Author Topic: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread  (Read 88017 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread
« Reply #500 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
this belongs on the combo board and you all know it

I am going to allow it to stay here.  This board needs the traffic now.

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 09, 2013, 10:13:01 AM »
this belongs on the combo board and you all know it

I am going to allow it to stay here.  This board needs the traffic now.

Its a show about a kstate cat football player who was part of something which nothing on earth is better than.  I say it fits this board just fine.
:adios:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 09, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
i don't really care where this thread is.  do you want to know why?  because where ever it is, i'm going to find it, and i'm going to post in it.

so get over yourself mocat, and deal with it. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 09, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »
i don't really care where this thread is.  do you want to know why?  because where ever it is, i'm going to find it, and i'm going to post in it.

so get over yourself mocat, and deal with it.

MoCat got mushed like the Bachelor Pad girl.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 09, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »
I'll probably go ahead and move this thread in a few weeks.

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 09, 2013, 10:51:32 AM »

CFoD is a mod's sock?
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 09, 2013, 11:18:11 AM »

CFoD is a mod's sock?

woof
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 10, 2013, 10:54:15 AM »
i absolutely assume that some girls are given "producer's roses" to keep drama/storyline.  Several girls that moved on to next week that don't deserve to be in the same room as our hot stud.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:49 AM »
i absolutely assume that some girls are given "producer's roses" to keep drama/storyline.  Several girls that moved on to next week that don't deserve to be in the same room as our hot stud.

I think this was the case with Tierra. I mean you can already tell that she is going to start all of the drama and then get ditched at the final rose ceremony.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 10, 2013, 10:57:25 AM »
tierra is a rough ridin' saint, take that back nuts kicked

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 10, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »
tierra is a rough ridin' saint, take that back nuts kicked

I never said she's a bad person. She's going to start some drama, but it will all be for television. Sean gave her a rose before even meeting her. I'm pretty sure that was scripted.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 10, 2013, 11:18:23 AM »
How many tackles did Lowe have in his career, like 14?

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 10, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
No.  She got a rose that fast because she gave him the "I want to suck you dry" eyes.  And she has big tits.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread
« Reply #513 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »

I think this was the case with Tierra. I mean you can already tell that she is going to start all of the drama and then get ditched at the final rose ceremony.
Where did you get that inside information from? The preview for the rest of the season?

Online 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 10, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
i wouldnt drop nub arm girl because of her nub arm, i would drop her because her right eye evidently doesn't like to party with her left eye.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Official EMAW Bachelorette & NOW BACHELOR! Thread
« Reply #515 on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:32 PM »

Where did you get that inside information from? The preview for the rest of the season?

Yeah, pretty much.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:32 PM »

kinda hard for sean to bone them if they're in a different room or on a plane ride back home. 
my point is this- he wants to bone all of them, get to know them, see how they are between the sheets.  100% pure blooded american male.  sean lowe.  what a complete bonester.  anyway, there's no such thing as a rough ridin' producers rose you dipshit.  it's a "hi im sean the bach, and i want to bone you right now" rose. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 10, 2013, 02:51:49 PM »
No.  She got a rose that fast because she gave him the "I want to suck you dry" eyes.  And she has big tits.

Top two reasons to get a rose, iyam.

:lick:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 10, 2013, 03:06:36 PM »
i wouldnt drop nub arm girl because of her nub arm, i would drop her because her right eye evidently doesn't like to party with her left eye.

lolz

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 11, 2013, 06:41:51 PM »
My favorite limo entrance was the back handspring girl.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 11, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
Shawn could hand them a hand grenade with the pin pulled and they'd feel honored to get boned big time.

Thing is about an EMAW like Shawn, once you get boned you stay boned.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 14, 2013, 07:10:58 AM »
LOWE: BROKEN HEART NOW BREAKING HEARTS

By Mark Janssen

It was last season that Sean Lowe’s heart was broken by “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard.

It’s a new television season, and it’s now Lowe that is shattering love-dreams as he has become the star personality on ABC’s “The Bachelor.”

Sooooo, what does this have to do with Wildcat athletics?

Well, if you’re a super-duper fan, you might remember the Sean Lowe name as a little used tight end/linebacker for the Wildcats from 2003-05.

Out of Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, Lowe told ESPN.com of his K-State days and playing for LHC Bill Snyder, “He was a tough coach from the old school. We had a lot of long practices, a lot of long hours in the weight room, and we spent a lot of hours watching film. But playing for coach Snyder helped me tremendously with self-discipline, leadership and understanding the meaning of hard work.”   

Of his limited K-State career, Lowe uses the phrases of “topsy-turvy” and “… life rarely goes as planned.”

Lowe returned to his roots in the Dallas area with a degree in social science and started a career with State Farm Insurance, plus as a male model.

That is, until his sister, Shay, turned in his application to be on “The Bachelorette” for the 2011 season.

Her reasoning: “Why not? He’s cute, single, 28 and a fabulous guy.”

Lowe was the second to last bachelor eliminated, and became such a reality TV favorite that he became the bachelor on “The Bachelor” for the 2012 series that airs each Monday on ABC at 7 p.m. (central time).

“I guess America had a lot of sympathy for me,” said Lowe, who admitted to falling in love with Maynard before his elimination. “My emotions on this show are real.”

On the decision to accept ABC’s offer, Lowe said, “I took a week. I talked with family, and I prayed about it. At the end of the day, I knew that I am in a position where I want to find the love of my life. And, as crazy as it sounds, I think that you can find that person on “The Bachelor” if the stars align.  And, you know, I just felt like I owed it to myself to give it a try.”

Last Monday that process started when Lowe was introduced to the 26 bachelorettes on the 2012 debut show, and promptly was asked to eliminate 10 of them.

Of the overall cast of sweeties, Lowe told Reality TV World, “I was blown away by just the amount of wonderful women that we have this season. I mean, smart, well-accomplished, funny -- and I think you'll see that causes internal problems for me as the season progresses. You get to a point where you think, ‘Wow, I've got so many wonderful women, I don't know what I'm going to do.  I don't know how I'm going to sort this out.’  So yes, I was very happy with the selection of women.”

He would add, “You've got 26 women in a house, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that these women, really, they've put their hearts out there, and you're going to see them develop really strong feelings for me.  That is good and bad for me because I started to develop strong feelings for them as well.”

Lowe admitted that he hopes to find a future wife on the show, which starts with finding “… a best friend … someone that I can really see myself spending every day with.”

The former Wildcat said, “A woman’s intellect is probably the sexiest thing for me.”

Lowe then added the qualities of being funny, having a good heart, “… and someone who is genuine.”

Of his role on this winter’s series, Lowe said, “Hopefully, America can sympathize with the position I’m in. I know I have to break some girls’ hearts. At the end of the day, I will be making the best decision for me.”

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 14, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
not surprised that janssen completely ignored the fact that sean is boning all the women and most of the crew as well. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 14, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »
not surprised that janssen completely ignored the fact that sean is boning all the women and most of the crew as well.

Pretty obvious that when Sean says "intellect" he means "boning skills"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 14, 2013, 12:09:17 PM »
I bet Sean pretends he isn't boning all of these chicks like crazy to help with the suspense.