Author Topic: Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas  (Read 36303 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2012, 07:36:21 PM »
Hey, guys.  I'm hearing rumors that K-State lost Frank Martin to South Carolina (yes, the worst basketball program in the SEC - South Carolina) and hired oscar Weber (yes, that loser with the squeaky voice who ran Illinois' program into the ground).  Waiting for sources to confirm.  Stay tuned!

:bwpopcorn:

Confirmed.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 08:05:50 PM »
Hey, guys.  I'm hearing rumors that K-State lost Frank Martin to South Carolina (yes, the worst basketball program in the SEC - South Carolina) and hired oscar Weber (yes, that loser with the squeaky voice who ran Illinois' program into the ground).  Waiting for sources to confirm.  Stay tuned!

Confirmed.

Yeah pretty certain that was confirmed a month ago.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »

Confirmed.

Sometimes internet is spotty at the top of the mountain.

Online kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2012, 08:20:26 PM »

Confirmed.

I am enjoying the heck out of this post.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2012, 10:52:34 PM »

Confirmed.

Oh, that really happened?  I thought it was some sort of sick joke. 

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2012, 12:07:44 AM »
Oh, that really happened?  I thought it was some sort of sick joke. 

Yeah, it happened, but nobody here was upset about it until you mentioned it.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2012, 07:34:01 AM »
beems is here time to go
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
shouldn't something of came out by now  :dubious: knew it was too good to be true

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »
shouldn't something of came out by now  :dubious: knew it was too good to be true

Give it 9 months or so

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Keep your ears to the ground on Bill Self fellas
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
I have an itk source that confirmed Rick Pitino deleted his browser history after reading this rumor about bill self.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »
my inside sources are telling me Self mumped an underage American Yorkshire sow that has downs syndrome and MS.  Now the sow is pregnant and Self has been seen riding around Lawrence on his Harley with the sow on the back.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »
my inside sources are telling me Self mumped an underage American Yorkshire sow that has downs syndrome and MS.  Now the sow is pregnant and Self has been seen riding around Lawrence on his Harley with the sow on the back.

I remember how funny making fun of disease was before I was diagnosed with MS...

I hope you, your family and all of your loved ones experience good health for as long as possible.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 08:26:03 PM by Spracne »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »

I remember how funny making fun of disease was before I was diagnosed with MS...

I hope you, your family and all of your loved ones experience good health for as long as possible.

At least you don't have downs...   :dunno:  Can you still get your hand up high enough for a five?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »

At least you don't have downs...   :dunno:  Can you still get your hand up high enough for a five?

I have downs too, it's the only reason I find you clowns so amusing.  Fuktard, I suggest you support the cause or shut the fuk up. http://www.nationalmssociety.org/donate/index.aspx

MOD EDIT: I suggest you all support the effort for a world free of MS 

Folks, make a difference and donate. ^

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:18:39 PM by Spracne »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2012, 09:18:50 PM »
Split a Pepperjax with "the massa" (its what all us pals call him) Saturday afternoon. He could barely eat he was so concerned and upset. Really felt bad for my longtime friend the massa.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »

My sources tell me you are lying.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2012, 03:05:54 PM »

is MS the thing where you drool and shake a lot?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »

Perhaps in the most severe cases, but mostly it's just mild to moderate discomfort.  Most people don't show any obvious outward signs.  Do some research and educate yourself, rather than sounding like a bunch of immature hicks in flyover country.  I just don't see what makes MS good joke fodder?  But, would as well be 10 posts back in time for all the chance you'd change your mind...

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2012, 03:52:36 PM »
People making fun of others' acne anonymously don't get a whole lot of sympathy from me when their feelings get anonymously hurt.

And I think I'm a pretty reasonable fella.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2012, 04:41:56 PM »

Perhaps in the most severe cases, but mostly it's just mild to moderate discomfort.  Most people don't show any obvious outward signs.  Do some research and educate yourself, rather than sounding like a bunch of immature hicks in flyover country.  I just don't see what makes MS good joke fodder?  But, would as well be 10 posts back in time for all the chance you'd change your mind...

Your life expectancy is 5-10 years less than the average person and you're also more likely to kill yourself.  The more you know...
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
People making fun of others' acne anonymously don't get a whole lot of sympathy from me when their feelings get anonymously hurt.

Yep.  I found that hilariously ironic as well.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »

Sorry Spracne.  Dlew usually sets a pretty conservative line that I don't have a problem crossing a little bit, but it looks like we don't have to cross the Dlew line to get to you.
:adios:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2012, 08:36:52 PM »
It's my fault for crossing the line between enjoying reading your delusional viewpoints and engaging in your "content".  I had always felt, coming from a family with plenty of wildcat alums, that the KU-KSU thing was meant to be fun.  You guys are really of a lower order (goEMAW, not KSU fans in general).

Now carry on.  Mock me and this post.  Dance around the fire.  I ain't MSing around, anymore.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
It's my fault for crossing the line between enjoying reading your delusional viewpoints and engaging in your "content".  I had always felt, coming from a family with plenty of wildcat alums, that the KU-KSU thing was meant to be fun.  You guys are really of a lower order (goEMAW, not KSU fans in general).

Now carry on.  Mock me and this post.  Dance around the fire. I ain't MSing around, anymore.
Nice.