Author Topic: Kc restaurant suggestions  (Read 472416 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kc restaurant suggestions
« Reply #1250 on: June 13, 2014, 07:02:33 PM »
SPEmaw i'm saying this in order to PI you into becoming a better poster, but for the love of Pete you are a terrible poster, racist or not. Get your crap together. at the very least you are too herp derp to fit in here (yet). if you want some positive reinforcement, look at my first ever post. PI'ing works! now shut the eff up until you figure it out.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 13, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
SPEmaw strikes me as the kind of the guy who changes his name on facebook to some stupid nickname that people make fun of him for behind his back and also is probably a rep for some racist clothing line and puts it on his linkedin profile like its an accomplishment.

My goodness. I'm sorry if I stole a girlfriend of yours in college or something. I'll forgive you if you forgive me.

I've never changed my name Facebook because, well, I've never changed my name.

Funny you accuse me of being a clothing rep. I actually was a rep for a company that was trying to expand into the Midwest. I knew the ownership, liked the brand, and was glad to help out. I introduced them to half a dozen retailers in the region. It turned into a full-time role that I started while still in school. Playing an integral role in a company growing from $3mm to +$30mm in 3 years was pretty fulfilling and exciting. So, yeah, that's definitely something I would include on my professional profile, you dork.

Wow. Can't believe I didn't think of the girlfriend thing in my first post. I'm embarrassed.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 13, 2014, 08:49:53 PM »
SPEmaw i'm saying this in order to PI you into becoming a better poster, but for the love of Pete you are a terrible poster, racist or not. Get your crap together. at the very least you are too herp derp to fit in here (yet). if you want some positive reinforcement, look at my first ever post. PI'ing works! now shut the eff up until you figure it out.

Thanks, mo. As long as you don't think I'm racist.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 13, 2014, 08:58:55 PM »
Quote from: SPEWmaw
It wasn't an honest mistake because they were black and then rude.  The combination of blackness and rudeness equals an intent to steal.  Everyone knows that. 

Go cats!

The 2nd employee I mentioned literally asked the 1st why she didn't hurry up and run the card for 150 before I caught the mistake, you dumbass.

That never happened

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 13, 2014, 09:00:15 PM »
SPEmaw strikes me as the kind of the guy who changes his name on facebook to some stupid nickname that people make fun of him for behind his back and also is probably a rep for some racist clothing line and puts it on his linkedin profile like its an accomplishment.

My goodness. I'm sorry if I stole a girlfriend of yours in college or something. I'll forgive you if you forgive me.

I've never changed my name Facebook because, well, I've never changed my name.

Funny you accuse me of being a clothing rep. I actually was a rep for a company that was trying to expand into the Midwest. I knew the ownership, liked the brand, and was glad to help out. I introduced them to half a dozen retailers in the region. It turned into a full-time role that I started while still in school. Playing an integral role in a company growing from $3mm to +$30mm in 3 years was pretty fulfilling and exciting. So, yeah, that's definitely something I would include on my professional profile, you dork.

So because you made some company mad stacks, that means you're not racist?  Something doesn't add up.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 14, 2014, 12:02:17 AM »
SPemaw is a good guy, with potential to be a fantastic goEMAW'r. I truly don't think he meant anything racial by his comments.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 14, 2014, 12:09:57 AM »
However, in the future, this blog site asks that SPEmaw not add inflection while reiterating things that black people say.

Now let's get pakd  :cheers:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 14, 2014, 12:10:25 AM »
SPemaw is a good guy, with potential to be a fantastic goEMAW'r. I truly don't think he meant anything racial by his comments.

The dude is clearly racist.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 14, 2014, 12:13:20 AM »

The dude is clearly racist.

I think I handled it appropriately

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 14, 2014, 12:19:48 AM »
When you're accused of being a racist there are a few options 1) Think to yourself, "Damn straight, I hate minorities!" and then proceed to tell everyone about it. 2) Think to yourself, "Damn straight, I hate minorities...BUT I don't want to be labeled a racist so I'm gonna try and justify what I said." 3) You've been wrongly accused in your mind, so you start rationalizing your comments and usually doubling down on the stupid thing you originally said, even though you didn't INTEND anything you said to be racist. 4) You feel like you've been misinterpreted, but you realize that race is a very sensitive issue and impacts people in a real way, so you review your comments and see if there is a better way to present your views/maybe they actually have a point and you should reevaluate some of your preconceived notions of race. Number four is a good mindset in life that will be beneficial for you and the people you come into contact with. The rest of those scenarios produce varying degrees of shitty results that stunt your growth as a human being and negatively impact the people you come into contact with.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: June 14, 2014, 12:20:16 AM »
^  tl;dr

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 14, 2014, 12:20:35 AM »
^^ racist

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 14, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »
Deuce I got it man

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 14, 2014, 12:40:36 AM »
i think, based on expert testimony, that spemaw needs to stay in spectator mode while his friends de_dust2 for a while

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 14, 2014, 01:12:46 AM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: June 14, 2014, 06:49:48 AM »
I remember guys at kreem kup being super mean to everybody and everybody loving it.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 14, 2014, 07:48:51 AM »
When you're accused of being a racist there are a few options 1) Think to yourself, "Damn straight, I hate minorities!" and then proceed to tell everyone about it. 2) Think to yourself, "Damn straight, I hate minorities...BUT I don't want to be labeled a racist so I'm gonna try and justify what I said." 3) You've been wrongly accused in your mind, so you start rationalizing your comments and usually doubling down on the stupid thing you originally said, even though you didn't INTEND anything you said to be racist. 4) You feel like you've been misinterpreted, but you realize that race is a very sensitive issue and impacts people in a real way, so you review your comments and see if there is a better way to present your views/maybe they actually have a point and you should reevaluate some of your preconceived notions of race. Number four is a good mindset in life that will be beneficial for you and the people you come into contact with. The rest of those scenarios produce varying degrees of shitty results that stunt your growth as a human being and negatively impact the people you come into contact with.

Well put and thanks.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 14, 2014, 07:55:35 AM »
i think, based on expert testimony, that spemaw needs to stay in spectator mode while his friends de_dust2 for a while

I'll be taking a short sabbatical (not like Landon Donovan). For the record, though, I'm aware of more people on gE that personally hate me than people that are active on gE that like me. Even the couple that might like me have closer connections to those people that hate me. I just love the cats and people that love the cats. I'll be better.

For now, my self-inflicted penance for these transgressions will be getting lunch at the Linwood and Main Gates today. I'll provide a reflection of sorts. Hopefully I'll be blown away just as I was the by first visit visit back to Bryant's after they were briefly shut down last year after failing a random health inspection.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Tonya, sorry for trying to get personal.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: June 14, 2014, 09:03:01 AM »
They don't personally hate you. They poster hate you.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 14, 2014, 09:19:33 AM »
Kim Carnes is a HUGE racist FWIW.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 14, 2014, 06:12:38 PM »

I'll be taking a short sabbatical (not like Landon Donovan). For the record, though, I'm aware of more people on gE that personally hate me than people that are active on gE that like me. Even the couple that might like me have closer connections to those people that hate me. I just love the cats and people that love the cats. I'll be better.

For now, my self-inflicted penance for these transgressions will be getting lunch at the Linwood and Main Gates today. I'll provide a reflection of sorts. Hopefully I'll be blown away just as I was the by first visit visit back to Bryant's after they were briefly shut down last year after failing a random health inspection.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Tonya, sorry for trying to get personal.

I don't who you are but thanks I guess?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 14, 2014, 11:18:04 PM »
Man, this thread has going downhill lately.  Thought I would get some info. for Dad's Day tomorrow, since I be treated like a king in KC.  But no, just this racist crap.
Don't you guys ever get tried of this crap! :shakesfist:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 23, 2014, 03:20:52 PM »
Hey guys, what's the best KC monday food deal that's a must try?

Fric & Frac has 1/2 price burgers... (v. good btw...)

Westport Flea Market has its steak special night but...meh.

Help please!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 23, 2014, 03:25:52 PM »
I must live under a rock or something, the Gaff is gone, replaced by much cooler IMO District, which was a delightful place to take in the USA/Portugal mind eff.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 23, 2014, 03:26:41 PM »
I must live under a rock or something, the Gaff is gone, replaced by much cooler IMO District, which was a delightful place to take in the USA/Portugal mind eff.

I've heard great things. Did you eat or just booze?