Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200784 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #2150 on: September 09, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »
Not sure if it made it in the thread but was his history of calling 911 discussed? He seems very nosy, paranoid, hard to get along with, and oh yeah super racist. He called a suspicious person call on an 8 year old black kid.

That's a lie, like many others spouted by the reckless media. The call was logged as "Suspicious Person," but details of the call reveal that GZ actually called because he was concerned about the child's well-being. http://allergic2bull.blogspot.com/2013/07/busting-zimmerman-myth-seven-year-old.html

Compl advd s43 is walking alone & is not supervised on busy street // Compl concerned for well-being

There was never a white kid aged 7-9 walking or playing alone in that neighborhood? When I lived in a subdivision there were many 3rd and 4th graders playing alone, I don't ever remember the police intervening. I guess I should be grateful he called 911 instead of 1-8-7ing the kid.

Yeah, best not to acknowledge the lie. Once you start down that road, you might have to wonder how many other lies you were fed by the race baiters. Nope - he was racist for calling about the welfare of a little black kid wandering around because he might not have done the same for a white kid! :lol:

I know he supposedly started his first business with a black "friend" of his, but that was probably just some racist ploy too. I bet he just wanted to claim it as a minority owned business. I bet he was always just thinking about he wanted to gun his friend down, you know, because he was black.

And then the black neighbor who took the stand in his defense, talking how nice GZ had always been to her. Probably just a patsy GZ set up as cover so he could go hunting for black kids.

What a racist. I bet his wife didn't want to be married to a racist either. Good for her.

Yes to all of this. Also I bet George and Shellie were into cuckholding.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: September 09, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
frame job 100% sure.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: September 09, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »
Can they kill each other in self defense?  How does that work in Florida.  How many times will she have to let him hit her in the nose?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: September 09, 2013, 02:25:51 PM »
Can they kill each other in self defense?  How does that work in Florida.  How many times will she have to let him hit her in the nose?

She just needs a reasonable fear that her life is in danger. So basically, she just needs to get a gun (legally, of course!) and head over to see George, then shoot him. She can then tell the cops that George said he would shoot her if she walked out that door just like he shot Trayvon and so she decided to just stand her ground.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: September 09, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »

She just needs a reasonable fear that her life is in danger. So basically, she just needs to get a gun (legally, of course!) and head over to see George, then shoot him. She can then tell the cops that George said he would shoot her if she walked out that door just like he shot Trayvon and so she decided to just stand her ground.

This doesn't sound right.  I mean, in your scenario, she didn't even stalk him in her SUV

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: September 09, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »

This doesn't sound right.  I mean, in your scenario, she didn't even stalk him in her SUV

George isn't unarmed, though. She doesn't have to get him to even punch her. The whole world knows he's packing and has already killed one unarmed teen.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: September 09, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
This makes sense. 

:ohno:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: September 09, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »
Quote from: MakeItRain link=topic=20126.msg908793#msg908793 date=1378754217
[/quote

:lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: September 09, 2013, 04:54:03 PM »

someone watched boardwalk empire last night.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 10, 2013, 10:20:42 AM »
(CNN) -- No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

Oh man.  She is def going to kill him.  Needs him out of jail and available to "threaten" her and to receive bullets.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: September 10, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »
Good grief, wrongfully accused and tried for murder, now a crazy estranged wife, the poor guy just can't catch a break!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help. "He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.'  He is just threatening all of us,"  Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: September 10, 2013, 10:23:04 AM »
(CNN) -- No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

Oh man.  She is def going to kill him.  Needs him out of jail and available to "threaten" her and to receive bullets.

Yep. Why settle for half of his money when you can just buy a bullet?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: September 10, 2013, 10:25:29 AM »
The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.

"He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.

This guy must be addicted to the rush of causing others pain:
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.

During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad.

Shellie Zimmerman called police as George Zimmerman sat in his truck with his friend.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.

Brought a friend along.  Starting a gang. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: September 10, 2013, 10:27:40 AM »
Good grief, wrongfully accused and tried for murder, now a crazy estranged wife, the poor guy just can't catch a break!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help. "He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.'  He is just threatening all of us,"  Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.

Even Zimmerman's own lawyer is a liar.  This dude needs to get his story straight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: September 10, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »
Zimmerman was smart to bring a friend along. He would probably already be dead if he didn't have the witness with him.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: September 10, 2013, 10:29:25 AM »
The bitch cried wolf, surprise surprise.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: September 10, 2013, 10:30:44 AM »
This whole "I don't know what he is capable of..." stuff by the wife is crazy.

I mean, she knows perfectly well that he is capable of shooting innocent ppl, not bothering him, and doing simple things they have every right to do.

What is her angle here?  :bang: only probs to george instead of herself.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: September 10, 2013, 10:31:12 AM »

:nono:  Every duelist has a second. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: September 10, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »
The bitch cried wolf, surprise surprise.

Is wolf what ppl cry right before shooting their threatening husband in self defense while standing their ground?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: September 10, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »

His wife needs a better second than her pops if this is going to be any kind of a gun battle.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: September 10, 2013, 10:38:19 AM »

His wife needs a better second than her pops if this is going to be any kind of a gun battle.

Part of the separation probs will include a new guy that knows all about this stuff. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: September 10, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »

Part of the separation probs will include a new guy that knows all about this stuff.

She needs to hook up with Trayvon's dad.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: September 10, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »
I think the most important revelation to come out of this story is that George finally won a fight. All those years of MMA training are finally paying off. :sport028:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: September 10, 2013, 01:46:16 PM »

She needs to hook up with Trayvon's dad.

I'm certain she's thought about it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: September 10, 2013, 01:46:35 PM »
I think the most important revelation to come out of this story is that George finally won a fight. All those years of MMA training are finally paying off. :sport028:

Can you imagine how hard he is strutting around that neighborhood now?  I bet he just sneers at every old man and teenager he sees.