Author Topic: The Official War Against John Currie Thread  (Read 50236 times)

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Official War Against John Currie Thread
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 01:02:14 PM »
Here is my hope. Keep in mind that this is only how I hope it plays out.

1) Weber made no friends with his Bill Self funeral. If Self is any kind of a friend to Frank, he'll unleash the hounds on Weber and beat us by 55 for the next 3 years.

That should send the $ donors into a frenzy. Weber is fired and he leaves in disgrace and his voice actually goes up 3 octaves as he blames it all on the players.

It is my hope that John Currie is given the Braveheart treatment. His shoulders and hips should be dislocated. Following that he should be disemboweled. Then as he slowly bleeds out, the guillotine raises and he is asked to say his final words. In his last breath he is about to cry out something (probably "Rocky Top"), but I cut loose the blade and it slices through his neck and his head rolls into a basket.

The crowd screams out EEEEEMAW!

The severed head is delivered to Western Union with 200$ and a forwarding address to hell.

eff you, John Currie. eff you to hell.
:thumbs:

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 01:18:09 PM »
Can we frame him by putting a dead hooker in his trunk?

Not any more. Thanks.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 01:24:44 PM »
Can we frame him by putting a dead hooker in his trunk?

Not any more. Thanks.

What we needed anyway was to plant a live cheerleader bound in his trunk and have Bosco save her and then immediately be named AD and John is carted off to leavenworth to take it in the ass from leaonard peltier. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
OUR FALLBACK PLAN:

3 ways to get rid of Currie:

1) some misfortune befalls him

2) he gets fired

3) he quits

#3 might actually be the easiest to facilitate.  We start submitting his resume every opportunity we get.  We should start with the NCAA compliance office, or whoever the eff it is that we think is going to burn down KSU for Jamar's $200 but is ok with Cam Newton.  Clearly they need him.  Send that rough rider in every week until he gets an offer he can't refuse.  We should also nominate him for any political office that would suit his ego enough to get him to leave.  Know a big donor with a major corporation?  Send the resume.  Know some NARCs?  Send the resume.  Do this enough, eventually he will go.  Notice I omitted sending to to athletic departments, because after this clusterfuck, there is no way anyone will want him.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »
Guys, back on topic plz: Airplane banners

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
OUR FALLBACK PLAN:

2) he gets fired

3) he quits

#3 might actually be the easiest to facilitate.  We start submitting his resume every opportunity we get.  We should start with the NCAA compliance office, or whoever the eff it is that we think is going to burn down KSU for Jamar's $200 but is ok with Cam Newton.  Clearly they need him.  Send that rough rider in every week until he gets an offer he can't refuse.  We should also nominate him for any political office that would suit his ego enough to get him to leave.  Know a big donor with a major corporation?  Send the resume.  Know some NARCs?  Send the resume.  Do this enough, eventually he will go.  Notice I omitted sending to to athletic departments, because after this clusterfuck, there is no way anyone will want him.

WE DO NOT WANT THIS FUCKHEAD WORKING FOR THE NCAA.  ARE YOU rough ridin' KIDDING ME?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 01:33:30 PM »
OUR FALLBACK PLAN:

2) he gets fired

3) he quits

WE DO NOT WANT THIS FUCKHEAD WORKING FOR THE NCAA.  ARE YOU rough ridin' KIDDING ME?

If he worked for the NCAA and not for K-State, we would get away with far more.  If you are going to start a pot operation, you don't want the NARCs living next door....you want them as far away as possible, and you want your neighbor to be your lookout.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 01:36:58 PM »
OUR FALLBACK PLAN:

2) he gets fired

3) he quits

If he worked for the NCAA and not for K-State, we would get away with far more.  If you are going to start a pot operation, you don't want the NARCs living next door....you want them as far away as possible, and you want your neighbor to be your lookout.

SO YOU WANT THAT eff OVERSEEING INVESTIGATIONS AND SANCTIONS AFTER WE RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN?  i WANT HIM DIGGING THROUGH THE TRASH AT DILLONS FOR RECEIPTS BY THE END OF THIS BECAUSE HE WORKS THERE NOW.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
OUR FALLBACK PLAN:

2) he gets fired

3) he quits

SO YOU WANT THAT eff OVERSEEING INVESTIGATIONS AND SANCTIONS AFTER WE RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN?  i WANT HIM DIGGING THROUGH THE TRASH AT DILLONS FOR RECEIPTS BY THE END OF THIS BECAUSE HE WORKS THERE NOW.

Ok, fine, scratch that one off the list.  Still lots of options.

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
Face it you are way outnumbered by "fan" like this
 :facepalm:
Anybody even remotely thinking about getting rid of Currie has a serious problem. K-State athletics has NEVER been in such good shape, not even close. The mess with Prince was solved, we have a fantastic new BB facility about ready to open and an Icon-type West Side addition to BSFS breaking ground. All toll about $100 million in new construction. This all happened in 3 years under John Currie. The previous 100 years combined didn't amount to that and some jerks on here are ready to trade it all in for a coach that left by choice. My God, coaches leave every job, that's how the game goes. But finding someone who was able to turn a joke of an AD into a prime example of how an athletic dept. should be run is inded a rare find. John Currie is on the verge of being the 2nd Miracle in Manhattan. We'll find out when the new HCBB is announced and how the new guy produces.

How soon some people forget or is it a case of not knowing the history of K-State's Athletic Dept. Either way you never had it so good. Take time to stop and smell the roses before taking such radical reaction and suffering the consequences. EMAW!!!.

As stated above -
"This thread also is not about debating/ranting about the merits of the Weber hire. We already have approximately 90,000 threads for that."
Reading comprehension is an important skill that most of us learned in grade school.

This isn't about frank you stupid eff.

Many of you stupid bastards missed the point of my post.  I certainly am not trying to defend Currie in this fiasco.  The paragraph defending Currie is a cut and paste from another board. It is not my opinion.  I was simply trying to point out that many tucks like the crap out of Currie because of his fund raising expertise.  By the way watch who you call a stupid eff needledick  :chainsaw:
[/color]
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 01:51:52 PM »
Here is my hope. Keep in mind that this is only how I hope it plays out.

1) Weber made no friends with his Bill Self funeral. If Self is any kind of a friend to Frank, he'll unleash the hounds on Weber and beat us by 55 for the next 3 years.

That should send the $ donors into a frenzy. Weber is fired and he leaves in disgrace and his voice actually goes up 3 octaves as he blames it all on the players.

It is my hope that John Currie is given the Braveheart treatment. His shoulders and hips should be dislocated. Following that he should be disemboweled. Then as he slowly bleeds out, the guillotine raises and he is asked to say his final words. In his last breath he is about to cry out something (probably "Rocky Top"), but I cut loose the blade and it slices through his neck and his head rolls into a basket.

The crowd screams out EEEEEMAW!

The severed head is delivered to Western Union with 200$ and a forwarding address to hell.

eff you, John Currie. eff you to hell.

nice. but one small caveat.. we are wallace. he is the oscar. he gave us false assurances of solidarity on the battlefield, donned the enemy's cloak and ripped our effing heart out with his treachery. and he will not have a change of heart. and we will have no victory.  :frown:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 02:02:29 PM »
It is my view that death threats and violent fantasies are not very helpful when trying to argue with someone.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 02:07:24 PM »
oh man, econocat layering on the Currie love here.  That is not going to be a popular opinion that he himself has.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »
It is my view that death threats and violent fantasies are not very helpful when trying to argue with someone.

yeah, don't do or threaten anything violent, don't break anything, don't vandalize anything, don't do anything illegal.  #burnitdown is not a literal movement.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
The Official War Against John Currie Thread
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012, 02:15:11 PM »
My issue, really "the" issue with Currie is his handling on the men's basketball program.

As a result for the first time since 2000 I am no longer attending or giving money to the department till both are gone. 

I understand that strategy of banners/harassment is an efficient strategy.  However I'm not sure that being/appearing to be an insufferable prick creates an environment that lends itself to finding a replacement.  Scorched earth will work the problem the burnt out shell that remains is our own not Curries. 

The power is in the purse strings don't contribute and let them know why.

p.s. eff Currie eff Webber

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012, 02:19:47 PM »
My issue, really "the" issue with Currie is his handling on the men's basketball program.

As a result for the first time since 2000 I am no longer attending or giving money to the department till both are gone. 

I understand that strategy of banners/harassment is an efficient strategy.  However I'm not sure that being/appearing to be an insufferable prick creates an environment that lends itself to finding a replacement.  Scorched earth will work the problem the burnt out shell that remains is our own not Curries. 

The power is in the purse strings don't contribute and let them know why.

p.s. eff Currie eff Webber

I favor the "ALL OF THE ABOVE" approach.  Withhold money, fly banners, send resumes, encourage adultery, etc.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »

You're halfway there already: the men's basketball program is pretty much gone already.  Its actual death is a fait accompli. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
I think we would accomplish more if the way in which we present our method isn't so vitriolic.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
I think we would accomplish more if the way in which we present our method isn't so vitriolic.

We have to keep some anger going to keep our focus. Talking about cutting off John Currie's head isn't going to win us any friends, though.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »

Yes. This isn't, "John Currie mumped us!" It is, "Any success under John Currie's tenure isn't his doing and we will be unsuccessful going forward with his incompetent leadership."

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
I think a shirt saying "John Currie hates K-State" would be pretty amazing.

I have an idea...

Lol. Kougs just got me on the #firecurrie bandwagon with this one shirt alone.
emaw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »

Yes. This isn't, "John Currie mumped us!" It is, "Any success under John Currie's tenure isn't his doing and we will be unsuccessful going forward with his incompetent leadership."

yeah, I agree

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »
Idk, he did eff us pretty bad...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:02:40 PM by p1k3 »

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2012, 03:01:16 PM »

:thumbs:
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
Man, do you guys remember when JC floated that Tad Boyle rumor out there to lull The College of Charlestown into a false sense of security then he snapped up a shocked oscar Weber for $1.5 million?

This guy is playing chess while everyone else if playing checkers.