Author Topic: Hilarious Moments From Last Season  (Read 11053 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Moments From Last Season
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
BUSS dance party.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 07:35:50 PM »
Everything about last season was hilarious.  Especially the fads Pieaggie's coach started.  :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
The KU game

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »
ISU game, fracking miserable out, only hardcore emaws there that cold, wet day.  at the end when the game after we forced the turnover.

ALL WE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, NO MATTER WHAT!

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
ISU game, fracking miserable out

Flood Aggie tried to bring their floods to Manhattan so they could steal homefield advantage from us

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »
the feeling after beating bonfire-aggy in 4 OT. "lol, we shouldn't have won, but whatever, emaw. that's just what we do."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »
I thought the the 1st and goal at the 1 in the 4th OT was hilarious.  Scheme doctor wouldve just QB sneaked it 4 times, but it only took 2

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
The birth of the nickname "The Scheme Doctor" and the song that followed it.

:D  And don't forget everybody's incredible photoshops that perfectly complimented it.

Another thing from last season I thought was hilarious was the Future-y Kansas Wildcats March one he did. Didn't get enough love imo. The man is a genius.

LHC Bill Snyder Dance Machine was 2 minutes and 25 seconds of pure heaven also.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:33:03 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 09:37:05 PM »
the feeling after beating bonfire-aggy in 4 OT. "lol, we shouldn't have won, but whatever, emaw. that's just what we do."

Ya that was great. Also submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society of goEMAW Hilarious Moments:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »

Ya that was great. Also submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society of goEMAW Hilarious Moments:

:love:

Our swag level going into this fall are off the charts

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2012, 10:18:49 PM »

:D  And don't forget everybody's incredible photoshops that perfectly complimented it.

Another thing from last season I thought was hilarious was the Future-y Kansas Wildcats March one he did. Didn't get enough love imo. The man is a genius.

LHC LHC Bill Snyder Dance Machine was 2 minutes and 25 seconds of pure heaven also.

how have i never seen those first 2 videos?   

best 3 videos ever in one thread, all in one post

mind blown

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2012, 10:24:40 PM »
Oh man. What about when that former K-Stater called us a troll site and then fell in love with us and posted a picture of himself with an I <3 goEMAW sign? God. What a gift last year was.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2012, 10:27:20 PM »
Baylor's last drive when Arthur ran down RGIII near the sideline and he popped up so fast and ran back to the huddle and ran over a cord ripping the coach's (joe bob???) headset off.

:lol:

Oh good memory. I think there's a YouTube of that somewhere?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PR6TAmMIL8E#t=5161s

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2012, 10:50:34 PM »

LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder Dance Machine was 2 minutes and 25 seconds of pure heaven also.

how have i never seen those first 2 videos?   

best 3 videos ever in one thread, all in one post

mind blown

i just lol'd for about 5 minutes at "fitz and the lemon parties".

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »
Baylor's last drive when Arthur ran down RGIII near the sideline and he popped up so fast and ran back to the huddle and ran over a cord ripping the coach's (joe bob???) headset off.

I'm surprised at how much crowd noise was in that broadcast. Getting back to the old/loud days of the late 90's.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2012, 12:27:01 AM »

I clicked and I was hooked.  Spent last hr & half watching it all over again.  My blood is pumping and all I got to say is... Collin Klien, Klien, Klien... John Hubert, Hubert, Hubert... Nigel Malone, Malone, Malone... Arthur Brown, Brown, Brown and the team  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :excited:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2012, 01:30:26 AM »

I clicked and I was hooked.  Spent last hr & half watching it all over again.  My blood is pumping and all I got to say is... Collin Klien, Klien, Klien... John Hubert, Hubert, Hubert... Nigel Malone, Malone, Malone... Arthur Brown, Brown, Brown and the team  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :excited:
Klein

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2012, 09:20:43 AM »
Funny was Hubert trying to pick up the run blitz against Baylor after the AB INT.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »

I clicked and I was hooked.  Spent last hr & half watching it all over again.  My blood is pumping and all I got to say is... Collin Klein, Klein, Klein... John Hubert, Hubert, Hubert... Nigel Malone, Malone, Malone... Arthur Brown, Brown, Brown and the team  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :excited:
Klein
:facepalm: to myself for late night posting; but does not change my  :love: for Klein.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:38:23 AM by Katdaddy »

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »
LOL from last season:

Bryce Brown keeping the NFL draft streak alive
RIP Fatty

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
2nd half of the KU game
ku fan bought loaded nachoes at half time........took 2 bites and was chewing, when baby Lockett went sprinting down the sidlines.............slammed the whole plate down on the metal bleachers behind me (without saying a word) and walked right out of the stadium

true story
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 10:34:36 AM »

holy rough ridin' chills

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 11:21:43 AM »
Funny was Hubert trying to pick up the run blitz against Baylor after the AB INT.
Also Bryce's "block."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »
Going 10-3 without Bryce Brown.   :cool:

Thank you for keeping our draft streak alive.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2012, 02:39:50 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PR6TAmMIL8E#t=4969s

That was bad.  He was a pretty decent blocker otherwise though.