Author Topic: Gronk'd Out  (Read 22908 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: Gronk'd Out
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2012, 11:49:39 PM »
OMG, could you imagine a GRONK blasting someone in the taint.  Oh MaN WoW!  What an image that would be.  Pieces of taint strewn all across MHK.   :ohno:

EDIT:  Steve Dave can you rate the potential destruction of a GRONK taint bashing?  Would like to hear a professional's opinion.  TIA.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:20:54 AM by Bloodfart »

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »
This older brother sounds huge! Are you a GRONK?
I mean, he can bench a whole 200 pounds. He is most likely a professional assassin or bodyguard. Maybe some sort of juiced up minor league baseball playe...either way I am pretty worried

I'm not quite sure what's going on here.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
I'll catch you up to speed.

Franklyfrankyou is so mumped, it's not even funny.

It's times like these I wonder why I didn't get into the funeral home business. Been nice knowing you bro. You're about to get Gronk'd the eff out of existence.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2012, 01:08:04 AM »
 :ohno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2012, 02:46:42 AM »
I mean, he can bench a whole 200 pounds. He is most likely a professional assassin or bodyguard. Maybe some sort of juiced up minor league baseball playe...either way I am pretty worried
Well he's a physical therapist now, but played LB at Olathe South and at Butler CC.  He used to pick on Emawmeister when he came over, but it's one of those "only I can rough up Dlew's friends" kind of things.

Trust me, he could kick your ass.  Joke about beating him up all you want Mr. Internet Tough Guy, but if it ever crosses the line...well, like I said - Butler CC football.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2012, 08:23:53 AM »
Lol, Yeah those Butler County boys are know for beating the shittouta their baseball team.  I once saw 2 BCCC FB players beat the crap out of 6 BCCC Baseball players.  The Baseball players even had weapons.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2012, 08:37:54 AM »
I think maybe FranklyFrankYou and OK Cat should just go hold hands or something while Gronk Nation continues to drink tons of booze and party rock in aggieville.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
Wow oscar got way out of line in this thread.

also #teamPARTYROCK

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
Well he's a physical therapist now, but played LB at Olathe South and at Butler CC.  He used to pick on Emawmeister when he came over, but it's one of those "only I can rough up Dlew's friends" kind of things.

Trust me, he could kick your ass.  Joke about beating him up all you want Mr. Internet Tough Guy, but if it ever crosses the line...well, like I said - Butler CC football.

I started bleeding from one of his noogies one time.  :sdeek:

Also, BrucelyBruceYou, I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass myself.  I was a backup linebacker at a pretty big football school and you sound like kind of a pussy. One time I punched parrot14 so hard that he almost cried... with my LEFT hand.  And my face-mushing abilities are second to none.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:31:25 PM by EMAWmeister »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2012, 12:30:47 PM »

Also, BrucelyBruceYou, I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass myself.  I was a backup linebacker at a pretty big football school and you sound like kind of a pussy.
If you think you can take him, that's awesome 'meister.  But just say the word, and I can get Travis up here in a a few hours.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2012, 12:33:23 PM »

Also, BrucelyBruceYou, I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass myself.  I was a backup linebacker at a pretty big football school and you sound like kind of a pussy.
If you think you can take him, that's awesome 'meister.  But just say the word, and I can get Travis up here in a a few hours.

Back when I used to freebase creatine I feel like I would have given Travis a decent sparring partner, but he's got that weird "older brother" strength that defies logic.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2013, 01:11:09 PM »
Rob Gronkowski seen in the Union :gocho:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2013, 01:34:34 PM »
will baby gronk see the playing field this year?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »

Luke

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »

Luke

you are the best gronkowski family fan this site has.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »
will baby gronk see the playing field this year?

Yup. Special teams. He's gonna yolo all over the place.