Author Topic: Dear players:  (Read 4200 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Dear players:
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 02:13:09 PM »
So, everyone is everyone on goEMAW completely of the mindset that NONE of the smoke about the player "mutiny" is true?  You and I both know, Kougs, that Spradling was not the only player involved, and before you start talking about Omari and Nino, we have been told that bigger names were part of it.  But now we hope that they find happiness and we have to watch years of crappy basketball?  BS

Are you referring to the anti-Frank mutiny, or the impending anti-Weber mutiny?  It doesn't rough ridin' matter, they're GTFO.  This time though, we're giving a guy 10 million over 5 years to make it happen.

Are you rough ridin' kidding me? Has it been leaked that we're paying that shitbag $2M per? ARE YOU rough ridin' KIDDING ME?!

WTF THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
So, everyone is everyone on goEMAW completely of the mindset that NONE of the smoke about the player "mutiny" is true?  You and I both know, Kougs, that Spradling was not the only player involved, and before you start talking about Omari and Nino, we have been told that bigger names were part of it.  But now we hope that they find happiness and we have to watch years of crappy basketball?  BS

I could not care less about any of that. We just hired oscar effing Weber.

Again: let's not drag this thing out. We know Weber isn't going to be successful here. It's better for the program if he loses sooner rather than later so we can get to the rebuild more quickly.

It's science.

I HATE THIS EFFING HIRE, TOO.  I just cannot actively root for our team to implode even more than it has.  Can't.  And I just have no confidence that we would hire a good enough coach the next time. 

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 02:19:49 PM »
not so fast, will spradling

this.  he needs to stay.  he deserves to stay.  rodney, jo, angel and gip need to move on.  it would be in the best interest for the program is oscar fails quickly.

THIS

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »

TeamSprads Propaganda is acting like every player was leaving.  I do not believe that the administration, as said, was fighting to keep Frank AND the players were about to mutiny.  Sprads was leaving, regular Franking was going to happen, that was it.  All of Sprads KC-Area AAU coaches/family is pretending there was a player mutiny.  They also say Sprads had a hand infection that for some reason they only disclose once there is enough chaos for nobody to call bullshit, but not when everyone was pissed for him sucking

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 02:22:33 PM »
eff it.  As a Royals fan I'm used to this crap.  Only in this situation I feel for the players.  I'm just going to root for our former guys and Frank.  eff Currie, he's a rough ridin' bad person.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »

I could not care less about any of that. We just hired oscar effing Weber.

Again: let's not drag this thing out. We know Weber isn't going to be successful here. It's better for the program if he loses sooner rather than later so we can get to the rebuild more quickly.

It's science.

I HATE THIS EFFING HIRE, TOO.  I just cannot actively root for our team to implode even more than it has.  Can't.  And I just have no confidence that we would hire a good enough coach the next time. 

We can't hire a worse coach. Literally.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 02:23:15 PM »

TeamSprads Propaganda is acting like every player was leaving.  I do not believe that the administration, as said, was fighting to keep Frank AND the players were about to mutiny.  Sprads was leaving, regular Franking was going to happen, that was it.  All of Sprads KC-Area AAU coaches/family is pretending there was a player mutiny.  They also say Sprads had a hand infection that for some reason they only disclose once there is enough chaos for nobody to call bullshit, but not when everyone was pissed for him sucking

Why in the EFF would you think that Spradling had that much power? 

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »

Alone, he doesn't. But it fit nicely with Currie's agenda, so Currie fueled the rumor himself. And clearly, Currie does have that much power.

For now.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 02:25:15 PM »

We can't hire a worse coach. Literally.

Wanna bet? 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »
I will totally support any player that leaves and root for them in the future. Especially if they transfer in conference. I hope they all go to Iowa State.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 02:27:21 PM »
I will totally support any player that leaves and root for them in the future. Especially if they transfer in conference. I hope they all go to Iowa State.

I will def be supporting any of our players that transfer. It's not their fault our AD hired an abortion to "coach" them.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 02:28:22 PM »
I give up.  My point was that I don't want the players to leave.  You do.  Whatever. 

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 02:29:50 PM »
I like our players (most of them). I want them to be happy and successful. I can't find it in my heart to actively want them to take a seat in this burning building just to support my selfish wishes for my alma mater.

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
I like our players (most of them). I want them to be happy and successful. I can't find it in my heart to actively want them to take a seat in this burning building just to support my selfish wishes for my alma mater.

I guess that makes me the selfish one, then. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 02:34:45 PM »

He doesn't, Currie didn't want Frank here and Sprads fit his narrative.  Of all the players, there is one that plays that is from the area.  Enough K-Staters talk to people who are TeamSprads, who are anti-Martin, and they spread the narrative.  TeamSprads are the only ones talking.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 02:35:18 PM »

Leaving is good for them and for kstate
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 02:43:48 PM »

I will def be supporting any of our players that transfer. It's not their fault our AD hired an abortion to "coach" them.

I like that you called the hire an "abortion" because that's what it is.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »

I like that you called the hire an "abortion" because that's what it is.

I call em like I see em  :cool:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 02:54:34 PM »

Leaving is good for them and for kstate

Yeah, sorry, I was referring to being selfish in terms of immediate gratification (what little there would be) from throwing out a winning team next season.