Author Topic: the terms "EMAW" and "Octogon of Doom" are full blown Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)  (Read 2020 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Quote from a friend of mine on facebook.

Let me go on record and say that the terms "EMAW" and "Octogon of Doom" are full blown Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). One good year doesn't warrant a false sense of tradition. Fellow K-State fans, please stop using them, because I hate having to defend our fan base. Thank you.

I have the day off tomorrow and am hoping to Pak' at the P&L pre EMAW hoops.  I think I should probably try to invite this guy over to pak' and learn just how what the eff is really going on.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:50:19 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: This is unacceptable! kstate fan trashing OOD and EMAW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 10:27:33 PM »
I would re-evaluate that "friendship".  He sounds like a uptight loser.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 10:30:16 PM »
I would re-evaluate that "friendship".  He sounds like a uptight loser.

Actually, far from it.  Just a bit ignorant of the truth about OOD and EMAW.

he is also the one who had the former status of:

"God tried to eff Kstate on ash wednesday, but we prevailed. eff you God. You're a mommy."

Would quickly become an elite.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:34:29 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:31:44 PM »
Post his name.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 10:33:44 PM »
Your "friend" needs a thumb in the eye.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »
I don't think it is within my rights.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 10:40:59 PM »
I have invited him to start posting on this bbs.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 10:53:12 PM »
I have invited him to start posting on this bbs.

Also invite him for a real life ass-kicking, cause he's got one coming.  Douche.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 11:08:35 PM »
"Let me go on record and say that the terms "EMAW" and "Octogon of Doom" are full blown Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). One good year doesn't warrant a false sense of tradition. Fellow K-State fans, please stop using them, because I hate having to defend our fan base. Thank you." :bang:

Your friend is clearly a closet uK fan.  EMAW is a rebirth of a legitimate tradition from a legitimate program, a tradition that died and was abused by the necrophiliatic tenure of THE Tom.  While the OOD is a reflection of the need to rebrand        "the Bram" with a title that can match the ascension of program sexiness.  

(I understand that the following statement is going to be the definition of  :powerespect: but i now feel it must be said.)

These fracking johnny come lately fans are really starting to irritate me.  The weekly explanation of why "Frank is a bad coach" posted by the guy who yells loud at 6th Grade baksetball tournaments.  Then crap like this from guys who clearly didn't watch many Cat games during his SpongeBob years.  

I must rest now, being a tard is exhasting. :blank:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Sorry, K-State has historically earned the claim to being one of the top 25 basketball programs in the country, we only have to apologize for allowing it to go dormant for so long.  That 25 years takes into account over 25 years of neglect, we'd be top 10 if our administration had focused on the importance of basketball after Lon Kruger left.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
"Let me go on record and say that the terms "EMAW" and "Octogon of Doom" are full blown Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). One good year doesn't warrant a false sense of tradition. Fellow K-State fans, please stop using them, because I hate having to defend our fan base. Thank you." :bang:

Your friend is clearly a closet uK fan.  EMAW is a rebirth of a legitimate tradition from a legitimate program, a tradition that died and was abused by the necrophiliatic tenure of THE Tom.  While the OOD is a reflection of the need to rebrand        "the Bram" with a title that can match the ascension of program sexiness. 

(I understand that the following statement is going to be the definition of  :powerespect: but i now feel it must be said.)

These fracking johnny come lately fans are really starting to irritate me.  The weekly explanation of why "Frank is a bad coach" posted by the guy who yells loud at 6th Grade baksetball tournaments.  Then crap like this from guys who clearly didn't watch many Cat games during his SpongeBob years. 

I must rest now, being a tard is exhasting. :blank:

As a tard, I support these statements.   :powerespect:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Sorry, K-State has historically earned the claim to being one of the top 25 basketball programs in the country, we only have to apologize for allowing it to go dormant for so long.  That 25 years takes into account over 25 years of neglect, we'd be top 10 if our administration had focused on the importance of basketball after Lon Kruger left.

I agree with all of that except that the program was not dormant for 25 years.  I mean, the maximum you could argue for is 20 years from the 1988 Mitch Richmond team to the 2008 Michael Beasley team.  But keep in mind we still had some good teams in the early 1990's.  Went to the NCAA tournament in 1989, 1990, 1993 and 1996 as well as the NIT in 1992 and 1994.  So I honestly consider the period of true dormancy to be from the first year of the Big 12 (1997) to when Bob Huggins was hired (2006), a span of 10 years.  No need to exaggerate and make it sound longer than it actually was.