Author Topic: Lowery Interview on 1350  (Read 65637 times)

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
Re: Lowery Interview on 1350
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 08:29:59 PM »
I will read them.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
Weber= 111.6
Martin= 112.6

Touche again.

I'm guessing big 10 teams in general average fewer ppp than Big 12 teams. Seems like a better conference defensively (and offensively and overall) .

But that's not really the point of this perpetual bitch fest so lets focus on every negative and psychoanalyze every interview in hopes of persuading the entire fanbase that Franks crap show of an offense was slightly more efficient to the tune of <1 per game.
 :emawkid:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Lowery Interview on 1350
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 08:46:30 PM »
Weber= 111.6
Martin= 112.6

Touche again.

I'm guessing big 10 teams in general average fewer ppp than Big 12 teams. Seems like a better conference defensively (and offensively and overall) .

But that's not really the point of this perpetual bitch fest so lets focus on every negative and psychoanalyze every interview in hopes of persuading the entire fanbase that Franks crap show of an offense was slightly more efficient to the tune of <1 per game.

I was quoting adjusted efficiency, which accounts for defensive strength, dumbass.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »
I'd say Frank threw his players under the bus a lot. He won though so nobody really cared except for some tucks. The new coaches can back that bus up as many times as they want as long as they win more often than not.

Don't know what your definition of throwing players under the bus is, but if someone asked what happened on that play and a coach answers the question honestly that isn't throwing anyone under the bus it is telling what happened on the play.  Frank rarely did this and I don't right now recall Frank calling out someone out by name ever.

If you're 20 and can't handle someone saying you forgot to set a cross screen then you likely don't have the proper mindset to be a a college basketball player for a top 25 program.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Lowery Interview on 1350
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »
Weber= 111.6
Martin= 112.6

Touche again.

I was quoting adjusted efficiency, which accounts for defensive strength, dumbass.

You didn't quote anything Dumbass.  Stop being so butthurt over Frank's baby fit

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:43 PM »
Were so mumped! can't wait till I can tell people " see I told you so"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Lowery Interview on 1350
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 09:14:48 PM »
Weber= 111.6
Martin= 112.6

Touche again.

You didn't quote anything Dumbass.  Stop being so butthurt over Frank's baby fit

I was using kenpom adjusted O in the original post. Have you heard of kenpom?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
Hey michicat, frank isn't coming back. Find one available (no show cause) hc who's efficiency numbers are better than BW s and get back to us.

The new staff isn't gonna come in and say, hey the team is in great shape, and psuedo-statistically speaking, based on a five year look back, as a staff we are incapable of improving this this 6th place big 12 team, so we quit.

Sheesh, such a whiny little bitch.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »
Were so mumped! can't wait till I can tell people " see I told you so"

Will be like xmas

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 10:03:59 PM »
My favorite part of fake sugar dick's posts are when he wanders in to a conversation, lets everyone know he doesn't know what he's talking about and then doubles down with name calling when someone alerts him that the adults are talking.  No apologies, no listening, just restating the same thing with various levels of name calling.

Offline JimmyChitwood

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »
Really? Touche, didn't check that. Of course if we're talking the last 5 years, the talent level wasn't at Illinois (Thanks to Weber). What's his average offensive efficiency in his 9 year tenure at Illinois?
Illinois had 9 top 100 players on the roster last year. (Thanks to Jerrance Howard). Weberized gang......Weberized.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
Hey michicat, frank isn't coming back. Find one available (no show cause) hc who's efficiency numbers are better than BW s and get back to us.

LOL, way to change the subject. But how about Larry Eustachy and Josh Pastner? Randy Bennett? And those are just three off the top of my head that would have been attainable for K-State.

The new staff isn't gonna come in and say, hey the team is in great shape, and psuedo-statistically speaking, based on a five year look back, as a staff we are incapable of improving this this 6th place big 12 team, so we quit.

There are plenty of things they could have said without sounding like delusional dumbasses who think they did nothing wrong when they both GOT FIRED FOR LOSING. These guys seriously think (or at least act like) the previous staff had no clue what they're doing. In doing so, they're setting themselves up to go down the same losing path that GOT THEM BOTH FIRED.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 10:37:39 PM »
My favorite part of fake sugar dick's posts are when he wanders in to a conversation, lets everyone know he doesn't know what he's talking about and then doubles down with name calling when someone alerts him that the adults are talking.  No apologies, no listening, just restating the same thing with various levels of name calling.

What's your least favorite part, dork?

Stat guys who don't understand stats are bad, their Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Internet "back" is even worse

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 10:38:40 PM »
Stat guys who don't understand stats are bad, their Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Internet "back" is even worse

lol wut

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 10:43:21 PM »

LOL, way to change the subject. But how about Larry Eustachy and Josh Pastner? Randy Bennett? And those are just three off the top of my head that would have been attainable for K-State.

There are plenty of things they could have said without sounding like delusional dumbasses who think they did nothing wrong when they both GOT FIRED FOR LOSING. These guys seriously think (or at least act like) the previous staff had no clue what they're doing. In doing so, they're setting themselves up to go down the same losing path that GOT THEM BOTH FIRED.

Chris, where are some areas k-state can improve?

Michicat acceptable answer: Sorry, I am pseudo-statitically prohibited from genuinely answering that question. But if I could the correct answer is nowhere.

LOL at that crape pile of coaches listed. And you think Curried is the one trying to burn this place down

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 10:44:55 PM »

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 10:46:48 PM »
...and then, it turned into a great thread.

:popcorn:
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »

lol wut

If you had even the most remedial understanding of statistics you'd understand. But you don't.  The only thing you can do is read a chart,like a moron running down the menu at McDonalds for his blind grandma. Presumably you're both living on fixed income.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »

lol wut

If you had even the most remedial understanding of statistics you'd understand. But you don't.

You understand stats? Please explain where I was wrong.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »
LOL at that crape pile of coaches listed.

Weber is worse.

Yeah, we heard your interpretation of what he said, we get it, you think hes "trending " in the wrong direction. Previous success, reputation and indisputable ability are irrelevant.  AdjO over the last five seasons is dispositive of future success.

Look at josh p, inhereted a talentless championship roster and consistently completes for a bubble spot in the ncaa. That's the guy we need. You've Provence yourself incompetent, now proceed.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 10:56:58 PM »
FSD: The most entertaining racist piece of crap I've ever encountered. Truly a gift for us undeserving schmucks here at goEMAW.com.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »
Please explain where I was wrong.

This says it all

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 10:59:07 PM »

Weber is worse.

Yeah, we heard your interpretation of what he said, we get it, you think hes "trending " in the wrong direction. Previous success, reputation and indisputable ability are irrelevant.  AdjO over the last five seasons is dispositive of future success.

Look at josh p, inhereted a talentless championship roster and consistently completes for a bubble spot in the ncaa. That's the guy we need. You've Provence yourself incompetent, now proceed.

Weber inherited a championship roster and was OFF the NCAA bubble 3 of the last 5 years (because he missed the tournament completely. and then he got fired). You suck so hard. I love it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 11:01:02 PM »
MC, you've been on constant meltdown since the hire, very impressive. I wanted to stay angry, but I can't anymore. "We are Kstate" pretty much means we hate what's good for us. We make dumb decisions when we have opportunities to be great. I'm just to damn emaw to be mad at this point. We aren't franking Currie: fact! What is it going to take for you to say, "Oh eff it, I'll give ya a shot #TeamBruce"? Just curious, cause I always charish your opinion.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 11:02:01 PM »

Weber is worse.

Weber inherited a championship roster and was OFF the NCAA bubble 3 of the last 5 years (because he missed the tournament completely. and then he got fired). You suck so hard. I love it.

Well, half is false and half an intentional half-truth. Looks like Michicat is trending in the negative. Time to throw the baby out with the bathwater.