Author Topic: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...  (Read 65011 times)

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2012, 08:30:48 PM »
You guys aren't even in a BCS conference  :lol:
pretty sure both usc and kansas suck are in bcs conferences for basketball. usc is in a bcs conference for every major sport
You don't know anything you are probably tweaking from shooting that dope up earlier.  :lol:
since u are so smart tell me what sport that usc isnt in a bcs conference for. my name has nothing to do woth shooting drugs. it has to do w shooting monkeys. get it right
I didn't even know you had a program in anything until Frank left us. The CAA isn't a BCS conference you idiot!  :lol:
lol so bc u say we arent in a BCS conference that makes it true? we are in the SEC... see that? SEC the best conference OF ALL OF THEM.. for every sport except soccer and people down here could care less bout soccer.  The University of South Carolina is more relevant in sports overall than kansas state

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2012, 08:31:36 PM »
Just to put it all into perspective...K State is the Clemson (although a much worse version) of Kansas.
Clemson is the best athletic program in that state, will take.

lol

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
pretty sure both usc and kansas suck are in bcs conferences for basketball. usc is in a bcs conference for every major sport
You don't know anything you are probably tweaking from shooting that dope up earlier.  :lol:
since u are so smart tell me what sport that usc isnt in a bcs conference for. my name has nothing to do woth shooting drugs. it has to do w shooting monkeys. get it right
I didn't even know you had a program in anything until Frank left us. The CAA isn't a BCS conference you idiot!  :lol:
lol so bc u say we arent in a BCS conference that makes it true? we are in the SEC... see that? SEC the best conference OF ALL OF THEM.. for every sport except soccer and people down here could care less bout soccer.  The University of South Carolina is more relevant in sports overall than kansas state

please stop falling for the obvious jokes

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2012, 08:32:45 PM »
mods, before you ban this slime, please turn his ip and logs into the proper authorities.  we can only hope that he is trying to be internet tough guy and hasn't really killed any black people, but you never know.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »
whats wrong w my post? i hunt in south africa and baboon hunt. is there an issue? this thread is titled.. racist a-holes in sc yet im filth? you are calling me a racist a-hole and dont even know me homie.

jesus christ, leave your racist, murdering rants off our message board.

you are truly disgusting.
lol if im a racist then what would b the problem since the thread is pointed towards sc people being racist? if u already knew then what would the issue be? so what if i am? so what if im not? i can do and say how i please just as u. stop crying about and and talk sports with me... not politics.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »
You have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody in this country has ever heard of the SEC.  :lol:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2012, 08:35:18 PM »
whats wrong w my post? i hunt in south africa and baboon hunt. is there an issue? this thread is titled.. racist a-holes in sc yet im filth? you are calling me a racist a-hole and dont even know me homie.

jesus christ, leave your racist, murdering rants off our message board.

you are truly disgusting.
lol if im a racist then what would b the problem since the thread is pointed towards sc people being racist? if u already knew then what would the issue be? so what if i am? so what if im not? i can do and say how i please just as u. stop crying about and and talk sports with me... not politics.

"hunting" human beings isn't politics.  you should burn like the crosses you leave on good people's lawns.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »
mods, before you ban this slime, please turn his ip and logs into the proper authorities.  we can only hope that he is trying to be internet tough guy and hasn't really killed any black people, but you never know.
where did i say i killed black people? that is a politically incorrect term and the correct term would be african american. a monkey is just that... i monkey. its an animal legal to hunt in africa along with other countries in the world. idk how they do it where u are from but over here we are allowed to have guns and we use them accordingly. on animals

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
Hopefully nobody else on the board shoots meth up.

Offline USC

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:52 PM »
where did i say i killed black people? that is a politically incorrect term and the correct term would be african american. a monkey is just that... i monkey. its an animal legal to hunt in africa along with other countries in the world. idk how they do it where u are from but over here we are allowed to have guns and we use them accordingly. on animals

they're giving you crap and you keep falling for it.

just let it go

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
  • Franky come back, you can blame it all on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
Hopefully nobody else on the board shoots meth up.
I hate to break it to you but this is a board for Kansans...just saying. Probably a lot of crank around here.
Kansas State: just another fly-over farm school.

goEMAW.com: The Fred Phelps of College Football fan forums.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:12 PM »

after all the racist southerners we've had to deal with recently, you are truly the lowest of the low (maybe just the most honest, i don't know).

i feel sorry for frank trying to recruit any black players when sc "fans" apparently think they are "animals" and fair game for "hunting".

i really thought america had moved past that point, but i must just be insulated from it here in the non-racist midwest.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »

just let it go
true that... will do. i forget the only thing kansas was good for was a trail to get to the east coast 200yrs ago. now we can just fly around it. pretty awesome

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »

just let it go
I don't get why a Southern Cal fan is here? They are USC, right?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »
LOL hanging banners for NCAA tournament appearances.  Guess it's better than ALL confederate flags.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »

after all the racist southerners we've had to deal with recently, you are truly the lowest of the low (maybe just the most honest, i don't know).

i feel sorry for frank trying to recruit any black players when sc "fans" apparently think they are "animals" and fair game for "hunting".

i really thought america had moved past that point, but i must just be insulated from it here in the non-racist midwest.
what a moron.... i cant wait to play kansas state in a football game. oh wait thatll never happen. your one decent year is now behind you. the big 12 is falling off and u have nothing left to cling to now that martin left. ahahahahahahhahahahah

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2012, 08:42:41 PM »
LOL hanging banners for NCAA tournament appearances.  Guess it's better than ALL confederate flags.

banners and flags aren't all they hang there...

just sayin...

Offline CackInYourEar

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »
I lived in SC, graduated from USC, but I always liked KSU, b/c I was born in KS and my dad taught at KSU.  I even be-friended Don Kruger's son, Daniel, in pre-school.  I didn't know y'all had a free message board like cockytalk.com, otherwise I would've come over here a long time ago.   

First, saying SC is a bunch of racists is just about as accurate as saying any other state is racist...we got some, you got some...we all know it.  The VAST majority of SC fans do not care what race Martin or his wife or his players are...as long as they win.  This is what this move is all about, USC wants a winning program and USC believes Martin is the guy to do it. 

Secondly, college B-Ball is a business, just like any other sport they sell tickets/tv time.  KSU should be flattered that Martin was at the top of our list, that speaks leagues about what he has helped to do in Manhattan.  USC has coaches sniped all the time by other programs...we just lost 2 coaches to PSU, 1 to Southern Miss, 1 to Tennessee and this seems to happen year after year.  With success, people will look to be rewarded, so we are going to pay Frank more than y'all were willing to.  That's all, it's a business. 

Good luck next year, I'll be pulling for KSU to win the Big12 in football.       
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:48:13 PM by CackInYourEar »

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
and whats up with this pre 1998 forum format? oh my bad... its kansas. they just got that windows 98 out there in bfe

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »

what a moron.... i cant wait to play kansas state in a football game. oh wait thatll never happen. your one decent year is now behind you. the big 12 is falling off and u have nothing left to cling to now that martin left. ahahahahahahhahahahah

i just looked at your football program, and found it a little funny that ksu has more top 10 finishes in the last 20 years than sc has top 25 finishes all time.

no one ever said racists were intelligent though.

Offline USC Alum

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
  • Franky come back, you can blame it all on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
I lived in SC, graduated from USC, but I always liked KSU, b/c I was born in KS and my dad taught at KSU.  I even be-friended Don Kruger's son, Daniel, in pre-school.  I didn't know y'all had a free message board like cockytalk.com, otherwise I would've come over here a long time ago.   

First, saying SC is a bunch of racists is just about as accurate as saying any other state is racist...we got some, you got some...we all know it.  The VAST majority of SC fans do not care what race Martin or his wife or his players are...as long as they win.  This is what this move is all about, USC wants a winning program and USC believes Martin is the guy to do it.  College B-Ball is a business, just like any other sport they sell tickets/tv time.  KSU should be flattered that Martin was at the top of our list, that speaks leagues about what he has helped to do in Manhattan.  USC has coaches sniped all the time by other programs...we just lost 2 coaches to PSU, 1 to Southern Miss, 1 to Tennessee and this seems to happen year after year.  With success, people will look to be rewarded, so we are going to pay Frank more than y'all were willing to.  That's all, it's a business. 

Don't bother with these people.
Kansas State: just another fly-over farm school.

goEMAW.com: The Fred Phelps of College Football fan forums.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »

First, saying SC is a bunch of racists is just about as accurate as saying any other state is racist...we got some, you got some...we all know it.  The VAST majority of SC fans do not care what race Martin or his wife or his players are...as long as they win.  This is what this move is all about, USC wants a winning program and USC believes Martin is the guy to do it.  College B-Ball is a business, just like any other sport they sell tickets/tv time.  KSU should be flattered that Martin was at the top of our list, that speaks leagues about what he has helped to do in Manhattan.  USC has coaches sniped all the time by other programs...we just lost 2 coaches to PSU, 1 to Southern Miss, 1 to Tennessee and this seems to happen year after year.  With success, people will look to be rewarded, so we are going to pay Frank more than y'all were willing to.  That's all, it's a business. 

its great to hear a non biased opinio where people dont just jump to conclusions bc of where u are geographically located. sc has had its issues in the past for sure.  considering the concentration of african americans it baffles me people call the area racist considering there are so many ethnicities in a concentrated area and they DO get along. hell... one of my best friends is black

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »
oh boy, sc had their first 11 win season EVER this year.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can't wait for them to bust out some more football tradition on us.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
The classic "I have a black friend" line just dropped. Color me shocked.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:57 PM »

i just looked at your football program, and found it a little funny that ksu has more top 10 finishes in the last 20 years than sc has top 25 finishes all time.

no one ever said racists were intelligent though.
haha u sound like a clemson fan. history history history. our overall winning percentage is higher than yours so there. idiot. u do see the conference we are in? its hard to be consistend when there are 3-4 teams that could contend for the nat champ... u should know... u just got blown out by one.