Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 215276 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Just got back.  Did you guys know they are super proud that they have a trash strewn, busted up interstate that bi-sects their town?  What is wrong with those idiots?  Do they need commerce that bad that they build their town straddling a major interstate?  weirdos

Imagine that....a town in MO that plans like crap.

Garbage in/garbage out. 

The Hillbilly lifestyle seems to be something that, once engrained, simply doesn't wash off.  Feel bad for all the little Missourians out there.  It's not their fault.  You know...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They prefer to start the day with booty bumps/butt rockets (meth administered in the rectum).  The ladies generally boof or suitcase it I've heard.  Fancy iced coffees don't really stack up.

Holy crap!  I had to make numerous consultations to urbandictionary.com.  So, you're saying that Moo women begin and end the day sticking something up their ass?

Yes.  It enhances the absorption and protects against meth mouth.  They also soak tampons in vodka and insert.  Can then get wicked day drunk and nobody knows why they are nor does their breath smell all boozy.

Great. Now I want a vagina.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Every vehicle in Columbia, MO has either a dent or a memorial window sticker for someone born in the 90's named either "Levi" or "Macey"

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Has anyone ever noticed that Columbia, MO, and Lawrence, KS are where rusted out conversion vans go to die?

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
I was just in Columbia, Missouri due to a Craig's List hook-up and I saw a white rape van ('82 Ford conversion van) with all black spray painted windows.  Pretty sure the owner of this prestigious vehicle had a Sandusky tat on his right arm and a Bernie Fine tat on the left.

Mizzou leaving the conference means less rape vans / meth labs across the conference.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
I was just in Columbia, Missouri due to a Craig's List hook-up

post more

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
I was just in Columbia, Missouri due to a Craig's List hook-up

post more

KSUblumpkin
The blump of all blumps

post more
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Norm93

• Fan
    • View Profile
Tigers (mu) dominate preseason All-SEC team.  3rd team, that is.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/07/12/3701995/four-tigers-make-the-coaches-preseason.html

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
They just said on CFB Live that Mizzou will be lucky to start the season 2-5. They'll likely be 1-6.

:lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think they will start 5-2, the only losses being to South Carolina and Alabama.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I have those cousin marrying meth making "southerners" going 6-6 with loses to Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee and Texa$ A & Mason Jars.

And...to respond to the Craig's List hook ups...the most desparate of fatties can be found in the woman looking for men section in Columbia, Missouri.  The bigger they are, the more they eat...the better the bj.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have those cousin marrying meth making "southerners" going 6-6 with loses to Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee and Texa$ A & Mason Jars.

And...to respond to the Craig's List hook ups...the most desparate of fatties can be found in the woman looking for men section in Columbia, Missouri.  The bigger they are, the more they eat...the better the bj.

kstatefans is thattawaaaayyy     ------->

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I'm not sure eating skills equate to BJ skills. What I do to a rack of ribs or pbj I would not want done to my dick.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Mods, blumpkin is awesome.  Can we get him a sep board about slaying chubbies?

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Mods, blumpkin is awesome.  Can we get him a sep board about slaying chubbies?

Possible title to new board: "Blump Chunkin' Buffet: Chub Bubblin"

or

"50 ways to Blump your Chunker"
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Pig stabbin with the Blump

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
hoggin with blumps.  (possible pigaggie attraction)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Blumpin' pumpin' a plumpin'

:love:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I hope they win the east division.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Put some Plump in your Blump! *Billy Mays Voice* RIP
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Blumpin' pumpin' a plumpin'

:love:

This is a solid name.

how about "Indiana Blumps and the Temple of Chunks", "Edward Blumpkinhands" or "Huge Whores II: Attack of the Blumps" ?
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Good Year Blump

(Also Blumpin' pumpin' a plumpin' is very good but it should probz be spelled plump'un? Like when Al Bundy used to read Big'Uns? Other than that it's pretty perfect.)

Offline BoondockSooner

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Guys I'm going to Missouri (wish I could have gone to OU) and they literally talked about Kansas at the transfer welcome day.  They don't know who their SEC rival will even be yet.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Guys I'm going to Missouri (wish I could have gone to OU) and they literally talked about Kansas at the transfer welcome day.  They don't know who their SEC rival will even be yet.

Tigerboard is covered in threads about ku/KSU/OU and Texas or about the Big 12 and then 40 posters log on to post " forget about them, we are SEC now! (nm)"

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

Tigerboard is covered in threads about ku/KSU/OU and Texas or about the Big 12 and then 40 posters log on to post " forget about them, we are SEC now! (nm)"

Yea there is a lot of "this will take time to get used to but I can't tell you how excited I am that we are in the SEC" type comments.

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.