Author Topic: Goodness, Nubb/Big 10 are hick, backwater institutions  (Read 6229 times)

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Goodness, Nubb/Big 10 are hick, backwater institutions
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 11:13:56 AM »
I know there are people that discriminate and claim they aren't, but what a dick to argue that he wants to discriminate and should be allowed to do it.

Incredible that bastard is still employed.

I'm hopeful the national uproar will force TOs hand.  Thee consistently use the excuse that he's super religious as if it's some sort of a defense for his unapologetic hate mongering.

Ton's of huge, ugly bigots hide behind their religion.

There is nothing worse than hatred - and for something as irrelevant as someones sexual preference is just deplorable. Nice hire nubb, keep it classy. What a bunch of dipshits.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Goodness, Nubb/Big 10 are hick, backwater institutions
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »
Brown is correct.

Major, his parents and Reilly are incorrect.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »
The biggest sexual bigots are always in to what they "hate".

Yes, always.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 01:43:47 PM »
http://t.co/jiWItiaK

apparently he won't discriminate against gays for playing time... just for jobs... and he won't embrace a legal policy that supports a lifestyle God calls a sin... So does he want all his players thrown in jail for heterosexual premarital sex???  is it illegal to have premarital sex....  :ohno: :confused:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
apparently he won't discriminate against gays for playing time... just for jobs... and he won't embrace a legal policy that supports a lifestyle God calls a sin... So does he want all his players thrown in jail for heterosexual premarital sex???  is it illegal to have premarital sex....  :ohno: :confused:

While “doing the nasty” is usually considered to be a personal affair (unless it involves money and/or a president), some states take it upon themselves to make sure all is well in the world of sexual intercourse.

For instance, oral sex is illegal in 18 states. Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C. consider people who give or receive oral sex to be criminals. In Georgia, those convicted of oral sex can be charged with no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment. Yikes.

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:27:12 PM by Bloodfart »

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »

While “doing the nasty” is usually considered to be a personal affair (unless it involves money and/or a president), some states take it upon themselves to make sure all is well in the world of sexual intercourse.

For instance, oral sex is illegal in 18 states. Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C. consider people who give or receive oral sex to be criminals. In Georgia, those convicted of oral sex can be charged with no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment. Yikes.

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether.

I know a lot of ladies who could be going to jail!   :gocho:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Goodness, Nubb/Big 10 are hick, backwater institutions
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »
Brown is correct.

Major, his parents and Reilly are incorrect.
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
This is incredibly well stated.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7904723/nebraska-assistant-football-coach-ron-brown-beginning-end-homophobia-sports

So is this.

I did not know that anus licking causes sepsis in all gays. Maybe Dr. Spaceman can confirm?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2012, 09:15:53 PM »

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7904723/nebraska-assistant-football-coach-ron-brown-beginning-end-homophobia-sports

So is this.

I did not know that anus licking causes sepsis in all gays. Maybe Dr. Spaceman can confirm?

But heterosexual anus licking will not cause sepsis?  Can anyone confirm/deny?  TIA

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2012, 02:30:37 AM »

So is this.

But heterosexual anus licking will not cause sepsis?  Can anyone confirm/deny?  TIA

Hetero salad tossing does not cause sepsis.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2012, 07:28:22 AM »
Aids is a fungus disease.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• Fan
  • scintillating scotoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 11:57:31 AM »

So is this.

Confirmed.  Don't let gays lick your anus or you will be a "homicidr'"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 03:03:46 PM »
Dr. Spaceman, is scintillating scotoma a new cat name?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• Fan
  • scintillating scotoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »
Dr. Spaceman, is scintillating scotoma a new cat name?

It's whatever you want it to be.   :party: