Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 213472 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
40 miles from Knoxville . . . is like Deliverance Country.
 :ohno:

So you're thinking of this kind of scenario? 
Let keep Katdaddy out of this perversion(sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable).  :horrorsurprise:
Tennessee and GA are ok.  Once you get into VA, KY, and WV it gets a little inbread and rapey.

Right...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Instead of "SEC Southern Hospitality" his threads should be titled "one nice guy I met in an elevator and stay in touch with"

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I wish we had cool jello like that
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline KCcatbacker

• Fan
    • View Profile
I think they are in the right place, they got pretty lucky with the SEC Network and having a good season last year helped immensely.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Missouri's schedule is very favorable.  They have a great chance to win their division, possibly go undefeated in the season.  I think their hardest games are @USC and Georgia at home. 

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Missouri's schedule is very favorable.  They have a great chance to win their division, possibly go undefeated in the season.  I think their hardest games are @USC and Georgia at home.

They will likely go 8-4 because of their schedule, but there are a lot of teams that could do that.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They will likely go 8-4 because of their schedule, but there are a lot of teams that could do that.

I would love that schedule though.  8-4 would be a down season if I was a Mizzou fan.  UCF, Georgia and USC are all winnable, and they should be favored in all their other games. 

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

They benefit greatly from playing and the shitty East division, thus avoiding Bama, Auburn, and LSU most years as well.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MethU is averaging 11,000 empty seats a game after their expansion.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They have the same mentality as KU fans do when it comes to stadium seating.  The larger the seating capacity, the more prestigious the program.  A very uneducated bunch. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They have the same mentality as KU fans do when it comes to stadium seating.  The larger the seating capacity, the more prestigious the program.  A very uneducated bunch.

Agreed. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Exclusivity is where it is at.  Piss Pounding with a password, if you will. :gocho:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good to see Pinks and Alden continuing to cupcake up their schedule, now featuring a home and home with UConn . . . which knowing them will be one of their "marquee" future OOC games.

SEC-SEC-SEC

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
This topic needs its own thread.  This summer will be flooded with posts like this:

Dear Kansas City sports media....Please F-ing STOP...
Fescue this morning was the latest one..."With what we know now, did Missouri make the right decision to go to the SEC..."

What is going on now, wouldn't be going on now, if Missouri and A&M didn't leave for the SEC in the first place. The only reason the Big 12 has any credibility at all right now is because the SEC, and Slive in particular, is giving it to them. The Big 12 can go ahead and get FSU and ND and become the second best football conference in America behind the SEC. WE DON'T CARE!!! The Big 12 can implode and be split up into the Pac, the ACC, and the Moutain West. WE DON'T CARE!!! Missouri's move to the SEC was the right thing to do at the time, it is right move now, and it will be the right move 20 years from now. MISSOURI IS IN THE SEC! WE ARE GLAD WE ARE IN THE SEC! WE AREN'T LEAVING THE SEC! GET OVER IT ALREADY!!

They are happy to be in the SEC just as Vandy is. At the end of the day it is about $$$$$$$, and the SEC makes it by the truckload.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Big 12 Schools make money by the truckload as well.   Nobody besides the Clay Travis SECSECSEC Kool-Aid drinkers believes that the SEC Network will generate anywhere close to the revenue that the Jim Jone's like SEC Kool-Aid drinkers say it will.  Will it be lucrative?  Sure, but a realistic goal is to be slightly better than the BiG network.   Not the Eleventy Billion dollars a year that the SEC cult keeps spewing forth.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Uh huh, AU served one to Dax's sweet spot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quite the Fappening on Tigerboard over the game last night.

You'd have thought that MethU actually won a trophy of significance or something.

#46Years

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What's going to come first?

The Tiger "greats" from their last conference championship team using the handicap ramps and their hov-a-rounds making their way to mid-field for the big 50th Anniversary celebration . . . or MethU winning a conference championship in football?

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
They just lost to one of the worst teams in the Big 10.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
 :ROFL: