Author Topic: holy effing jesus  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: holy effing jesus
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 09:56:33 PM »
I'm trying to decide who's more bi-polar.... K-State's fanbase, or their basketball team.

LOL @ Ben losing sleep over our ass whooping of OSU....

GTFO Ben, go lose to OSU by ten again or something.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 10:41:56 PM »
I'm trying to decide who's more bi-polar.... K-State's fanbase, or their basketball team.

LOL @ Ben losing sleep over our ass whooping of OSU....

GTFO Ben, go lose to OSU by ten again or something.

Exhibit A right here, folks.  You are one game removed from losing at home to Iowa State.  K-State beat the 7th seed in the 2nd round of the Big 12 tourney.  GMAFB.  
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:43:54 PM by BMWJhawk »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 10:45:42 PM »
lol @ michigancat and these other pessilosers acting surprised.

I have no problem w/ this.

x2
of course you don't have a problem with it.  being a pessiloser puts you in a win-win situation.  We win you get to act "surprised" and enjoy the win, we lose and you crow about it like you had actual insight.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »

x2
of course you don't have a problem with it.  being a pessiloser puts you in a win-win situation.  We win you get to act "surprised" and enjoy the win, we lose and you crow about it like you had actual insight.

nailed it. it's unfortunate.

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 10:51:09 PM »

Exhibit A right here, folks.  You are one game removed from losing at home to Iowa State.  K-State beat the 7th seed in the 2nd round of the Big 12 tourney.  GMAFB.  
[/quote]

So, let me get this straight.  You don't think OSU has been playing well lately?
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 11:13:23 PM »
"paige still looks like a teddy bear with down syndrome"

:lol:

However after further review is it possible that Paige is man-bear-downsyndrome-pig?

photoshoppers unite!

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 11:20:57 PM »

x2

Wow.  Talk about knocking one out of the park.

catzacker

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »

x2

this is a convenient response, but, like you knew Samuels was going to go apeshit (career high)?  You knew Clemente was going to have 10 assists (tied career high) ? That Pullen was going to shoot 62% from 3 (he's shot this or better only 3 times in his career in conference)? We hadn't really played well in about 2 weeks and hadn't beaten a good team since Baylor on Jan 26th and I'm supposed to think that we're going to beat OSU on a nuetral court?  Christ, people want to act like what we're doing is just second nature when we are doing things that haven't been done in 20 years.  And I never crow about being "right" about losing, I just meltdown about it.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »

x2

this is a convenient response, but, like you knew Samuels was going to go apeshit (career high)?  You knew Clemente was going to have 10 assists (tied career high) ? That Pullen was going to shoot 62% from 3 (he's shot this or better only 3 times in his career in conference)? We hadn't really played well in about 2 weeks and hadn't beaten a good team since Baylor on Jan 26th and I'm supposed to think that we're going to beat OSU on a nuetral court?  Christ, people want to act like what we're doing is just second nature when we are doing things that haven't been done in 20 years.  And I never crow about being "right" about losing, I just meltdown about it.

Dude.  We were favored.  We were the better team.  Sure people were surprised that it was over at the half, but only a true pessiloser would be surprised that we won.

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »

x2

Dude.  We were favored.  We were the better team.  Sure people were surprised that it was over at the half, but only a true pessiloser would be surprised that we won.

QFT.  Gotta have some faith.  KITN usually saves itself for truly special occasions.
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2010, 12:25:34 PM »

x2

they beat us at our home the previous meeting.  no evidence that we were better than them, tard.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »

x2

they beat us at our home the previous meeting.  no evidence that we were better than them, tard.

So the Haverhills are better than us too?

GMAFB

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2010, 01:17:50 PM »

x2

Dude.  We were favored. We were the better team.  Sure people were surprised that it was over at the half, but only a true pessiloser would be surprised that we won.

:flush:
one game sample does not negate the rest of the season.

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »

So, let me get this straight.  You don't think OSU has been playing well lately?

Owned.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.