Author Topic: #firejohncurrie  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
#firejohncurrie
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
It must TREND!

Bring it to the TOP>

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Teddy_Westside

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: #firejohncurrie
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 11:46:47 AM »
I don't tweet, I just use twitter to follow people. But I just tweeted for the first time and it was #firejohncurrie

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 12:14:16 PM »
I just bought firejohncurrie.com and I'm forwarding it to this forum.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »
I just bought firejohncurrie.com and I'm forwarding it to this forum.

:thumbs:

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 02:35:52 PM »
You are fighting a losing battle.  To many tucks feel like this:   :dunno:

"Anybody even remotely thinking about getting rid of Currie has a serious problem. K-State athletics has NEVER been in such good shape, not even close. The mess with Prince was solved, we have a fantastic new BB facility about ready to open and an Icon-type West Side addition to BSFS breaking ground. All toll about $100 million in new construction. This all happened in 3 years under John Currie. The previous 100 years combined didn't amount to that and some jerks on here are ready to trade it all in for a coach that left by choice. My God, coaches leave every job, that's how the game goes. But finding someone who was able to turn a joke of an AD into a prime example of how an athletic dept. should be run is inded a rare find. John Currie is on the verge of being the 2nd Miracle in Manhattan. We'll find out when the new HCBB is announced and how the new guy produces.

How soon some people forget or is it a case of not knowing the history of K-State's Athletic Dept. Either way you never had it so good. Take time to stop and smell the roses before taking such radical reaction and suffering the consequences. EMAW!!!.
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes