Author Topic: Our offense tonight  (Read 1893 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Our offense tonight
« on: March 11, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »
Guys,

This is my first thread trying to be all hibbiq and stuff so please don't make fun. I was just curious what the board thought of our offense tonight. It seemed like we moved the ball extremely well and took a step away from our familiar pass around the perimeter, dribble drive and get stuffed or jack up a three offense. I thought this was an encouraging sign for things to come in the tournament.

Thoughts?

:ohno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Our offense tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »
Guys,

This is my first thread trying to be all hibbiq and stuff so please don't make fun. I was just curious what the board thought of our offense tonight. It seemed like we moved the ball extremely well and took a step away from our familiar pass around the perimeter, dribble drive and get stuffed or jack up a three offense. I thought this was an encouraging sign for things to come in the tournament.

Thoughts?

:ohno:

:lol:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »
Bigs played well, Denis with 10 assists.  Seemed to be a real effort to share the ball, plus JamSam was lights out.

catzacker

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:18:10 PM »
Bigs played well, Denis with 10 assists.  Seemed to be a real effort to share the ball, plus JamSam was lights out.

that and we doubled them up in rebounds.  our defense was pretty incredible as well (which led to offense).  haven't seen this team in a long, long time.  i mean, jfc, I might even predict a win against what ever scrub wins the late game.   :ohno:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 09:19:41 PM »
Offenses tend to look awesome when your PF is dominating his area and stepping out to drain the occasional 3.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »
Bigs played well, Denis with 10 assists.  Seemed to be a real effort to share the ball, plus JamSam was lights out.

that and we doubled them up in rebounds.  our defense was pretty incredible as well (which led to offense).  haven't seen this team in a long, long time.  i mean, jfc, I might even predict a win against what ever scrub wins the late game.   :ohno:

please don't :ohno:

catzacker

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

i was just pulling your EMAW.  We blew our load tonight, back to crappy ksubball tomorrow.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 09:27:44 PM »
Dom seemed more assertive with the ball...drove it alot more.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »

i was just pulling your EMAW.  We blew our load tonight, back to crappy ksubball tomorrow.

:excited:

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 09:41:56 PM »
Dom seemed more assertive with the ball...drove it alot more.
indeed, seemed very confident and was swag surfing to the fullest extent possible

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 10:03:46 PM »
We made lots of shots.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »
We made lots of shots.

Thank god "shots" are worth points . . . f*cking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »
also less denis shots and more denis passing worked well.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 12:34:50 PM »
Best ball movement of the year, both in the half court and on breaks.