sunday morning"..

I imagine that's what Alabama is going to sing very softly in the collective MU ear as the Tide force them to bite that pillow.
Goddamm that's  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

You guys didn't learn crap from the Weber hire, did you?  Or are you expecting Currie to bail before the basketball program goes into full dumpster fire mode (2-3 years)?   :pray:
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lost at home to the Commodores. "That's why I'm eeeeasy... easy like Sunday morning"..

I imagine that's what Alabama is going to sing very softly in the collective MU ear as the Tide force them to bite that pillow.
Goddamm that's  :lol:
somebody made the post on tiger board that Bama would bring KY yours and mine.  I was going to post this

but than I had a slight seizure from their board layout and lost interest
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
LOL at you guys thinking Alabama is giving them a pillow.  ITK: Alabama will be giving them a gum blood-stained dowel rod with plenty of teeth marks already on it.     
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
LOL at you guys thinking Alabama is giving them a pillow.  ITK: Alabama will be giving them a gum blood-stained dowel rod with plenty of teeth marks already on it.     
Mr. Bread, seems like you been in places many of us haven't.  :ohno:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mr. Bread, seems like you been in places many of us haven't.  :ohno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
That is like moving your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid from a KCMO public school to some super awesome prep school, then beating him because he isn't doing as well as the non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kids that have been there the whole time.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.firepinkel.com/

Keys to Not Losing By 76 Points to Alabama
by
Iam4Mizzou
, Yesterday at 02:30 PM

1. First of all, 76 is not divisible by 7. Alabama would have to do some crazy math to reach 76. I feel comfortable that 76 will not be achieved.

2. That's all I got.

:lol:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is like moving your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kid from a KCMO public school to some super awesome prep school, then beating him because he isn't doing as well as the non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) kids that have been there the whole time.

Missouri would be even worse (if that's possible) in the Big 12 this season.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

KU is one guaranteed win if they were here.  After last week, can you guarantee anything for them in their new confy?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

KU is one guaranteed win if they were here.  After last week, can you guarantee anything for them in their new confy?

Kentucky is worse than Kansas.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

by
Iam4Mizzou

1. First of all, 76 is not divisible by 7. Alabama would have to do some crazy math to reach 76. I feel comfortable that 76 will not be achieved.

2. That's all I got.

10 TD's and 3 safety's. Seems doable too me.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Pinkle and his running backs coach, Brian Jones, have been practicing for the post game festivities.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

by
Iam4Mizzou

2. That's all I got.

I also enjoyed this very much!

Offline cvmcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

by
Iam4Mizzou

2. That's all I got.

Their placekicker will be worn out by the 11th TD and not have the energy to kick the PAT.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

by
Iam4Mizzou
First of all, 76 is not divisible by 7. Alabama would have to do some crazy math to reach 76. I feel comfortable that 76 will not be achieved.
    1. DO NOT BLOCK A P.A.T.
    2. That's all I got.

FIam4MizzouP

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
So even KU successfully run a fake punt.   :lol:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
FULL ON DUMPSTER FIRE IN COLUMBIA

:sdeek:

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Need a Pinkel-to-rehab story to bookend this epic season.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Guys longtime lurker, first time poster here.

Might be luking this up, but rumor out of Columbia is that Gary might have knocked up a weather filly.
Supposedly she was a weather girl in columbia, now in the KC market.

Got my source recording to check for identifiable preggers pouch.

Might be the final nail in the coffin.